Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

elsaofarendelle
joined Apr 22, 2020

am I the only person who is in love with Ichika?

No, she's literally the best character

joined Jan 11, 2018

I love how her plan to show those two as evil vile people is just blowing up in her face, mostly because she can't hide her disdain.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

I'm somewhat surprised to see some people here talking about Airi and Hina's relationship as if it's a totally unproblematic BDSM relationship when to me their relationship does not look safe, sane or consensual, or at least it's all very questionable. TBH when I see people defend fucked up "kinks" under the aegis of sex positivity my initial reaction is that we need more kink shaming, but that's neither here nor there since this is a fictional manga. Anyway I did not expect that little reversal at the end of the latest chapter and I'm excited to see where that goes.

Agreed with the dangerous part. Hopefully everyone isn’t seriously labelling this as “safe” because it clearly isn’t

Haven't read all the comments, but i'm pretty sure that people aren't saying this is "safe", but instead calling out someone who tried to mislead people on what BDSM means.
The person that brought up BDSM into the discussion is the only one i've seen that implied the relationship portrayed in the manga is a normal BDSM relationship and they did so trying to make the argument that all bdsm is a form of abuse which is simply not true.

last edited at Aug 8, 2020 1:52PM

joined May 26, 2020

I'm somewhat surprised to see some people here talking about Airi and Hina's relationship as if it's a totally unproblematic BDSM relationship when to me their relationship does not look safe, sane or consensual, or at least it's all very questionable. TBH when I see people defend fucked up "kinks" under the aegis of sex positivity my initial reaction is that we need more kink shaming, but that's neither here nor there since this is a fictional manga. Anyway I did not expect that little reversal at the end of the latest chapter and I'm excited to see where that goes.

Agreed with the dangerous part. Hopefully everyone isn’t seriously labelling this as “safe” because it clearly isn’t

Haven't read all the comments, but i'm pretty sure that people aren't saying this is "safe", but instead calling out someone who tried to mislead people on what BDSM means.
The person that brought up BDSM into the discussion is the only one i've seen that implied the relationship portrayed in the manga is a normal BDSM relationship and they did so trying to make the argument that all bdsm is a form of abuse which is simply not true.

Sorry, I didn't read all the comments either so maybe I came to some premature conclusions but whatever as long as we agree that these two have some issues to work through.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Man i love this, need more ASAP. Really wasn't expecting this sort of development but it's so good.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

anyone pls clap that glass bitch for me?
yeah it's right that you must stop dirty things in class
but not that way, try to hunt people down like that

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

am I the only person who is in love with Ichika?

No, she's literally the best character

Ichika and Yuu are the best. Airi's 2 other friends are ok. Hina is somewhat ok, just a little messed up in the head. Airi is shit. Yoshimi is the shitest.

Agreed, it takes a really good fucking friend to still take pity on you and want to hang out and believe in you too even after all that's happened so far, also Yuu, instead of going all "that's so gross how can someone do that?" She's rational and sees things the way they are, lowkey calling out Glasses Bitch too (made my day)

Airi's two friends though, I guess it's only natural for them to act the way they are now, they want to stay with her, but they know they just can't, it's not easy for someone to recover their faith in someone else after seeing something like that, what pissed me off is how they call her possibly self harming "seeking for attention".

I don't even need to talk about Hina, Airi, and Yoshimi, they all need fucking therapy.

joined Jul 28, 2015

oops yeah i didn’t read all the comments; got a little too mad at that person who tried to make it seem like this is an okay relationship. sorry about jumping to conclusions!

joined Jul 28, 2015

It’s clear that Airi isn’t so smart lol. From doing such dangerous things at school where people can easily see you, to trying to gain pity from others after being found out—turns out she isn’t the super villian like the death note guy.

Since it’s seems easy to outsmart Airi, I wonder if Hina will have some sort of reverse-manipulate tactics. But after the latest chapter Hina seems to be simping too much for that.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

turns out she isn’t the super villian like the death note guy.

Facts, such disappointment smh

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

turns out she isn’t the super villian like the death note guy.

Facts, such disappointment smh

It's because she didn't take a potato chips and eat it.

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Wanting to kill yourself here is relatable, but I hope she puts on her big girl panties and realizes there's a lot of other people she could kill instead to solve things

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

This is a strangely compelling story

joined Jun 1, 2016

she's doing a good job in ignoring her only friend

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Yuu-chan is the heroine of this story.

joined Jul 25, 2020

Yuu-chan is the heroine of this story.

Yuu-chan the best

joined Feb 13, 2020

So she put bandages on her arm for attention and then ignores her only “friend” and then she says that she wants to die while her friend is probably going to reverse the roles. Hm.

last edited at Aug 8, 2020 8:02PM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Against my better judgement I'm beginning to feel some empathy for Airi. Sure, what she was doing to Hina was pretty shitty and they both need therapy (Yoshima too) so they can get to be in a good place, but I don't think even someone like her deserves the sorta shit that's getting thrown at her.

I dunno, maybe I'm just too empathetic for my own good

joined May 28, 2018

what pissed me off is how they call her possibly self harming "seeking for attention".

Normally it should piss me off too, but they actually got it right in this situation: Airi is really doing that for attention. The fact that Airi didn't even do that for real but just make it up by wearing the bandage around her wrist, show that she is trying to manipulate people with that. However, to this point, we all know that Airi isn't even good at manipulating people as she tries to do, the only one she can manipulate is Hina, who is just letting her do this because of love.

last edited at Aug 9, 2020 2:26AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Airi needs to grow some lady balls and just admit shes into some fucked up kinky sadist shit. Her reputation is already ruined and nobody is falling for her lies anymore. Ohhh but i do love the drama.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Airi needs to grow some lady balls and just admit shes into some fucked up kinky sadist shit. Her reputation is already ruined and nobody is falling for her lies anymore. Ohhh but i do love the drama.

Oh yeah. I love me some drama and this series is just the right kind. Can't wait for next chapter. I'm really interested to see how things go between Ichika and Ai in the future. Somehow I get the feeling that even if she knew the truth, she'd be okay with it.

joined May 28, 2018

Oh yeah. I love me some drama and this series is just the right kind. Can't wait for next chapter. I'm really interested to see how things go between Ichika and Ai in the future. Somehow I get the feeling that even if she knew the truth, she'd be okay with it.

I think the oppose. The truth is too much for Ichika to be able to handle, so she choose to believe whatever Airi says.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

This chapter makes my entire week lol.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I think the oppose. The truth is too much for Ichika to be able to handle, so she choose to believe whatever Airi says.

I think Ichika is a good friend. She has faith in Airi, even though she doesnt deserve it. I just honestly think shes in denial.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Day 591 of waiting for Airi to commit suicide, please can one good thing come from this shitshow

To reply you must either login or sign up.