Forum › Camouflage discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Well ain't that the queen bitch herself. If she feels so strongly about her, how about stopping the theatrics and just try to ask her out?
I at least like the disaprity between her barely reacting to the rumors Misa spread compared to Misa (mostly unintentionaly) making her jealous by getting too close to Shino. That's always fun.

Would have deserved an "oh, you thought I was easy to read? I was just playing around with you, too bad" twist ending.

This was what I had hoped for. Or that Shino was actually already in a relationship with Misa and they were hiding it. Which also would have explained Misa's jealousy and spread of the rumors.

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 7:35AM

brimstone_cat
joined Jul 1, 2019

you can't tell me this ends like this. i am not gonna accept it.

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

psycho killer
quest-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa betta RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN AWAAAYYY

Ayyyyy Talking Heads

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Tha heck¡?

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Both are attracted to Shino.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Suddenly, yandere.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

WHAT THE

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Nice.

Fb_img_1585398757515
joined Mar 28, 2020

I really like this artist and the way they draw women

joined Jul 20, 2011

Dude, she's such a dog in the manger. If you like her then tell her so, you useless lesbian.

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Okay I've read this twice, And I still can't figure the affair with the director thing out. Did Misa just start a rumor about an affair because she was jealous of all of the attention Maya was getting from the guys? Or did Maya actually sleep with director so he would leave Shin-chan alone?
I really hope it's the former. I really don't like plots where the lesbians seduce guys to keep them away from the girl the lesbian is crushing on.

Basically:
Maya -> Acting airheaded and being fawned over by director
Misa -> Acting super friendly/bubbly to get guy's attentions
Guys -> Pay more attention to Maya than Misa, causing jealousy (implied by guys frequently asking Maya out as "her one")
Misa -> Starts rumors about Maya trying to make guys less interested in her
Misa -> Hangs out with Shino (no bad intentions)
Maya -> Gets jealous that Misa is hanging with Shino
Maya -> yandere mode

Misa has no idea that Maya has any feelings for Shino and thinks Maya is basically trying to sleep/flirt her way up and is jealous (mostly because she wants to be fawned over instead)

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Well ain't that the queen bitch herself. If she feels so strongly about her, how about stopping the theatrics and just try to ask her out?

Cause she would be vulnerable and not in control if she did that, kinda an adorable insecurity despite everything else

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Cause she would be vulnerable and not in control if she did that, kinda an adorable insecurity despite everything else

Does Maya look like the kinda girl who will lose control once she gets tied up? I'd rather believe she will tighten the leash on Shino herself once they are dating.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I was actually kind of hoping the MC would get her comeuppance. People who think they know everything need to be taken down a peg.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Does Maya look like the kinda girl who will lose control once she gets tied up? I'd rather believe she will tighten the leash on Shino herself once they are dating.

I meant that to ask her out in first place requires putting forth real feelings instead of manufactured ones, something Maya may have never done before in her life

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I meant that to ask her out in first place requires putting forth real feelings instead of manufactured ones, something Maya may have never done before in her life

That's kind of a huge maybe. We don't know anything about Maya from before this point in time. I mean, she is fully aware of what her type is and can see through all the gay behaviour, so I assume she has experience.

There are many ways she can sort of force a relationship without giving up control or admitting her feelings. Tricking Shino by saying she found out that she is a lesbian, cornering her, then saying she will try dating her for nebulous reasons, while always keeping her on a tight leash... sounds pretty much like the dominant manipulator she is.

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 3:48PM

Fb_img_1552616031041
joined May 20, 2015

Jajajajaj sal Jiang ahhhh me encantan sus mangas

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Okay I've read this twice, And I still can't figure the affair with the director thing out. Did Misa just start a rumor about an affair because she was jealous of all of the attention Maya was getting from the guys? Or did Maya actually sleep with director so he would leave Shin-chan alone?
I really hope it's the former. I really don't like plots where the lesbians seduce guys to keep them away from the girl the lesbian is crushing on.

Basically:
Maya -> Acting airheaded and being fawned over by director
Misa -> Acting super friendly/bubbly to get guy's attentions
Guys -> Pay more attention to Maya than Misa, causing jealousy (implied by guys frequently asking Maya out as "her one")
Misa -> Starts rumors about Maya trying to make guys less interested in her
Misa -> Hangs out with Shino (no bad intentions)
Maya -> Gets jealous that Misa is hanging with Shino
Maya -> yandere mode

Misa has no idea that Maya has any feelings for Shino and thinks Maya is basically trying to sleep/flirt her way up and is jealous (mostly because she wants to be fawned over instead)

I would agree except: p11. The problem is when Shino-chan is caught in his (The director's) radar what to do what to do, and p24. Besides everybody in the department already knows. The director even...
The second one is the most telling. I mean The director even what? Heard the rumor? That doesn't make sence. After all he would know the truth one way or the other. I think it was the director even admitted it. Meaning the rumor is true.

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 5:10PM

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

yeah, that part on page 11 was kinda confusing

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 5:45PM

Yukari Yakumo
Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

well that was weird

joined May 1, 2013

Of course every translator deserves praise and thanks for their hard work, but I do perhaps humbly wonder if the english in this is contributing a bit to my confusion about the plot.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

you can't tell me this ends like this. i am not gonna accept it.

Series when! It would be really hard to write a dozen chapters, but would be worth it!

Might need the WFT Am I Reading? tag, or Yandere.. or both!

I liked it a lot, some of the author's previous works were good too.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Jajajajaj sal Jiang ahhhh me encantan sus mangas

A mí también. Como muestra el meme:

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

yeah, that part on page 11 was kinda confusing

I'm telling you Maya slept with the director to keep him away from Shino-san

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I would agree except: p11. The problem is when Shino-chan is caught in his (The director's) radar what to do what to do, and p24. Besides everybody in the department already knows. The director even...
The second one is the most telling. I mean The director even what? Heard the rumor? That doesn't make sence. After all he would know the truth one way or the other. I think it was the director even admitted it. Meaning the rumor is true.

Look, your explanation makes even less sense. Please think about this a little more.
Let's say for argument's sake that she slept with him. What would the line "Even the director knows" even mean then? The director already knows he slept with her? That's way more stupid than the director already knows about the rumor. You do understand that Misa was saying here that Maya already lost, because the rumor reached everywhere? The director now has to deal with that rumor and will be upset at Maya, that's what she is getting at here.

There is no real evidence at all for Maya having slept with the director. The entire time she has been quite adept at deflecting every approach.

To reply you must either login or sign up.