Forum › Your Pretty Hair discussion

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Well this sure took a dark turn...

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

I love the art
Author should draw his/her own series! I'll go viral for sure

This seems a lot more Tragedy or perhaps even Depressing as fuck than Drama. I feel like the tagging's been particularly inaccurate lately.

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

This all happened because Marianne didn't have UNO.

[steam]yunocchi13
joined Apr 20, 2015

Whoever is in control of this playthrough must've made a big mistake.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

"I like your hair!"
"Okay!"
(stab)

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

some context anyone?

joined Aug 11, 2014

some context anyone?

Basically, the first half of Three Houses is a high school mystery, where the three different classes have a friendly rivalry, while the second half of Three Houses is a grim war drama, where the three classes have all split up and joined the armies of their respective nations. If a student joins your class in the first half, they'll stay with your chosen army the second.

That can create situations like this. Hilda and Marianne started out in the same class, and are shown to be very close, but if you recruit one and not the other, then they're pretty much doomed to stand on opposing sides of the battlefield eventually. This is especially true in the case of Hilda, since she will absolutely refuse to join you if you make certain choices, and will fight to the death where certain other former students might surrender.

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 5:39AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

This seems a lot more Tragedy or perhaps even Depressing as fuck than Drama. I feel like the tagging's been particularly inaccurate lately.

But we've got to preserve the twist in the 4 page long comic /s. Dynasty's tagging system is terrible and half-assed unless it's tagging fetishes.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not necessarily - you just CANT recruit her on Edelgards route :(

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

That's why you kite her around the map until you win.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Fuck!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Me: you did this for what?
Author: why not?
Me: but why?
Author: Why not?
Me: why tho..

joined Jan 3, 2017

Well this sure took a dark turn...

I love your profile picture

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Basically how my Black Eagles playthrough went.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I never thought to try that- I will try it when i get around to my ng+
I dont recall how tough she was but most of the end game schoolmates now enemies are pretty nasty and I think it would be hard to do that without getting someone killed.

Do you get an end of game description of what happened to her if she lives that way?

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 12:47PM

joined May 25, 2020

F

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I dont recall how tough she was but most of the end game schoolmates now enemies are pretty nasty and I think it would be hard to do that without getting someone killed.

Do you get an end of game description of what happened to her if she lives that way?

Nah you just don't get the "Shame Hilda died" dialogue from Claude IIRC. But yeah it's not to difficult if you use someone faster than her and get a bit lucky because her strength doesn't matter since she never gets close enough to hit them.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Nah you just don't get the "Shame Hilda died" dialogue from Claude IIRC. But yeah it's not to difficult if you use someone faster than her and get a bit lucky because her strength doesn't matter since she never gets close enough to hit them.

Not hard if you have a team full of Wyverns. Hilda herself is really dangerous if you let her attack you.
The game not acknowledging my accomplished did annoy me.
And I wish more unrecruitable named characters had some extra dialogue if they survive, like Dedue.

joined Jun 1, 2016

make it more depressing, this is Black Eagle Marianne and you use her to kill Hilda

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 6:19AM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I worked hard to recruit everyone to the Black Eagles, before the time-skip. Marianne is a sweetheart, so I couldn't leave her alone. Unfortunately, Hilda is off limits on a CF run.

Luckily, she was on the other side of the map, when I took Hilda down.

joined Jul 8, 2016

Further proof that CF is the worst route. You may get the bi lord, but the other two big yuri's , HildaxMarianne and CatherinexShamir are straight up impossible.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Well now I'm sad...

Images%20(1)
joined Jun 11, 2020

She looks like Elsa after she cut it

joined Aug 10, 2016

never forget the cut content for CF, including an ending for them both, where you would have been able to recruit both Hilda and Marianne.

To reply you must either login or sign up.