Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ughh I personally like Rina which is why I panicked when she was introduced because I knew I'd like her thru and thru. This is a problem because I also like Sayo for the MC but also I don't know if the poly end will be satisfying and then

Oh my god they're both holding her hand in the bath

gay panic

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 6:30AM

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

@OvO Same they're all so fucking precious it's almost not fair lol

@Amersion_ Ikr!! Hoping for a happy ending for all of themm... Though I can't currently imagine how that'll lookk

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 1:38AM

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Too bad "love sandwich" isn't a tag that exists in Dynasty.

B6071aac7a563dcf7b3ca75169a02fc0
joined Dec 4, 2018

What a brilliant idea! I'm not the biggest fan of love triangles but I think I can turn a blind eye on this one since it's super cute I don't see any toxic rivalry just yet and I hope it stays this way. A polyamorous relationship between the three would be great but If possible I'd love the mc and her childhood friend to end up together

joined Jul 23, 2020

I like how the manga is monochrome while having the colour pink.

I second this. Goodness this manga is cute and fun, I also look forward to future chapters. Subscribed!

^^^Yeah I like it too, and I subscribed too!

How to subscribe?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

@Truemichael16 Now that you've created an account: go to the top of the page, click on If You Could See Love, in the blue area on the upper right (next to your name) click on the square made of lines. You can click Subscribed, among other things there. Also you can view or change your subscriptions using Lists, also in the blue area.

last edited at Jul 23, 2020 5:14PM

joined Jul 23, 2020

@Truemichael16 Now that you've created an account: go to the top of the page, click on If You Could See Love, in the blue area on the upper right (next to your name) click on the square made of lines. You can click Subscribed, among other things there. Also you can view or change your subscriptions using Lists, also in the blue area.

Thanksss..

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@yoyoo222 Is that the Palmyra sigil from Rome 2 Total War - Empire Divided in your profile pic?

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

A new challenger aproaches.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

People don't really know but this is actually a prequel to Elfen Lied

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

"Rinna-San's arrow is massive and straight "

Only straight thing about her, lol

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

The harem grows...

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Geeze, how big of a harem is this girl going to gather?

joined Jan 6, 2017

Geeze, how big of a harem is this girl going to gather?

The entire school is a good start

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Are all girl schools even a third as gay as yuri has led me to believe?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Are all girl schools even a third as gay as yuri has led me to believe?

I just remember a page from some manga... I don't remember what manga it was... but it had a girl who'd gone to great lengths to get into an all-girls school because she wanted to see all the sweet yuri relationships going on, only to get upset because all the girls were straight.

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 8:57PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Dammit that clifhanger...

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like all the different arrows too. The new girl's kinda looks thin... crush maybe?

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 9:30PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Haruno is such a charm and she doesn't even realize it wow

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

My guess is that squiggly arrows represent infatuation, block arrows represent quiet reserved attraction, curvy arrows represent affectionate love, and wispy arrows (like the nurse's) represent pining/yearning

Just a stab based on who we've seen with what arrow types so far

Aw Haruno wanted to get some of Rina's attention and Rina's reaction was too adorable, nothing hits more than praise from your crush.
But oh no another girl, Sayo and Rina better brace themselves.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Lesbian harem is good harem.

Still, I'm rooting for the childhood friend.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Honestly, I think love triangles have always been seen as dumb because of the MC of said stories, who are more often than not, dumber than brick walls. Mei here on the other hand seems like she could handle a poly relationship just fine. Of course being able to see other people's feeling 24/7 is basically cheating but hey it's yuri and not cliched so I'm down with it.

joined Aug 21, 2017

inb4 Mei gets literally smothered by Sayo's arrows

To reply you must either login or sign up.