Forum › Girls Und Panzer: Ribbon Warrior discussion

joined Dec 4, 2016

Erika, everything she did is because Miho, she is a bit bitter because Miho leave her and make new friends and having fun at Oarai. So she is playing antagonistic whenever they meet just to get her attention.

last edited at Jun 19, 2017 9:55PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Pages are out of order

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

so is British Colombia know for asparagus?

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

Is the original GUP as interesting as this? Haven't read/watched anything else.

joined Jun 23, 2017

What the heck are the rules of senshado and tankathlon? I mean I like GuP but the sport seems insane, being allowed to drive through peoples home and fire tanks shells in the middle of a populated area.

And here we have god damn arson and clearly reckless endangerment.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This is the series that keeps on giving.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Not enough feet in the later chapters.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Belly snuggling and what looks to be an outright confession (unless Ribbon doesn't understand the dual meaning to what she said in the hot spring). Nice!

(and Rosehip. Gotta <3 Rosehip)

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Oh Erika...

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Okay so Girls und panzer is a crazy concept and all...
But when she mentioned the "24 hours of le mans tankette race."
That broke me.. Why.. How?? Do you even? Eh?

joined Dec 8, 2017

This would be an amazing anime.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I just went through this after watching the first episode of Das Finale and this is just gloriously gay. The art's like a mix of Yoshimura Kana (Murcielago) and Ayane, what with the foot fetish and all the edgy evil grins and action.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mayjaplaya posted:

I just went through this after watching the first episode of Das Finale and this is just gloriously gay. The art's like a mix of Yoshimura Kana (Murcielago) and Ayane, what with the foot fetish and all the edgy evil grins and action.

I came here to ask about how is this series in the yuri sense and the quality sense and you replied me !! you time traveler!!! lol
Guess I'll read it!!! I saw the first 2 chapters like 2 or 3 years ago but there was like 4 or 5 episodes so I had to paused and I forgot about it

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh my God a confession in a way. In chapter 23, Shizuka says to Rin the Moon is beautiful tonight. Tell me I'm not just looking to far into this.

Belly snuggling and what looks to be an outright confession (unless Ribbon doesn't understand the dual meaning to what she said in the hot spring). Nice!

(and Rosehip. Gotta <3 Rosehip)

I think she does, because of how she probably speaks. I'm pretty sure it's a confession or close to it. I'm personally enjoying this, and I'm not really a fan of Girls und Panzer.

last edited at Nov 9, 2018 4:38PM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Is there a reason the most recent chapters have not been uploaded here?

joined Apr 15, 2018

No idea why they haven't been uploaded, but can I say that the most recent chapters, with our heroines finally getting it through their heads that Miho is not some sort of monster or goddess, but "just a girl our own age", are wonderful.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Ah, looks like they've uploaded most of the chapters, though chapter 52 seems to be missing currently.

It is however on Mangadex so it's not too much of a problem.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

God-damn that was intense

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Can't believe after 7 years, it's actually over

joined Mar 15, 2015

Can't believe after 7 years, it's actually over

Me neither. I lost interest in Ribbon Warrior at some point along the line(I think after Centipede vs. Duck Team), and only noticed it again after it popped up as a Featured Series.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Really hope this becomes an OVA. What a wild ride! Thanks to the scanlation team!

To reply you must either login or sign up.