Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Could it be there's a small mistranslation here?

They say "winter of the second year of high school" but everything they talk about actually happened to Asuka in her second year of middle school.

I wondered the same thing, all that stuff happened to Asuka in middle school, then her senpai graduated and went to a different high school than she did.

joined Feb 14, 2019

I wondered the same thing, all that stuff happened to Asuka in middle school, then her senpai graduated and went to a different high school than she did.

Off on a tangent, but Miyuki was already in the final year of high school when she was involved with Asuka (she's 4 years older).

joined Feb 14, 2019

They say "winter of the second year of high school" but everything they talk about actually happened to Asuka in her second year of middle school.

The original says "中学2年の冬" so yes, seems like (as opposed to 高学).

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Off on a tangent, but Miyuki was already in the final year of high school when she was involved with Asuka (she's 4 years older).

Oh, well, whatever. Lol I don't like Miyuki so I couldn't be arsed to look up her arc again.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Vol 8 page 8 we have Kuwabara that's awesome!

joined Feb 23, 2016

I’ll wait do we got any choice? XD Corona is making everyone go a little crazy nowadays

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

"i love you"
"you mean like a mom right"
"uhhh"

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

You are right, sorry about that. But on the other side I'm really glad that people reading all this bulk of text properly.

Vol 8 page 8 we have Kuwabara that's awesome!

Next Volume have Inui Ayu as a guest artist!

last edited at May 9, 2020 6:58AM

I wanted a Mother’s Day chapter ),:

joined Jan 21, 2020

Pretty sure there is a mothers day yuru oyako chapter, just has to get translated.

last edited at May 11, 2020 8:53AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Pretty sure there is a mothers day yuru oyako chapter, just has to get translated.

It's already been translated. It's also perfect.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

It's already been translated. It's also perfect.

Is it here?

https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/yuru_oyako

Because I do see the Valentine and the White Day ones, but there is no chapter named Mother's Day something or other...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is it here?

On Mangadex atm. Should be here at some point.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hehehe, the mother's mother finally appears! It's a mamacon love triangle now.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Yuru Oyako is great but damn I miss Ayako

joined Jun 25, 2017

Yuru Oyako is great but damn I miss Ayako

Same.

(╥﹏╥)

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

im sorry why does taiyaki have a r-18 censor on some sort of update ????? im not freaking out. you are

last edited at May 16, 2020 4:39AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I don't get it? Did you find some raws on either twitter or pixiv or something?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

im sorry why does taiyaki have a r-18 censor on some sort of update ????? im not freaking out. you are

The blurring on Fantia is cos it's behind a paywall while the R-18 warning on Fanbox seems to apply to all the chapters (probably more for its themes than anything). Update in question is a short about Asuka and Akira.

joined May 17, 2020

At my wit's end. When is the new chapter coming? I miss Ayako so much

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

I miss Ayako so much

Here, let me help:
Nyayako

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lol

Qtbtpsycho88
joined May 17, 2020

Haha. This is enough to survive the day. Thanks

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

we crave, we hunger

Qtbtpsycho88
joined May 17, 2020

Do you guys know if there are fanfics or sub reddits for this manga? Something to live with before the next chapter is out?

To reply you must either login or sign up.