Forum › Kyou Kara Mirai discussion

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

We need more Akihito works here

last edited at Jul 27, 2020 11:04AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yoshitomi delivers

I particularly like the juxtaposition of Miku's nigh-perpetual troll smirk and Kyouko's constant frown that says she knows perfectly well her strings are being pulled but goes along with it anyway because gay af :d

Whatsapp%20image%202019-04-25%20at%2010.16.22%20pm%20(1)
joined Jan 4, 2018

I WANT MORE!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kyou_kara_mirai_ch01#19
I fuckin died. The ear cleaning bit never gets old! Had an S.Y.D skit flashback

joined Jul 26, 2016

^ Miku has the "lil' shit temptress" act down to an art form :D

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Is it bad that I saw the cover and I immediately recognized the artist by the way the feet were drawn?

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

Miku's dangerous lol

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is giving me some monogatari vibes with the weird existential pondering, I like it

joined Apr 5, 2020

So cuteee

last edited at Jul 27, 2020 12:15PM

Miku is really owning her with the mind games

4_2epyfw
joined Feb 21, 2013

Artist has more polish on the eyes and faces. But i do like their old classic look, another artist with a distinct trademark style, I like those.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Is it bad that I saw the cover and I immediately recognized the artist by the way the feet were drawn?

Oh ikr the pointy feet!

joined May 1, 2015

I need more of this

I thought this will be lesbo robot or alien stuff but just yuri is fine.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I want you to use "that" and gently stir it inside my hole...

LET'S-A-GO!!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Wow, It's been seven years since "Yoshitomi Akihito's" work was uploaded here...

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Wow, that's pure thirst right there

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It's fun, but I can't help but be amused by how many Kyouko reaction shots there are.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Jokes aside, I'm really hoping this develops into some serious yuri instead of the tease-fest that was Sisterism.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A love with an expiration date isn't love at all.

Hidamari_sketch.yoshinoya
joined May 18, 2015

Yoshitomi Akihito is back! Nice concept, a little cerebral with great sexy potential. The food & sex imagery didn't really do it for me, but I liked the ear cleaning chapter. Here's to the couple making fast progress.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Hmm I disagree. Some people need that push. Though then the love might not have an actual expiration date but a ‘fake’ one. Still, I somewhat disagree.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Chances are high Miku's either lying through her teeth about that deadline or simply certain she'll have Kyouko won over long before, anyway. It's pretty obviously yet another device to light a fire under Kyouko's butt so she doesn't procastrinate over the matter - as she herself admits she well might.

Never forget that Miku clearly knows her osananajimi inside out and has no compunctions about pushing her buttons to expedite matters (and, presumably, for funsies - girl comes across as an inveterate troll after all).

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

The feeling of love might lingers on, but the door for the relationship can't be kept open forever. Those two things are usually closely connected to each other, but ultimately they are still different things.

Kind of like gasoline and motorbike, I think. If you have both, you can go pretty smooth and far, as long as you maintain the bike and refuel regularly. With only the gasoline, you can still do something with it, but you can't go very far and it's easy to get burned. With only the bike, you can maneuver and push it along, but you can't go really far, either, and it's tiring and frustrating. And your can even use different types of fuel, but you will have to adjust the bike accordingly to avoid problems.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I really liked the cake analogy, more stories should use it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.