Forum › Dear discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

I dunno it was a good ending but it seems like things were left unresolved?? I was totally expecting the class girls to talk about the interview and how the actor said she has someone she loves or girlfriend and from there the hs gorl figures it out and confronts and reveals...? But hey actors can be eccentric right? Maybe she understands the hs girl completely and just couldnt wait for that to play out LOL ^_^

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

These recent Romance tagged original mangas have been amazing lately.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Yeah and another thing that bothered me is how this will affect the other girls career? Seems like a lot of the popularity was based around the het couple so I think her coming out and saying she married another girl would hurt her career.

About this: I didn't think the apparent relationship with the guy was something a lot of her popularity was based on. It was a new thing and she was already popular at the time. The MC did say to herself that it was just a typical publicity thing and she shouldn't be bothered. Most likely wasn't planned to last; once it was old news they'd be "breaking up" and get new "relationships" with whoever was convenient and buzzworthy at the time.
Coming out as lesbian could still probably be bad for a showbiz career in Japan though?

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Not gonna lie, I lost track of things near the end, but enjoyed the story and characters all the same :)

Truluv
joined Apr 18, 2016

Well that escalated quickly.

But so damn cute tho. ♥

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

So romantic. You rarely see that connection anymore which is so very important. I loved this. Great job.

Yuno
joined Jun 27, 2016

Waow.. Cold much. O_o' But it was sweet thouhg. ^_^

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

A+ for the Imagine Me & You reference in the credits.

Best quote from that movie.

Omg I didn't even notice it

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

this is a cute fantasy and all but umm, how old are they again?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

this is a cute fantasy and all but umm, how old are they again?

The younger is in high school, so at least 15 at minimum, and her girlfriend is three years older.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear#3

last edited at Dec 16, 2016 3:02PM

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Two words: Friday Magazine.

joined Sep 30, 2016

This is cute and dramatic, soft and hard at moments... It can't be better!

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh men, this was pretty good

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

"You could be proud."

That answer was so good. Damn I love that line for some reason.

Overall good, but yeah Yuu kinda bothered me with how passive she was in the end. I get the feeling that she's the more pragmatic of the two so that's whys he was concerned about the photos going to print, but Saki being like "so?" was just awesome lol.

joined May 12, 2020

This is good!

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

About Yuu - people without confidence don't always make sense. Someone believing in and supporting you doesn't always make the insecurities go away and Yuu was clearly deep in them. At the start of the oneshot, you can see her clearly thinking that Saki will eventually leave her, hence her reluctance to say she loves her. Saki not giving up on her and doing what she felt needed to support Yuu was a big Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming for me.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

wow saki best girlfriend ever

Screenshot%202023-12-06%20155837
joined Dec 4, 2023

Oh, the art is gorgeous, and the main couple is so cute. This was healing

To reply you must either login or sign up.