Forum › My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die discussion

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It’s gonna be rough if/when she finds out how hurt she normally gets on these missions

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Mmmhmmm nothing happened

In this chapter? We got some relationship building, which I think is fine. Slow and steady progress with having the main two get closer.

Img_os7f7k
joined Oct 6, 2018

The "loly body thing" really puts me off at this point.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I really wonder if we're ever going to get a more in depth explanation of this war, it seems so vague...

Wondering the same thing. Probably done for an effect. So we can't pick a side or anything just yet.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I really wonder if we're ever going to get a more in depth explanation of this war, it seems so vague...

1984 did just fine with a vague war.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

"They were bought as a pair, but.. they cant be worn together anymore.."

Ughhhh

T _ T

That really hurt. Plus confirming that the shoes were indeed the ones worn by the other girl made it worse.

Thankfully, these credits are funny enough to keep me grounded in such a heavy series

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Even though it's not fair to her, every time Mimi is called there's a good chance more kids won't die. I don't think she realizes it, Shiina does though.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

It seems, unbeknownst to Shiina her powers are increasing (doing some healing magic on Mimi's bruised head, giving life to the plant). For a moment I wondered if the roommate had secretly performed the spell on Shiina -- but then I recalled Shiina having had a 3-days-old injury the day after her roommate died and also losing an arm...

i don't think they are increasing, just that they are in a school to teach them magic for war, and that is not where her powers lie. she has been getting measured by the wrong standards. it's like an autistic kid who's super math genius, but can barely string two words together if talked to. so you put them in a class for public speaking, stick em in front of everyone and tell them to recite poetry, of course they'd fail.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

^... that... might actually be it .-.
She's a "doofus" when it comes to war and destruction, but she's such a genius at peace and creation she didn't even have to be taught and does it subconsciously... (may it did get kick-started when she was healed herself, tho - or it's a yin-yang reaction to Mimi, now have her magics come to the surface)
Thank you for that read. Now I can't see how I missed that o.o

i neeeed more of these magical lovebirds

joined Jul 26, 2019

Read the last chapter raw, this manga is really touching and sad!

joined May 29, 2020

Cuando van a actualizar ? Los próximos 4 capítulos están de infarto </3 Lloro*

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

THE NURSE IS A BITCH WTF

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Is seriously no one translating this? It has been so long since that chapter 10 that I just thought the series had been cancelled or something

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

I rlly like this series OnO I remember seeing it somewhere in Chinese before

joined Jul 28, 2015

seeing how shiina healed the plant, i wonder if she has some sort of healing magic; or even better, time-reversal

such a good series. glad i discovered this. thanks archivers <3

last edited at Aug 13, 2020 9:47AM

Jpeg_20180629_180702
joined May 19, 2018

is someone still translating this?

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I checked up the mangadex page, and apparently, the original translators 'lost interest' in the series. There's been no word about it since, which is kinda sad. The series placed quite high in a poll for yuri manga recently, which is impressive, seeing as it isn't your standard SOL highschool romance. I hope someone picks it up again.

joined Jan 30, 2020

I checked up the mangadex page, and apparently, the original translators 'lost interest' in the series. There's been no word about it since, which is kinda sad. The series placed quite high in a poll for yuri manga recently, which is impressive, seeing as it isn't your standard SOL highschool romance. I hope someone picks it up again.

They didn't lose interest. They're having problems getting a translator to help out. If some of you are capable or know someone who is and is interested, you should try to contact them.

last edited at Oct 11, 2020 10:04PM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

AAAAAAAAAA
Someone's picking it up on MD! I guess they didn't want to let this series die (no pun intended).

joined Jun 17, 2020

An update in Mangabat, thank you Somewhatokay (TL)

Mei
joined Aug 5, 2020

So was the translation picked up again?

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

So was the translation picked up again?

Yes, we're getting fairly regular updates on MD. Don't know when they'll be uploaded here, though.

joined Aug 29, 2016

Yaw the translations are up on MangaDex up to chapter 14

B1708326-d6a0-40c0-a6ee-1fc46f147837
joined May 25, 2020

There’s a German version now, but the title is in English lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.