Forum › You Are My Angela discussion

Yumiko%20y%20sorami
joined May 1, 2018

Fallen Angela?

joined May 30, 2020

Oh no, she's gonna grow wings isn't she!? This story is going to make me cry isn't it!? I'm still going to love this aren't I? Sigh. Murasakino please don't make me cryyyyy.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Oh no, she's gonna grow wings isn't she!? This story is going to make me cry isn't it!? I'm still going to love this aren't I? Sigh. Murasakino please don't make me cryyyyy.

I'm sure the girl is going to grow her wings and she's gonna go away T.T and we all are going to cry

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I'm pretty sure this will have a bittersweet ending not gonna fall again for that

joined May 30, 2020

I'm sure the girl is going to grow her wings and she's gonna go away T.T and we all are going to cry

I- it took a turn I didn't expect it to take. She DID grow wings. But.. it got cut off. I feel so traumatized. But then again, the other girl seemed to have marks on her back aswell.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Wow what shitty woman.

joined Jun 30, 2016

I- it took a turn I didn't expect it to take. She DID grow wings. But.. it got cut off. I feel so traumatized. But then again, the other girl seemed to have marks on her back aswell.

thats cus she clung her nails on her back and neck while that btch cut her wings.

joined Mar 27, 2019

Well damn that’s a yandere like move, cutting off her wings.

last edited at Jul 22, 2020 1:52PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That that, folks, is why you should always check the tags before reading the next chapter of anything. :-/

Gpz_rio_1222
joined Nov 10, 2019

ok

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Huh interesting, so that is how it's going to be. Now I wonder if the prologue takes place in that moment just before...

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Yo wtf??? O_o

joined Feb 24, 2019

Man, I knew where that was going as soon as I saw the tag. Oh well, it can still be salvaged in the epilogue. The impression I got from part 2 was that this was consensual, but it is definitely hard to say for sure. I'm still hopeful for a happy ending.

joined Jul 8, 2020

THIS STYLE OMG SO BEAUTIFUL I'M CRYING

joined May 18, 2020

btch why

joined Jul 8, 2020

I hope for happy ending T^T

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

bewildered noises

joined Nov 27, 2016

Well...that tag was definitely ominous, I sure hope that’s what she wanted

Edit: I read back and noticed black hair girl was already going for the drawer with the knife when she came back in which makes me think she was gonna do this once angel girl came inside whether she said anything or not. But I guess angel girl was ok with it so Uuh...? Happy ending?
I really want to know what’s gonna happen in the epilogue now

last edited at Jul 22, 2020 2:40PM

Kingdom_Rush_Pro
Alric_profile-min
joined Dec 3, 2019

It's like ridding a buss, but the buss does a 180 and you smash intoa window, getting cut. But that's not it, then someone comes up to you and shoots you in the leg. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Then you get hit with a fish. And you are just left there, wondering... "Why?"

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The marks on MC'sback make me think she also got wings but someone or herself cut them for some reasons and that's the same reason why she cut the wings here. Or maybe she had someone close who also got wings and leave her and so she cut the wings so the angel can't leave her.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

The marks on MC'sback make me think she also got wings but someone or herself cut them for some reasons and that's the same reason why she cut the wings here. Or maybe she had someone close who also got wings and leave her and so she cut the wings so the angel can't leave her.

Uh? I think it's pretty clear Angela did those marks while MC cut her wings, right?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Uh? I think it's pretty clear Angela did those marks while MC cut her wings, right?

I don't think that's how nails can inflicts wounds.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Oh my. I'd assumed it's your basic fluff story with no jagged edges at all and was moseying along going "okay so it's Rakka x Reki in an apaato I guess".

joined Apr 1, 2013

Not gonna lie i did notice the depressing undertones but I wasn't expecting pain/ sadistic type stuff.. its like both of them enjoy each other's suffering or pain and get off by it ? At the start it felt like an interesting manga now it feels a completely dark and weird fetish ? Lol

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Smile bright
Once more
This time
I will never let you go!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.