Forum › Happy Wedding Vacation discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

This is a work of art. Both the work itself and the scanlation effort, for sure. By this point, I think it'd be safe to call NicoMaki a yuri legend.

joined Oct 5, 2014

This story is great and funny

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

OMG this is absolutely perfect!!!!!! I can't even describe how much I loved it. Thank you so much Girls in Boxes, I will forever be eternally greatful. :')

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Ahhhhhhh... Ooshima Tomo-sama!!! You never fail me when it comes to NicoMaki!!!

Definitely one of my favorites!!! XD

Since I'm quite familiar to some things concerning LL, all those references got me!!! XD

And definitely! All those pairings are canon!!! :D It's even you whom got me shipping Honoka and Tsubasa!!! :3

This made me really burst out in laughter!!! Hahaha!!! Definitely a winner! :D

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

OMG!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!! OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I had to play "Zurui Yo Magnetic Today" in repeat while reading, to get all the feels. Oshima-sama is the best! Girls in boxes, please tell me you're going to translate "Honeymoon Baby" too!! Please~~ GOOD JOB TRANSLATORS!! Thank you again!!

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Great job! Those letters were so hard to read in the book, not to mention typeset.

TELL ME ABOUT IT. CRYING FOR DAYS DOING THOSE FREAKING DOUBLE PAGERS.

I am still so badly affected by the experience that I signed up literally to comment on this. Cry cry cry.

(Glad to see everyone's enjoying it! It really is an amazing doujin!)

I always appreciate the hardwork of all translators, like your group, because we fans won't be able to enjoy awesome doujins like this if they're in raws ^^ From the bottom of my heart, thank so so much!! Please do the "honeymoon baby" too please~~? :D

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

That wall of text on page 16-17 O_o

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Could have done without the kissblocking at the end, though. WAY too overused an ending, and it means we're cheated of a kiss.

joined Jun 5, 2014

such a troll. ..nozomi n me

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

As one of the letters said, I can also die happy now. Happy wedding!! TAT

A huge thanks to Girls in boxes for translate that huge amount of text on the letters >_<

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

BEST LOVE LIVE DOUJIN EVER!!!
I love that Tomo got other artists to write the letters for NicoMaki xD
And Umi at the end lol Kissing eventhough they're underage XD
Thanks Girls in Boxes for working on this. And I do hope one day Love Live will come to America too

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Am I the only one who feels like the K-on girls could be the children of the canon Love Live couples?
Edit: Even though K-on came first, and are actually subjected time.

last edited at Oct 18, 2014 2:54PM

joined Jan 17, 2014

lol that fulltext page, it's can be a great wallpaper without text :-/

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

there can never not be enough nicomaki

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Favorited just because of page 5

joined Oct 20, 2013

MASSIVE respect going out to Shimapanda and Raizoo! That looked like a total nightmare; great job!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Am I the only one who feels like the K-on girls could be the children of the canon Love Live couples?

Umi and Mio are the same person so it's not possible ._.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Great doujin, thanks for the translation !

Maki's father paying for the whole thing was a great one, was hoping we would see the parents being all emotional, but hey, it was still awesome in so many way...

Also, Umi getting flustered at them kissing when they just married the two together. XD Here's hoping she won't barges in their room during the night or she might get an even heavier blow. Just saying. :p

joined Oct 19, 2014

I don't know how Umi and Mio could be a same person....though
I think what he means is more of a wild imagination (mousou) play here, in a creative sense.

I kinda see what you imagine there, correct me if I'm wrong:

NicoxMaki -> Azunyan (twintail tsundere)
NozoxEri -> Mugi (ojou-sama type, and that yuri-sense/radar/whatever....hail! takuan! :))
KotorixUmi -> Mio (the shy type)
RinPana -> Yui? (Rice/gohan....I guess...)

I don't know if HonokaxTsubasa could be related to Ritsu though...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's simple, the creators took Mio, changed her hobbies and Umi was created =D

Don't worry, I knew what he tried to say, I wasn't serious x)

last edited at Oct 19, 2014 7:57AM

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I love this, I want more :3 thanks for your work.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

I can say only a word about it : LOL!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I think what he means is more of a wild imagination (mousou) play here, in a creative sense.

NozoxEri -> Mugi (ojou-sama type, and that yuri-sense/radar/whatever....hail! takuan! :))

Ritsu can be HonoTsuba's due to clumsy type/get going personality... Though I think that's more on Honoka's side.

Likewise, since Mio and Ritsu are best friends, kinda like a connection as well since the 2nd years and best friends as well.

last edited at Oct 19, 2014 12:18PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lol he was joking about how Umi's Mio who does archery instead of base, with a 1 letter name change.

Ritsu can be HonoTsuba's due to clumsy type/get going personality... Though I think that's more on Honoka's side.

Likewise, since Mio and Ritsu are best friends, kinda like a connection as well since the 2nd years and best friends as well.

I thinking Yui and Honoka are really close with their relaxed atmosphere and basically becoming leads by default besides their charismatic attitudes. Both Ritsu and Rin are suppose to be sporty. All four are bad at studying and seem be lazy at times. Either way could work tho but yea Azunyan, Mugi, and Mio could definitely be the love children of NicoMaki, NozoEri, and KotoUmi :p

last edited at Oct 19, 2014 2:52PM

joined Jun 7, 2014

NOZOMI, OH MY GOD. NOZOMI IS ME, I AM NOZOMI WE ARE ONE

JESUS FUCK THIS IS THE BEST

also those letters--- i dont really know much about the procedures you folks do but i have a feeling that those were very hard to translate and typeset, so i would like to commend your hard, hard work by thanking you. great job! :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.