Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is so good to see Miyako and Koko into their daily couple life with all of their kids.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Stalker go home. GO HOME.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

i totally get Miyako x Hana being disliked
i don't get this being the preferred alternative though:

last edited at Mar 1, 2020 12:58AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

^tbf it's pretty funny and has that certain delicious irony going.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

i don't get this being the preferred alternative though:

Because Kouko love Miyako at least, not like Hana who up to recently was only interested in Miyako's sweet. Kouko also had her moments where she want to genuily help Miyako and she can support Miyako better than Hana in the future because she is the same age as Miyako unlike Hana who is only a 6th grader.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Kouko is honestly the only reason I even bother reading this series since she provided an excellent foil to Miyako's obsessiveness

Without her I think the creep would have caused me to bow out on this

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Kouko is honestly the only reason I even bother reading this series since she provided an excellent foil to Miyako's obsessiveness

Without her I think the creep would have caused me to bow out on this

Really? I think Kouko manages to be creepier to Miyako.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Really? I think Kouko manages to be creepier to Miyako.

Why though?

Unlike Miyako, Kouko was content with simply follow Miyako around, only starting to get more hands-on after she actually got on speaking terms with Miyako. Plus, she always comes off as relatively level headed most of the time. ; Miyako on comparison has always been on creep mode form the get-go and is a mess of a person in every aspect of her life. To not mention that Kouko is not a lolicon like Miyako.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^You mean stalking is not so bad if you don't actually do anything?
Besides, Miyako has been shown multiple times to be uncomfortable near Kouko, like Hana with Miyako (when Kouko considered wearing the exact same clothes Miyako was wearing). Kouko at best can hide her weirdness.

last edited at Mar 1, 2020 6:43PM

Sj-avatar
joined Feb 28, 2018

Ah, snack taste testing was one of my favorite jobs as a youngin'.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

^You mean stalking is not so bad if you don't actually do anything?

...I mean technically there's no crime if no one is victimized.
Not saying stalking is a victimless crime or anything but relatively speaking, a stalker who never does anything is technically harmless and it arguably would be a waste of resources to deal with them versus doing anything else productive with your time.
(Not counting hypothetical indirect harm like evoking paranoia etc. since those things would arguably break the "never does anything" premise.)

Sort of along the same lines as "what they don't know doesn't hurt them." Some people are fine with bad things going on around them as long as they don't find out about it. Some people (me included) would be fine with having a stalker under the premise that they never do anything with it.

That's not to say it's okay to stalk someone, just that it's a behaviour which is hardly impossible to look past under the right circumstances. Mya-nee is uncomfortable with Kokou's stalking, but she sort of allows it because she knows Kokou is a good enough person at heart to never cause any intentional harm. All things considered, being creepy is hardly a sin in itself and definitely not something (within reason) worthy of legal actions being taken.

Moving on to the topic of the latest chapter:
Hana-chan is gonna get so fat, their solution hasn't so much solved the problem of snacking as it's just shifted where the calories go. The stuff Mya-nee used to eat that gained her weight is just getting added to Hana-chan's intake instead, I hope her workout routines really are as good as she implies. :P

last edited at Mar 22, 2020 4:08PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Et tu, Hinata?

...Noa really doesn't let opportunities to mess with Miyako go to waste whenever she's bored, does she.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kouko continues to be the best

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Great chapter until the stalker showed up.

joined Mar 9, 2017

Miyako Studyist probably should've been Miyakologist.

joined Sep 13, 2018

back to the roots , its been a long time since miyako went creepy mode and was afraid of being arrested.

Now i see the accordion memes were right ,she was actually fat.

I think people like kouko x miyako so much because kouko loves her just the way she is even her bad side which is quite big.
add ch50 to that , to me it was one of the most cuter chapters

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Yorinapped by a plastic bag and a piece of paper. (snicker)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think that newspaper just clam-jammed Kanon

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Yori really is best girl, even her name's just one letter away from Yuri!
Kanon needs to protecc that precious little thing for all time, AKA get married. :3

joined Sep 13, 2018

koko chapter = blessed chapter.

I expected her mother to be freaked out knowing she was a stalker but letting it pass since miyako has no friends. Its still what we got was quite funny.

320px-annefrankhumanrightsmemorialantifaschistischeaktionsticker
joined Dec 31, 2018

Oh Koko. You're the best.

Fb_img_1585558802178
joined Apr 23, 2020

I really love the character of matsumoto haha she's so funny

joined Nov 14, 2014

More mom pls!

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

What is it in Miyako’s mother’s mouth? Not a cigarette, not a candy, but what then?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Oh Koko
You're the only reason I haven't given up on this manga

To reply you must either login or sign up.