Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Aw man here we go. Another white knight jumping in without trying to understand anything about the relationship.

Ah yes a person sees that a someone is being choked and almost thrown out the window. "NAH BRO IT'S THEIR RELATIONSHIP", jesus fuck you people are beyond cringe. This goes beyond just a little "bdsm"
Emotional manipulation of an introvert? Nah bro it's just their relationship. Abusing power dynamic? Nah bro

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Healthy loving relationship, just like them sleety girls JC and JK.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Aw man here we go. Another white knight jumping in without trying to understand anything about the relationship.

You realise she saw Ai strangle Hina and threaten to throw her by the window right ? I doubt anyone sawing will think the two girls have an heathly realtionship.

"Healthy" is a subjective term that can vary greatly by time period and culture. Also, while any outsider can pass judgment, only those in the relationship can truly define what they have.

But I shall admit that, faced with such a situation, I would have said "huh" and carried on with my day. My business is mine and other's, even my friend's, is their own. Unless asked for help I shall not interfere.
It is this line of thinking that led to my former comment.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

But I shall admit that, faced with such a situation, I would have said "huh" and carried on with my day. My business is mine and other's, even my friend's, is their own. Unless asked for help I shall not interfere.

She nearly throw her by the window. What do you mean it's their business ? That goes beyond a simple argument between 2 peoples, she almost do it because she feel like it.

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 7:19PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

She nearly throw her by the window. What do you mean it's their business ? That goes beyond a simple argument between 2 peoples, she almost do it because she feel like it.

I think what you should take away from this is that I am not the individual you want passing by when you are faced with a deadly situation.

joined Jul 5, 2019

Each chapter escalates in a way that is so terrifying and exciting! I feel real bad for Hina though. She seems to really like Ai and because of that she tolerates her twisted "affection," but it's quite clear to me that she isn't actually a masochist and that she doesn't enjoy the ... "games" like Ai does. And Ai is just,,,, oof .... piercings are a huge squeak for me and that chapter genuinely had my heart racing and then in the next she straight up chokes her and holds her out a window to get her to piss in fear??? Fucking wow. I'm really enjoying this manga and I am terrified to see how it continues to go. I won't be surprised if the manga takes a dark turn and ends with Ai pushing Hina too far and resulting in a permanent injury.

joined Jul 5, 2019

Also chapter 5.5 was actually really sweet and idk how to feel about that when compared to the rest of the manga lol

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Each chapter escalates in a way that is so terrifying and exciting! I feel real bad for Hina though. She seems to really like Ai and because of that she tolerates her twisted "affection," but it's quite clear to me that she isn't actually a masochist and that she doesn't enjoy the ... "games" like Ai does. And Ai is just,,,, oof .... piercings are a huge squeak for me and that chapter genuinely had my heart racing and then in the next she straight up chokes her and holds her out a window to get her to piss in fear??? Fucking wow. I'm really enjoying this manga and I am terrified to see how it continues to go. I won't be surprised if the manga takes a dark turn and ends with Ai pushing Hina too far and resulting in a permanent injury.

The "best-yuri" case scenario I can see is that Ai realizes she's doing wrong and starts to see Hina as a human and stop with her extreme sadism (but maybe keeping consensual not-dangerous games).

The "worst-best" case would be Airi pushing Hina so hard she ends up injured and maybe disabled (permanent or not) and Airi feeling guilty and taking care of her.

The "real best" case would be Hina realizing Airi is disgusting and leaving her.

And obviously, the "worst" case would be both girls dying from a dumb game (uncontrolled electroshock for example).

Other options include: Hina is really a masochist but the author doesn't want to show that side of her; Airi being caught by teachers and expelled; or Hina being blackmailed into leaving Airi.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Why I am I still reading this I wonder.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

ai is kind of bad bitch well whatever she's cute

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Causing a train wreck is illegal, and seeing two train colliding at full speed is (very) unhealthy. Does not stop curious people from wanting to see it happening though.

