joined Jul 16, 2013

Lol no

joined Jun 29, 2015

LOL i guess sex doesnt count as close contact tho lmao

Dayer Uploader
Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

I always suspected yuri would be the reason the world ends.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Or this is 'not close contact' for THEM. lol

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

100% Evaded claps hands

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

100% Evaded claps hands

clapping along

xxkonamilovexx
joined Mar 28, 2016

FUCKING NAILED IT

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I wish I had someone special to snuggle with while being locked up in this damned house.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

That last page was adorable

joined Feb 23, 2016

Useless Lesbian haha

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Why care about the disease? Yuri rules the (2d) worlds...

joined Aug 28, 2018

Mission failed successfully

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

That last panel is very epic!
But seriously, avoid close contact, especially when you're not at home.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

To be completely fair though, if you're living with someone but you've caught the disease then you'll almost definitely have infected them too just by virtue of proximity long before the first symptoms show up and alert you that you're sick, so there's really not much point in socially distancing at home.
It's an entirely different thing in public and at work, where most interactions are few- or brief enough that you're unlikely to infect someone unless you actively do something dumb like sneeze or don't wash your hands, therefor social distancing saves lives by minimizing even those risks.

In other words: Mission Success, full yuri authorized.
CARRY ON. (͡o‿O͡)

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 5:24AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yay

Inquisitor Vel
joined Feb 8, 2019

Yuri confirmed as a cure to Corona.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

you're doing it wrong

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Unlocked achievement : Avoiding close contact

joined Apr 26, 2016

To be completely fair though, if you're living with someone but you've caught the disease then you'll almost definitely have infected them too just by virtue of proximity long before the first symptoms show up and alert you that you're sick, so there's really not much point in socially distancing at home.
It's an entirely different thing in public and at work, where most interactions are few- or brief enough that you're unlikely to infect someone unless you actively do something dumb like sneeze or don't wash your hands, therefor social distancing saves lives by minimizing even those risks.

CARRY ON. (͡o‿O͡)
This

joined Apr 26, 2016

CARRY ON. (͡o‿O͡)
This

joined Jun 12, 2019

Cute

joined Mar 2, 2020

Phew, close one

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

CARRY ON. (͡o‿O͡)

This

TLDR its all good.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

Did anyone else catch the BADLAND reference?

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

As someone who works in retail and is forced to be around people constantly but got lucky to have enough space to social distance at work, but that's not the same case at home. Specially when you have a partner who sleeps in the same bed as you. But when I get home I immediately shower before even coming close to her. I really do try my best to make sure I dont bring anything home, because she doesn't have the best immune system.

So make sure to wash your hands frequently and shower immediately after coming back from any place. And do not reuse any clothes. Just throw them into the wash after taking them off. Be safe out there everyone.

To reply you must either login or sign up.