Forum › Yuru Yuri discussion

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

Is it me, or have the art style change just a bit? Like the eyes and the hair just a hair different.
Like it still likes the same but a few differences is what I’m saying

Not saying it’s bad, just asking if anyone noticed in this chapter?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Is it me, or have the art style change just a bit? Like the eyes and the hair just a hair different.
Like it still likes the same but a few differences is what I’m saying

Not saying it’s bad, just asking if anyone noticed in this chapter?

It looks like Namori gives each character slightly different eye shades, which is really hard to do in just grayscale. The two featured seem to have darker eyes than other cast members, which is why it may seem different, since it just uses a lot of black instead of screen tones, like a lot of the Amusement Club members.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I also like how, even tho they know the 'love letter' is from a girl from the start, that one fact is never even mentioned as relevant- it seems perfectly normal and fine to them both.

I also love the first page image of Sakurako with transfer prints on her face of both their flowers!

p.s As for them moving toward cannon.. I dont see how you can hook these 2 up, seriously- I mean how would you do that in this manga? They are both just waaay too tsundere and stubborn and proud and trying to one up each other etc-

can you see either of them ever being honest and open enough with the other to get a confession out? Or even admit to themselves they like the other?

last edited at May 27, 2020 8:51AM

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Namori finally comes back and brings with her the OTP. I can ascent now.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Blessed and canon

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Oh man, that bedtime phone conversation between Akari and Chinatsu was so sweet, I didn't know what to do for a second.

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 9:03PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Ch 134 Headcanon: Akari channeled Fafnir when she was sleeping

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

^ I could handle a crossover of Kobayashi and Yuru Yuri.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I also like how, even tho they know the 'love letter' is from a girl from the start, that one fact is never even mentioned as relevant- it seems perfectly normal and fine to them both.

I mean what male exists in the world of Yuru Yuri to write that letter? In fact, what male exists in the world of Yuru Yuri period?

joined May 1, 2015

So, is Akari gay for Chinatsu? Because it certainly looks that way from the previous chapters.
Maybe Akari is not aware of it just yet.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Chinatsu-chan looks soooo cute with her hair down. It's almost enough to make me forget her art.

Almost.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

So, is Akari gay for Chinatsu? Because it certainly looks that way from the previous chapters.
Maybe Akari is not aware of it just yet.

She is and nope, Akari doesn't understand. But don't worry as soon as she rises up from hell as the devil incarnate all your schoolgirl will belong to Akari.

here4yuruYuri
joined Apr 15, 2020

I really love and appreciate the new chapters

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chinatsu-chan looks soooo cute with her hair down. It's almost enough to make me forget her art.

Almost.

Nothing could ever make me forget Chinatsu's art.

Chinatsu's art has been burned into a damaged sector of my psyche forever.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Did you all know that Namori remake all the previous volume covers ? https://mangadex.org/title/5599/yuruyuri/covers/ vol 14 and 7 are the best~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I saw a couple of pages of the newest chapter raw (158) and .... It's a beautiful second date of Ayano and Kyoko watching a movie

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

^ They're such a beautiful couple that it's hard being teased like this.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I saw a couple of pages of the newest chapter raw (158) and .... It's a beautiful second date of Ayano and Kyoko watching a movie

Good, I'll prepare myself for the day I read this chapter, so I don't pass out.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

^^ We're still way short of 158, but I'm glad that somewhere, Ayano and Kyouko are having a good time falling in love as a couple and, after they're established, forming a three person love thing with Yui.

last edited at Jul 16, 2020 2:55PM

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Poor Ayano... She is completely losing resistance to Kyouko. One more kabedon and she'll confess. (Kyouko, what are you doing?)

And hey, translator, thank you very much and keep them coming! Yuru yuri is my oxygen.

last edited at Jul 15, 2020 7:57PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

ayano is so simple,so cute~~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

When Ayano is happy, I'm happy hahahahaha that was greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttt!!!

Damn, I love this ship so much, it almost makes me forget how good the rest of the chapter was, they stole the show with that ending... and lol with the smug Yui and her silly pun at the very end hehehe

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

^ Do you think Kyouko knows? I do, but it's hard to tell.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

katewarner posted:

^ Do you think Kyouko knows? I do, but it's hard to tell.

Yeah I think she knows, they try not to show what Kyoko is thinking when she faces Ayano (that could've been a huge give away) is like those romance mangas where we only get to see the protagonist pov.
And she can at least tell what Ayano is thinking when she's unable to speak out due to her tsundere nature so Kyoko leads the way making things easier for her, she's super considerate about that, so I think she knows to some extend or maybe she's half aware.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

OMG, Chinatsu latte art--someone save us! Don't make me imagine that!

To reply you must either login or sign up.