You don’t have to prove your supreme moral compass by pointing out how bad it is. Unless you were talking to someone who literally get off strangling their partner out of the window, yeah... we know it’s kinda bad morally speaking.

Most of the kink and role play is kinda bad morally too, hence need consent and is role play in the 1st place

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 10:53PM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Glad to see the fetish kind got published in magazine(and in Yurihime of all places).
I'm gonna read some Aosora and Harasaki's yuri works while waiting for more of this lol.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Glad to see the fetish kind got published in magazine(and in Yurihime of all places).
I'm gonna read some Aosora and Harasaki's yuri works while waiting for more of this lol.

Damn straight, throw some yuyuzuki in there too.

joined Mar 13, 2020

It's both fun and interesting to were peoples limits are and what they do/don't find disgusting.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Oh boi, it has arrived.

Exactly my words

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

my friends may think me reading this is weird, but I ENJOY THE CREEPS

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

can someone tell me where those police sirens are coming from?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I thought she just enjoys inflicting pain and seeing reactions, never took her for someone to drink wee! The more you know!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This is like if fear factor was a manga

Im just gonna keep reading to see how fucked up this gets

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

Well. as much as i liked the premise, i don't think airi will ever change. She'll probably end up as the same shitty sadist she was in the start, with not much regard as to how Hina really feels about it. But, since Hina is somewhat of a masochist (i'm saying this term loosely) a white knight will probably come in and save Hina, only to discover that Hina's already far too corrupted to ever be changed. I think that would be the end. But if the story continues from then, the other way it could possibly end would probably of Airi disposing of her plaything, but i don't find that highly likely.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

Damn after reading those spoilers fot the next chapters I really feel bad for Hina
I was hoping that Ai at least cares a bit about her, but it seems that she just loves to abuse her and that makes me fucking sad
Like, even in BDSM couples it's important that people actually care about each other outside of that roleplay
It seems like Hina doesn't really want any of this but she loves Ai, and Ai is just fucked up

joined Jun 12, 2019

Uhm shouldn’t this also have an abuse tag or something. This is just hard and sad to read. I hope that four eyes actually does something and helps Hina instead bc Ai is fucked up and idc if she’s just a kid she can go to jail and die for all I care like wtf I really don’t like this manga but I want to see how far it goes. If it continues with Ai doing fucked up shit to Hina then I’m dropping it bc i don’t want to read abuse . Does this really count as fetish tho? Bc Hina doesn’t seem to like it..

last edited at Apr 7, 2020 3:59AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

Well. as much as i liked the premise, i don't think airi will ever change. She'll probably end up as the same shitty sadist she was in the start, with not much regard as to how Hina really feels about it. But, since Hina is somewhat of a masochist (i'm saying this term loosely) a white knight will probably come in and save Hina, only to discover that Hina's already far too corrupted to ever be changed. I think that would be the end. But if the story continues from then, the other way it could possibly end would probably of Airi disposing of her plaything, but i don't find that highly likely.

Reminds me a bit Of happy sugar life

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Uhm shouldn’t this also have an abuse tag or something. This is just hard and sad to read. I hope that four eyes actually does something and helps Hina instead bc Ai is fucked up and idc if she’s just a kid she can go to jail and die for all I care like wtf I really don’t like this manga but I want to see how far it goes. If it continues with Ai doing fucked up shit to Hina then I’m dropping it bc i don’t want to read abuse . Does this really count as fetish tho? Bc Hina doesn’t seem to like it..

it seems like everyone is misreading something. the 4 eyes friend doesn't want to help hina, she's disgusted by her. her friend is the one named yuu that she says she wants to get away. she doesn't want her close friend yuu to be friends with someone she thinks is so gross.

joined Feb 18, 2015

it seems like everyone is misreading something. the 4 eyes friend doesn't want to help hina, she's disgusted by her. her friend is the one named yuu that she says she wants to get away. she doesn't want her close friend yuu to be friends with someone she thinks is so gross.

Very good point! She doesn't want to help Hina escape abuse, she wants to get Hina away from the girl she likes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.