Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

joined Apr 4, 2019

the last chapter was really sad and depressing tho theyll always have a bittersweet ending. love the story so much

DaydreamingTime
joined Apr 13, 2019

I think this Chinese RAWS from Ch. 13 -22.
Huhu please translate in english! On ch. 20 they MARRIED huhu! i know its sad but I want to read!!!
https://www.manhuaren.com/m608098/

last edited at Apr 13, 2019 8:29PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hallelujah another update praise the lord

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

Ending spoilers

"Cute" as this was, it feels so weird that it'll take many Saras to keep Iris happy for her impossibly long lifespan, LOL.

Shion mentions having found a cure (Aoi was put into a medically-induced coma to wait for one in a previous chapter, by the way), so they should at least get a full human lifespan together this time)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What was made thus far from the story was really beautiful, though at times either comedic, sad or erotic. I like it, and can't wait for next chapter.
Also, something only a car person and motosport fan like myself would bother raising a flag about this, but... why does this Mercedes have an upside-down logo?

joined Mar 15, 2017

Also, something only a car person and motosport fan like myself would bother raising a flag about this, but... why does this Mercedes have an upside-down logo?

Probably the same reason manga characters go to WcDonalds.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BV posted:

Because it's a Wercedes, not a Mercedes.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Hqdefault
joined Apr 10, 2015

I cried a lot seeing the ending...

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

it's sad and I love the ending I'm glad I read this T-T
even though they can't be together in real life but I believe that they will be together forever somewhere
aw this broke my heart...

joined Apr 1, 2013

My gosh i was going through the RAW but judging by what ppl have said mentioned this Manga took such a deep dark turn like legit was not expecting this type of tragic depressing af ending.. what happened in the end? did she actually save them both from Death? or was she re-incarnated? i really didnt understand anything i really wanted to read it so badly i wanted this manga to have a good ending damn the feels man the start of this manga you think its so fluffy and innocent until this point thats when it starts to take a 180 in the complete opposite direction really sad i felt bad for every (main) character Aoi/Iris/Ayafuji and Shion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

or was she re-incarnated?

That one, it seem Sara just reincarnated in another woman each time, just for Iris to not be alone.

Pulse%20pic%20cropped
joined Feb 10, 2020

I don't know which is sadder at this point, the ending, or the probability of never getting the rest of the chapters...

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Anyone has the raws for the remaining chapters? I may know someone who wants to finish these series at last, they just don't know where to get the raws

Lily%20season1
joined Feb 4, 2013

So was the team that was translating this series just drop it?

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 7:49PM

Anyone has the raws for the remaining chapters? I may know someone who wants to finish these series at last, they just don't know where to get the raws

It was posted up there but I checked and this is the link to chapters 13-21

https://www.manhuaren.com/m608098/

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 12:29AM by

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Nothing IN OVER 1 FUCKING YEAR

joined Nov 17, 2017

D": I've tried reading the raw chapters with GTranslator scanner... I couldn't go past 2 or 3 pages cuz it's horrible.... I hope someone has the time to finish this T.T

joined May 22, 2020

pleeeeassee i need the new chapters translated

joined Feb 16, 2020

i still want to read the remaining chapters even though I mostly know what will happen bc i read the tl dr in the comments lol

iamlonleyplshelp
joined Jun 12, 2020

Epick

joined Feb 8, 2016

I never understood how someone in a sense forced themselves onto, sucking your blood, no different than rape, than the person violated is supposed to fall in love with their "rapist" and live happily ever after. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Whether the teacher tricked her into biting her or not, it was not done with consent, therefore, no different than rape. This whole love the "rapist" idea, I think, is personally sickening for someone to see that as enjoyment, but there are a lot of sick people in the world. Now if the girl had been told and given the choice to be bitten or not (without adverse consequences if she refused) and she chose to be bitten, than it's a whole different matter and a great love story could be written from there.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I bought all 4 Volumes in Germany. I never thought that i could say that Germany is faster in Translating as some online Translator. I readed all chapter today and this Story is so amazing. I cried so much at the End. Its not a classic happy end but this Ending is perfect for me.

I hope it gets a sequel like Citrus+ but i dont think so. I can only say that u should buy this 4 Volumes to support Takano Saku.

EDIT: I gave Takano on Twitter my Feedback and she answered me. This Story have a Sequel but its not Translated yet.

Here is my Post and u can read it:
https://twitter.com/x_Zaita/status/1285582412777435136

last edited at Jul 21, 2020 11:22AM

Hey guys this series is being translated on Lily Manga, it’s been updated recently to chapter 14.

https://lilymanga.com/ys/vampire-chan-x-junior-chan/

joined Feb 22, 2021

I never understood how someone in a sense forced themselves onto, sucking your blood, no different than rape, than the person violated is supposed to fall in love with their "rapist" and live happily ever after. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Whether the teacher tricked her into biting her or not, it was not done with consent, therefore, no different than rape. This whole love the "rapist" idea, I think, is personally sickening for someone to see that as enjoyment, but there are a lot of sick people in the world. Now if the girl had been told and given the choice to be bitten or not (without adverse consequences if she refused) and she chose to be bitten, than it's a whole different matter and a great love story could be written from there.

I dont know what i expected from comments from 2020.

Theu are all just finding problems in everything people enjoy.
1. This is just a manga, a fictional story
2. She never disagreed to it did she?
3. Ya'll need to chill and mind your own business.
It doesnt relate to real life, it doesnt promote rape or anything, it is also not rape. There was no sexual assult and yet again, she never disagreed to it. That whole thing falling in love with your rapis makes absolutely no sesne. Sorry for that but you are just imagining something that makes no sense.

last edited at Feb 22, 2021 6:15AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.