Forum › Hokenshitsu Sensei to Mōsōsuki-chan discussion

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

holy fuck why does the school nurse look like Negom’s creepy OC?? (who’s also a school nurse). Maybe this is the aesthetic of Japanese lesbian school nurses

last edited at May 2, 2020 9:36PM

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

^ just breaking it has been confirmed by this one guy that negom’s OC is objectively creepy and all japanese lesbian school nurses also have that aesthetic

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

the ring

joined Sep 6, 2018

If she stops going commando, she won’t be bitten there!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Well, its not a wedding ring. Its very thin and small- I wondered if these 2 had a relationship and it was from the girl but it doesn't seem so- so I guess the ring has no particular significance.

@ yuri n wine I wouldnt say I find that precure OC nurse creepy- her design, and this nurses too, are fine imo- but I DONT like the OC insert in general in those doujins- the show is full of girls to pair up already- and it seems like the mangaka is kinda obsessed with her.. which gives it a weird vibe for me.

last edited at May 2, 2020 10:47PM

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

sensei is perfect

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

the nurse is really frickin hot wtf lmao also i feel like the ring has some kind of significance, otherwise, why would the author draw it and bring attention to it? especially since this work is so short. or it could just be a style preference lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The biggest tease is this being just a one shot

joined Apr 16, 2020

Got me in the first page not gonna lie

joined Feb 24, 2019

Comedy gold. And cute. I look forward to more from this author.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shialzsan posted:

sensei is perfect

Agreed

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Cute indeed

joined May 11, 2016

Hi, I would like to order seventeen buckets of this please.

Dayer Uploader
Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

The over the top artstyle is just incredible.

Also, I really like this nurse... for some reason :)

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

how could someone that skinny not see the inside of her thighs to do it herself lol. and even if she couldn't lmao she could FEEL it. they were fishing for reasons to put them in a position like that and they came up with chum.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

^ also there is a mirror lol? how about use it correctly?))
and why would you need a special care for a damn mosquito bite? is it poisonous?)))

so LOL and nice to read. I like the jokes and would hope for some development for these two <3

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

They both wanted to go there. Ik it.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

holy fuck why does the school nurse look like Negom’s creepy OC?? (who’s also a school nurse). Maybe this is the aesthetic of Japanese lesbian school nurses

Why the author need to do a unique design to a one-shot?

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

aaah puberty is really something

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Having a laugh while thinking about sex is a not unpleasant sensation, I need this kind of humor in my life

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 9:04PM

joined Jul 26, 2018

What is the author's pixiv?

joined Feb 6, 2018

Haha, cute mc and cool nurse. I’m pleasantly surprised by the expressions of the mc but it can be extremely excessive.
thanks YuriYaku for working on this.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I was thinking she would be embarrassed to have the nurse see her panties because they were wet from getting turned on. I guess the author didn't go there though.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Going to the infirmary because of a mosquito bite...
AND WHAT A TEASING NURSE

To reply you must either login or sign up.