Forum › Renai Manga discussion

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

wahhh an update - thank you sooo muchh!! its awesome!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I feel kinda bad for the fiance, he actually seems like a pretty decent dude. But you know he's gonna be out of the picture after this. Actually given his dialogue it looks like he knows it too.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It's been long... forgot this existed.
Looking forward for next chapt.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

getting married, quiting job, never understand this mentality. losing money instead of gaining more.
whatever moving on.
otp currently the coming out scenario i like the most is when spouse tell 'honey i'm gay' to their partner. lovely.
i'm just saying.

last edited at Mar 11, 2014 12:21PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Guh... goddamn you cliffhanger! What happens next?...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

An update! Happy to see this continue; I'd always liked it

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh kawaii you know the way to my heart ♥

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Guh... goddamn you cliffhanger! What happens next?...

I feel the exact same

Cardiac_heart
joined Apr 29, 2013

The name's Hanger. Cliff Hanger.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Am I the only one who feels Kuroi is extremely similar to Homura?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

And finally it comes to an end. I had hoped for a kiss, but it was still pretty sweet. Looking forward to the bonus chapter! Thanks Kawaii Scans for all your hard work!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ended... Well, that was somewhat disappointing...

last edited at Oct 12, 2014 1:57AM

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Wut!? Just like thaaaaaat!?

joined Aug 24, 2013

I'm hoping for some hot sex scene in that little bonus chapter :D

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Wait... That's it? I was hoping for a long serialization :(

joined Jul 8, 2013

That wasn't a very satisfying ending....they didn't even actually end up together (I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF IMPLICATIONS)...but i suppose it's better than most of the shitty endings we've been getting lately. NO SUDDEN STRAIGHT MARRIAGES IN THIS ONE! I'M GRATEFUL AS FUCK FOR THAT, BET YOUR ASS ON THAT.

last edited at Oct 12, 2014 4:25AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, the romance tag isn't that relevant in this instance. I guess the extra will decide whether that tag is appropriate. Because if you go just straight up for a read, it's just the author being afraid that she'll get abandoned again. I really don't like when a manga is purely subtext, I guess I just the need the concrete "and they kissed/fucked" or something, because I tend to go all negative when it's not declared like that. Even if everything is pointing in a direction that they got together.

Either way I hope more of Kodama Naoko's work gets translated. I'll read Summer Splash again xD

594207_original
joined Oct 12, 2014

I think it was nice ending for a story like that. Big Thank You to Kawaii scans!!! And if there is another bonus chapter, where we will get some actual yuri stuff (I really hope so), then I am totally in waiting mode.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

nowkiss.jpg

I hope this isn't like the other manga series....(I forgot what the name was but it has Manga in it) where they get along for a long time and it's labeled 'yuri,' but nothing physically ever happens. ZZZZzzz

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

nowkiss.jpg

I hope this isn't like the other manga series....(I forgot what the name was but it has Manga in it) where they get along for a long time and it's labeled 'yuri,' but nothing physically ever happens. ZZZZzzz

They held hands, can't go any further than that without some fucked up latex shenanigans

K
joined Oct 12, 2014

whaaah!!! Kuroi Sensei no totemo kawaii ♡〜٩(^▿^)۶〜♡ Hada chan no fighto!!! O>////</

594207_original
joined Oct 12, 2014

nowkiss.jpg

Wasn't it a "Manga no Tsukurikata"? What happened to it? I saw somewhere 40+ chapter, is it even worth reading?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FUCK YEAH! good and cute ending... And wow I can't believe http://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_want_to_be_honest became so popular, sensei sure is kinky

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

nowkiss.jpg

Wasn't it a "Manga no Tsukurikata"? What happened to it? I saw somewhere 40+ chapter, is it even worth reading?

Only if you really care about the watching adults who look like they're 12 make manga and do little else but sometimes be catty with each other.

I'd pass on it. The 'yuri' aspect dries up quickly and then it just gets to be never-ending drama about who is good and who isn't at making manga that is super boring to me.

364bf31dbcc24417cc4bef1baaf26ce9
joined Aug 21, 2014

wonderful <3
I love this manga! -

To reply you must either login or sign up.