Forum › New Game discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Can anyone remind me of the name of this game they just finished?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Someone had a bad day

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

same troll from last time

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but it seems the scanlators aren't planning on doing anymore chapters now that the official English version's caught up: https://doki.co/2020/05/30/new-game-volume-09/

So now that the official English version has finally caught up to the scans we have decided to stop here rather than rush each release just to try stay ahead for longer.

Volume 10 should go on sale around September for anyone who is interested.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's good, same thing happened to Gabriel Dropout by the way (You can get it from Yen Press), but if they see this, Thanks Doki, you really did a great job and thank you for not dropping it during the dark age xD

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 5:19PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is this the same guy from earlier?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is this the same guy from earlier?

One would assume so—I’d hate to think of more than one poor soul driven to The Dark Place Inside by the perceived inadequacies of the writing in a yuri 4-koma.

Paging Nez-chan—cleanup needed on the New Game aisle.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Makes you wish there some kind of silence ban, like, their comments aren't visible for anyone but you don't tell them and just leave them be alone for ever

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Consider not talking to or about the boring person anymore, thank you~

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You know what I like about this series?—the writing. The writing is just excellent.

Sparkling. The writing, I mean.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm just going to assume the person above Blastaar is the same troll under yet another alt

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm just going to assume the person above Blastaar is the same troll under yet another alt

Or, as per my previous theory, the writing in this series magically causes stupid people to go to the Dark Side, and an anti-New-Game-writing death cult is forming in the shadows. When they gather enough strength, they’ll . . .um. . .ah. . .

I got nothin’.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Or, as per my previous theory, the writing in this series magically causes stupid people to go to the Dark Side, and an anti-New-Game-writing death cult is forming in the shadows. When they gather enough strength, they’ll . . .um. . .ah. . .

I got nothin’.

They'd be like:

joined Dec 3, 2018

Or, as per my previous theory, the writing in this series magically causes stupid people to go to the Dark Side, and an anti-New-Game-writing death cult is forming in the shadows.

Isn't that normally just called "bad writing"?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Hey guys, guess what! I found a picture of Tokuno! :D

http://goatse.ru/hello.jpg

This post right here, officer!

joined Oct 22, 2018

At this point, I'm convinced the guy who came a few times has made bots to do the antagonism work for them.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Christ on a pogo stick. Can this asshole please get a life?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I suggest locking this thread for a while or something, we're not getting new chapters anyway, we can only wait for official translation and nothing good has come out in the last 2 or 3 months of discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I suggest locking this thread for a while or something, we're not getting new chapters anyway, we can only wait for official translation and nothing good has come out in the last 2 or 3 months of discussion

Oh, come now--the "video-game-industry-workflow is unrealistic!" threads are always educational.

Just like I would have been completely unaware of the nuts and bolts of the weekly-newspaper-delivery industry were it not for Kanamemo.

Uwu
joined Jan 8, 2020
joined Oct 22, 2018

At this point I'm tempted to suggest this thread become locked

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What with people being salty over the manga ? In any case, unless a team is willing to take the translation, there is no need to discuss more since Doki Fansub dropped it. I partially think that a more consistent schedule could have avoided this drop by uploading chapter a bit faster but I probably just think way ahead and the team probably worked the best they could (I hope). Luckily we aren't gonna have the same fate with Hittoribocchi since it's not licensied yet.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/QTV2EnL.jpg

Oh god what the fuck I just wanted to read the comments

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

That new Aoba x Hifumi official art is amazing

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sorry for long post but here is the character introduction of Vol.11, very nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.