Forum › Kal'tsit and Girl Doctor Sketches 2 discussion

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

cute
but where is the tsundare tag?

joined Jan 22, 2015

cute
but where is the tsundare tag?

I think kuudere may be more appropriate.

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

CUTE

joined Feb 23, 2016

Did she get surprised that her own pet or whatever could turn into a human or something? XD because her face when that happend hahah

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Not tsundere. She's just so done with her wife's(?) bullshit.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Sugoi!

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Man I love the character designs in Arknights, but I really don't want to invest in a gacha game. If only its monetization model is more like Girls Frontline...

joined Jun 29, 2015

Man I love the character designs in Arknights, but I really don't want to invest in a gacha game. If only its monetization model is more like Girls Frontline...

The gacha is not bad. As a serial Gacha gamer who never spend more than a dollar on any games , I think Arknights has decent rate and not really intense "waifu" game.

last edited at May 18, 2020 2:07PM

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

There is a free pull system sort of like GFL's (but worse), so you could play without paying and eventually get a decent set of units - people have successfully cleared almost all the content with only freebie stuff. But it's definitely a struggle unless you pay, so if you have trouble with getting tempted to drop cash on these games definitely don't play it.

I like the character designs a lot but I wish it focused a bit more on character stories. Outside of the main story cast we really only get occasional character-focused events and the lore text in their profiles. :/

joined Jun 1, 2016

page 5, ex-wifey is not amused

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

There is a free pull system sort of like GFL's (but worse), so you could play without paying and eventually get a decent set of units - people have successfully cleared almost all the content with only freebie stuff. But it's definitely a struggle unless you pay, so if you have trouble with getting tempted to drop cash on these games definitely don't play it.

I like the character designs a lot but I wish it focused a bit more on character stories. Outside of the main story cast we really only get occasional character-focused events and the lore text in their profiles. :/

The news that trickle in from players that play AK are quite worrying for me so I decided against taking the plunge: restrictive stamina system that is ironically named sanity, earlier units get power creeeped, event maps only forcing you to play a certain way, event map so janky it's obvious they didn't playtest the thing, and just the damn gacha system. I played GBF so I know I'm weak against that particular kind of model. (Thank you very much for your work on Viramate by the way m(_ _)m ) I like my cute anime art and lore, but AK in its current state sounds like something I'd best avoid. Which is a shame, because it does look very attractive on first glance.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

As a global day 1 player, i would say that arknight is quite generous with their player. They give out free stuff from time to time. The gacha is not so bad either, 5* ops are extremely strong on their own. For now some powercreep OP i can see is probably just silverash or eyja, other 6* ops can easily be replace with 5*.

joined Mar 25, 2019

What? Arknights is probably the most casual gacha game I’ve ever played. You could just play it in the background while playing other games or while you’re commuting or something and you could have a decent amount of 5 and 6 star operators. It’s not like any of the maps require you to have them either, 3 and 4 star operators can clear all of it by themselves. What causes you to struggle?

joined Mar 25, 2019

The news that trickle in from players that play AK are quite worrying for me so I decided against taking the plunge: restrictive stamina system that is ironically named sanity, earlier units get power creeeped, event maps only forcing you to play a certain way, event map so janky it's obvious they didn't playtest the thing, and just the damn gacha system. I played GBF so I know I'm weak against that particular kind of model. (Thank you very much for your work on Viramate by the way m(_ _)m ) I like my cute anime art and lore, but AK in its current state sounds like something I'd best avoid. Which is a shame, because it does look very attractive on first glance.

I think if you’re worried about ending paying then don’t play it. But, as someone who plays this game like an idiot, I can assure you none of the maps are janky or force you to play a certain way, I just brute force my way through every map in the game. As for power creep, obviously most 6 stars would be better than their lower rarity counterparts but as of right now the most powerful ones are available from the start, no new 6 star has surpassed them.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Do not eat the originum!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Do not eat the originum!

Neji-pan's Doctor eats everything.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Kalsit's inner heart is honest.

To reply you must either login or sign up.