Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh boy, can't wait for the return of the cartoonishly evil strawman editor...
And we know Nikaidou is just gonna scold him once and he'll change his ways forever, so it's not even suspenseful.

And what happens after that?

Hitoshi%20sugoroku
joined Aug 14, 2019

This is too lewd for me.

I dont regret it a single bit though.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I kinda thought the "handholding = sexxx" joke was a thing of the English-speaking world... but lately I'm seeing more and more yuri manga where the Japanese author plays with the idea that caressing each other's hands is super lewd and erotic and borderline orgasmic...

Is it a case of a Western meme being imported in Japan, or what?

Possibly. Could also be that whole "lesbians use their fingers for naughtytimes" thing too, lol

Actually (as attested to in a discussion in the Futaribeya thread at some point last year) the meme originated in an anime. It didn't quite take off in Japan though, but it did in certain foreign audiences, especially on this site. Then, recently, it seems to have been re-imported into Japan.

Do you happen to know which anime it is? Kinda wanna see what inspired the whole thing.

Found the post.

Oh, good job! I remember now. At the time, I candidly stated that in Japan, unlike in the West, the joke had fallen flat and the meme simply wasn't going to catch.

Was I young and naive, lol.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I personally feel like Tadokoro is actually a little cuter with her bangs covering one eye. Like, I think it suits her...

Same.

I'm a bit nervous about her going to the big evil editor again.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I hope they get that classroom cleaned periodically. Unless they're into smell play, I guess.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Oh boy, can't wait for the return of the cartoonishly evil strawman editor...
And we know Nikaidou is just gonna scold him once and he'll change his ways forever, so it's not even suspenseful.

LOL. Yuri fluff story has cartoonishly evil strawman villains? Well, there goes the Pulitzer.

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 8:41AM

RobinSmith64
joined May 17, 2020

Wheres chapter 58!? I miss this soo much but take ur time if need be

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

cut to a Nikaidou-shaped sillhouette climbing up a clock tower opposite the publisher's office carrying a long rectangular case as you do

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

cut to a Nikaidou-shaped sillhouette climbing up a clock tower opposite the publisher's office carrying a long rectangular case as you do

Nah, she'll want to use her hands.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, i don't really see why Sakurako would have leave Tadokoro like that. She is probably buying something.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Yeah, i don't really see why Sakurako would have leave Tadokoro like that. She is probably buying burying something.

FTFY :))

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

For a second there I was worried something might of happened to Sakurako but then I remembered she's a Jojo character.

joined May 24, 2014

Conform or be cast out!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

For a second there I was worried something might of happened to Sakurako but then I remembered she's a Jojo character.

Roadroller-style glomp from above?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Conform or be cast out!

Can the mods please do something about this shit?

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

She was an imaginary frieeeeeend

joined May 24, 2014

Conform or be cast out!

Can the mods please do something about this shit?

I speak the truth!

joined May 24, 2014

Maybe it all happened on her head all along. This was too wholesome to be true.

joined May 24, 2014

Certainly looks like if the mangaka doesn't draw cute schoolgirls with jerk shots of their flipped skirts, then her story doesn't have future. The old school we really need from a Todakoro, making stories of some hard guys with guns on Cowboy Bebop style. But no! Let's keep publish isekai, school-life cheap romances and ecchi-harems till you hate them!

That's how the market goes, why complain?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

drhelsing posted:

Certainly looks like if the mangaka doesn't draw cute schoolgirls with jerk shots of their flipped skirts, then her story doesn't have future. The old school we really need from a Todakoro, making stories of some hard guys with guns on Cowboy Bebop style. But no! Let's keep publish isekai, school-life cheap romances and ecchi-harems till you hate them!

Why is it a problem to complain about the market pandering to desperate guys and pretending everyone else doesn't exist? There's a reason so many people consider isekai and ecchi/harem crap to be total garbage. It's because they're awful on an objective level and only sell well because of all the desperate guys out there.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Maybe it all happened on her head all along. This was too wholesome to be true.

This makes zero sense. When a character isn't real, or is imaginary, the author takes great pains for them to not actually interact with anyone but the MC. Otherwise, it would just be a shitty gimmick. Nikaidou has physically interacted with and spoken to multiple characters. She's just not there.

joined May 24, 2014

drhelsing posted:

Why is it a problem to complain about the market pandering to desperate guys and pretending everyone else doesn't exist? There's a reason so many people consider isekai and ecchi/harem crap to be total garbage. It's because they're awful on an objective level and only sell well because of all the desperate guys out there.

Konosuba and shield hero aren't awful.

Lbeingrllygay
36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

I say Sakurako just went to take a shit or smth

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

dont troll us author-san.

To reply you must either login or sign up.