Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Also, we decided to translate chapters that are released on pixiv by the author for free. There are other chapters out (al least 30) but we will follow the onece-a-month pixiv release to allow readers that want to support the author to buy them.
There are 18 chapters out on pixiv at the moment :)

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I wonder what does the title mean...

last edited at May 4, 2020 6:41PM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Two gay lesbians

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ensel posted:

"If you leave on time" kinda... I'll ask Ochan who is much better than me in japanese

joined Feb 18, 2015

Um... didn't she ask if they could drop the honorifics and then keep using the honorifics the rest of the chapter? WTF?

joined Mar 12, 2018

Two gay lesbians

Ohh, it makes sense !

joined Mar 12, 2018

Ensel posted:

"If you leave on time" kinda... I'll ask Ochan who is much better than me in japanese

Thanks a bunch !! :)

joined Sep 22, 2015

Also, we decided to translate chapters that are released on pixiv by the author for free. There are other chapters out (al least 30) but we will follow the onece-a-month pixiv release to allow readers that want to support the author to buy them.

30 chapters? Nice! Do they release it anywhere other than pixiv? Or was it published?

And does anyone know something about the mangaka? Like how old is she? And is this her first work?

Download
joined May 10, 2016

Nooooo the end of this new chapter is so frustrating, even if it's kinda obvious what will happen next XD

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

blue_bee29 posted:

30 chapters? Nice! Do they release it anywhere other than pixiv? Or was it published?

And does anyone know something about the mangaka? Like how old is she? And is this her first work?

You can find them in amazon.jp searching for 定時にあがれたら.
I don't know much about the mangaka, I'm sorry.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

God this series is so good.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ohhh I saw there are other works from this author, I might be wanting to translate those as well

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ohhh I saw there are other works from this author, I might be wanting to translate those as well

You would have my eternal gratitude

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

majere posted:

You would have my eternal gratitude

Ahahahaha I'll take that into consideration

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Wholesome lesbians indeed.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Nooooo the end of this new chapter is so frustrating, even if it's kinda obvious what will happen next XD

I wonder if they noticed that she was talking about a girlfriend? I don't know if it is obvious in the original Japanese version.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

OMG cuteness overload with this series!! Loving it so much! They must be talking about the wedding next, right? Kaori was so serious and mature this time - nobody ever saw that coming from her)))))

last edited at May 7, 2020 10:05AM

joined Sep 22, 2015

You can find them in amazon.jp searching for 定時にあがれたら.
I don't know much about the mangaka, I'm sorry.

Thank you for the info, Tsuki-chan! It seems like there are two books already. Nice!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Did they notice when she said them or soemthing? Usually people say him/her xD looking foreard forbthe next ch

joined Sep 22, 2015

I love that Kaori had bfs but never felt anything close to how she feels for Kayoko. I bet on the next chapter her friends might notice her blush and that they haven't seen this side of her before..which means Kayo definitely won Kaori's heart.. ❤️ Can't wait for the next chapter!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did they notice when she said them or soemthing? Usually people say him/her xD looking foreard forbthe next ch

something something japan and gender neutral pronoun

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Two gay lesbians

Tsk, knew it. That'd be it.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

Wholesome lesbians sound effect lol

I'm fairly sure they're simply not used to her acting this lovestruck

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Okay

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Reading this actually seemed wholesome. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.