Forum › Ruins x Yuri discussion

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

nice

joined Oct 23, 2016

this manga is brought to you by Finger Condoms.

comes in very handy in any situation.

Ahh, I got one I got one~

"This manga is brought to you by Finger Condoms.

Because when you choose Finger Condoms, we always make sure, that you are in Safe Hands."

Ehh ehh?~~

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Since its an abandoned Love Hotel om gonna go with the cannon that a lingering love spirit caused the Rain because it could sense they where a couple and wanted the ruin to serve its old purpose again

Screenshot_2021-03-25-02-57-39-917
joined Feb 17, 2019

wtf is finger comdoms are for

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Anal

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

That doesn't seem too sanitary. I feel like that tub has to be covered in mold and all sorts of outdoor shit.

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Damn, I am a big Haikyo fan and was looking forward to Haikyo content but this is pretty much just sex. At least I can contribute something-
Finger condoms are kind of a thing, they aren't really for stopping STD transmission unless you have open cuts on your fingers - you should just wash your hands before sex if they're dirty. You have no mucosal membranes on your hands so you can basically stick them in anything and wash them and you'll be okay - this is why you can only contract COVID-19 and other viruses by contact contamination if you touch your own face before washing/sterilising them. Finger condoms and gloves are usually used by people who have long-ish nails or french nails, or you can get ones with different textures and stuff.

This might be just a myth, but I've heard there is a 'New York lesbian' thing around some Korean chicken shop that gives their customers finger condoms-like things for free so they can eat chicken with their hands without getting them dirty and it is popular with lesbians who ask for extras.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You would have to pay me to even consider stepping in there hahahaha NO WAY! not only I'm scared of the spooky things, what if there's a maniac hiding there?! no no no nope NOPE

But outdoor sex is nice

Altair posted:

Anal

And bbq chiken

EDit: LOL I said it as a joke and then read the comment above mine xDD

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 8:58PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

oh no, the infamous finger condoms return! xD ahahahaha

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

This is nice.

finger cots/condoms, dental dams, tongue condoms exist

last edited at Jul 14, 2020 2:18PM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

oh no, the infamous finger condoms return! xD ahahahaha

LOL never expected that as well.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Nothing more romantic than black mold and asbestos.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

This was really nice. Far more laid-back and natural feeling sex than is often the case.

Thanks Noca.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Girl help, I can’t stop thinking that even with towels the place is filthy. They are brave or just rlly horny
Cute story tho.

last edited at May 25, 2022 12:27AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.