Forum › Lovely Mental Illness Distortion discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Doesn't mean it can't be her just with longer hair. Different personalities usually have some ways to differentiate them. Still I agree author made a poor job on making it clear.

joined May 20, 2020

its like 5 am here and i cant believe im gonna sleep crying real shit i hate ntr so fckin much

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I failed to notice the mental illness, on this one at least,the most recent, the last girl is just awful.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i still dont get it

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

They had us in the first half ngl

Yeup.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Pro tip
Never trust a girl who refers to herself in the third person

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Hey, can we get a 'Thanks! I hate it.' tag?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Pro tip
Never trust a girl who refers to herself in the third person

Yuru Yuri's Akari did nothing wrong

joined Dec 18, 2018

Because of them talking how Masaki is easy to fool and that she's Mihiro's puppet I assumed it was APD or something like that but if it's instead split personality and we're seeing Mahiro's personalities talking with each other, then I'm not really sure what's the purpose of manipulating Masaki then?

That might just be related to the cheating, if we assume it's two of her personalities, to her they would be like two completely different individuals. So it doesn't really make her any better of a person if true, but would make for an interesting twist.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

One day, she'll come back home early and find her during the act.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

That was some messed up shit... Kudos to the mangaka for bringing out the hate/distaste in us for Mihiro though!

I'm sure Mihiro will get her just deserts in due time.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Dude, this was really fucked up... look, I enjoy rou's art as much as the next person, but cheating is just too much. How about a tag next time?

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

“Mental illness girls love anthology”

.....Yeah thats gonna be a no from me

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 2:21AM

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

throws up

Screenshot_2018-04-23-12-15-46
joined Apr 23, 2018

Fool the mc once shame on you, fool the mc twice shame on her

joined Dec 13, 2015

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

joined Oct 10, 2016

That's unhealthy.
-500/10 never dare to appear again in my feed

Glad to see this got the tag after it ruined ~140+ peoples' day.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Does anyone else find it disturbing and creepy how viscerally people react to cheating in manga?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Does anyone else find it disturbing and creepy how viscerally people react to cheating in manga?

They have been indoctrinated both to see their partners as property and to see property as absolute above even human life. This capitalist indoctrination means that not only is losing this property worse than losing your own life, but that admitting that you may leave your partner not completely fulfilled leading them to want to look elsewhere means your intrinsic value is not absolute and this will leave them destitute in all aspects of life. The destruction of capitalist systems is required for greater romantic and sexual fulfillment.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's not just the cheating, which can even sometimes be shown in a positive light, but how she's behaving that really stings in this particular chapter.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

GendoIkari posted:

They have been indoctrinated both to see their partners as property and to see property as absolute above even human life. This capitalist indoctrination means that not only is losing this property worse than losing your own life, but that admitting that you may leave your partner not completely fulfilled leading them to want to look elsewhere means your intrinsic value is not absolute and this will leave them destitute in all aspects of life. The destruction of capitalist systems is required for greater romantic and sexual fulfillment.

I know you usually troll, but you also sometimes post serious comments. The way you're talking about it sound serious, but what you're talking about sounds like trolling, so I'm not sure which it is in this case.

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 8:22AM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Bahahahha, you win this round, Gendo!

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 11:05AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I don't know, I'm going to be laughing at "sullying the name of communism by conflating it with your filthy adultery." for years to come.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I don't know, I'm going to be laughing at "sullying the name of communism by conflating it with your filthy adultery." for years to come.

Ohhhh, the response was deleted. Well, funnily enough I've seen people argue for just what you were saying under the pretense that the best sex they ever had was under the iron curtain in Eastern Europe. You can rest well, you have history on your side

last edited at Jun 19, 2020 12:26AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.