Forum › Joshi Kouishitsu discussion

joined Dec 30, 2018

Chapter 4 pg 18
Ooshima Tomo what are you doing....

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

At least she got consent eventually? idk still too rapey for me to like.

Yeah, it’s really rapey. Like, just because someone is into you too doesn’t mean you can just initiate sex whenever you want. Hayami learns that Akane might like her back and starts assaulting her again, and when Akane asks what the hell she’s doing, Hayami just says “you like me, don’t you? You enjoy this” as if that isn’t skeevy at all.

People who are in relationships,,, CAN STILL RAPE EACH OTHER. And these two aren’t even in a relationship yet—they don’t even have that thin sheen of “this is ok because we’re dating and she liked it before”.

It’s gross

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

These awkward useless lesbians... :D

Even when she does get that she's going too far, when faced with Akane she again has no idea how to express her feelings other than through physical advances.

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Are Ooshima Tomo and Ooshima Towa nicknames? Or they are really realated? Or it's just want person using two names at the same time for some reason?

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 11:35AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

^It's a pretty common surname, probably not in the least because it's also the name of a... whole bunch of locales.

joined Oct 17, 2015

Ooshima Tomo's former name is Nikaidou Mitsuki and has went by several other names before, but has settled on Ooshima Tomo as she's been assisting Ooshima Towa as her partner.

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Ooshima Tomo's former name is Nikaidou Mitsuki and has went by several other names before, but has settled on Ooshima Tomo as she's been assisting Ooshima Towa as her partner.

they way you phase it make it somehow sound less innocene

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

It was really super good. You just can't go wrong with Ooshima Tomo.

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

She's Ooshima Towa's "friend"[Tomo]... so Ooshima Tomo?

just gals being pals, making hentai together. I see nothing wrong here.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 9:15AM

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

I always dislike the predator, prince like.
The stupid blond is indeed stupid too. Sooo meh.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Yay finally chap 2, bit disappointed it wasn't about the first couple, but nice to have a confirmation about these two.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ch4: gurl,, what is you doin

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Chapter 1 & 2 are so good, too bad it fell apart after that.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

I

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

ah unnecessary drama

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

So she rapes her, she knows she raped her, and then she fucking does it again? What the fuck?

joined Jan 22, 2015

Can we maybe stop having internal monologues about how it's not anyone's fault that you're gf is super fucken popular and you're super jealous and then going on to cause retarded amounts of drama by acting on the emotions that you just had an internal monologue about?

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

What Rina said on the first chapter was unacceptable, even if it was to hide that she is going out with Mayu and protect her reputation. I know how hard it is to hear something harsh about you from the person you love.
Rina managed to fix her mistake at the end, by being romantic, and reflects more as an apologie.

Unlike the first chapter, the second chapter teaches a great lesson : You don't always have to say "I love you" to prove that you really love someone. We can see it by how the person is acting and caring. Even if it's better to be telling that the person you love loves you too, if you trust and know them enough but still aren't sure, the best way is to communicate. Tell them what's wrong and don't get the wrong idea.

Annnd I won't talk about the other chapters because it'll be too long to read...
But I just wanna say that Hayami and Akane on chapter 3 looks like Tidepods together (and also, I know rape is forbidden and being forceful isn't the best thing, she went soft with Akane tho. I was so against it when Hayami forced Akane, but at the end she got her consent and I must say, they are my favorite ship on this manga. I found the first chapters boring and rushed.)

Hehe.. Tsundere Tidepods...

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 7:39PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

When they gonna properly fuck?

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

ಠ_ಠ

more of the same, i see

joined Jun 30, 2016

huh? how did that help her with her inferiority complex in anyway? tf of ending.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

At this point, the twist would be if nothing lewd happens in the locker room.

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

It looks like they actually matched and clicked sexually before saying any word about anything.
Actually, there was some mopping and winking before, so it looks like Akane gave her consent...

And later, everything what Hayami said was dumb and irritating, so she just skipped verbal communication replacing it with actions. Probably Hayami should not talk at all.

Well, I'm not trying to defend harassment and rape in any case, but here is obviously something else because of mutual sexual compatibility of two characters based on non-verbal communication. They just clicked immediately.

In reality, it is not quite usual with new couples to enter into deep connection just like that, so I am not recommending skipping verbal part before anything touchy, like here.

20191227_223541
joined Dec 27, 2019

What Rina said on the first chapter was unacceptable, even if it was to hide that she is going out with Mayu and protect her reputation. I know how hard it is to hear something harsh about you from the person you love.
Rina managed to fix her mistake at the end, by being romantic, and reflects more as an apologie.

Unlike the first chapter, the second chapter teaches a great lesson : You don't always have to say "I love you" to prove that you really love someone. We can see it by how the person is acting and caring. Even if it's better to be telling that the person you love loves you too, if you trust and know them enough but still aren't sure, the best way is to communicate. Tell them what's wrong and don't get the wrong idea.

Annnd I won't talk about the other chapters because it'll be too long to read...
But I just wanna say that Hayami and Akane on chapter 3 looks like Tidepods together (and also, I know rape is forbidden and being forceful isn't the best thing, she went soft with Akane tho. I was so against it when Hayami forced Akane, but at the end she got her consent and I must say, they are my favorite ship on this manga. I found the first chapters boring and rushed.)

Hehe.. Tsundere Tidepods...

You are absolutely fucking correct, I could have not said it better. So thank you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.