Forum › Kyouko x Sayaka discussion

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

We should make every single one of these Doujin and images [tag] canon

Because it was announced in 2011.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ wait what?..............troll comment?

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

^ wait what?..............troll comment?

NO omg it's true

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

OTP

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

lol at least post a good pic or something xD.

joined Dec 17, 2013

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THIS WAS NEW doujins of kyosaya, WHAT HAPPENED?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THIS WAS NEW doujins of kyosaya, WHAT HAPPENED?

See the news post for details.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

We should make every single one of these Doujin and images [tag] canon

Because it was announced in 2011.

what was announced in 2011?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Probably the interview in 2011 about how the director started to like this shipping. Hence that screen in Rebellion

Just rewatch Rebellion today. And dear God please give me more Kyouko x Sayaka. Like proper romance stuffs.

A kiss and some cuddling will be nice. Or just let us seeing them sharing the same bed and then fan can run wild with it.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

can anyone find me the story where Kyouko made Sayaka a snow bunny when they exchange gift at Mami house on christmas (I guest)? For some reason I couldn't find it.

last edited at Jan 20, 2018 11:48PM

Img_20180409_110014
joined Jun 12, 2018

If you are going to read doujins of this tag check pikachi he or she is the best 7u7

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

Why can't shaft make the next movie already?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

God damnit I NEED more kyosaya!

Akemi_opt
joined Sep 29, 2018

So, I remember reading a KyouSaya doujin, and I can't remember the name for the life of me. It had a neat idea regarding witches, where Sayaka had turned into Oktavia but was watching Kyouko fight her as a spirit(?) and she sustained damage when Kyouko chopped off one of Oktavia's arms... and that's all I can remember. Does anyone know what the name is? Or if it even existed in the first place? Or if it even was KyouSaya in the first place?

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 10:28PM

joined Oct 1, 2018

So, I remember reading a KyouSaya doujin, and I can't remember the name for the life of me. It had a neat idea regarding witches, where Sayaka had turned into Oktavia but was watching Kyouko fight her as a spirit(?) and she sustained damage when Kyouko chopped off one of Oktavia's arms... and that's all I can remember. Does anyone know what the name is? Or if it even existed in the first place? Or if it even was KyouSaya in the first place?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/listen_to_my_voice_and_take_my_hand#1 i think you are talking about this one (or at least this is what popped up in my mind with your description)

Akemi_opt
joined Sep 29, 2018

That's the one! Thanks!

Hyewon%20copy
joined May 1, 2018

Hi. Can anyone tell me the title of the doujin where Sayaka and Kyouko were starring in a Cinderella (?) play of some sort? Then Kyouko instead of faking the kiss, she really kissed Sayaka. Thank youuu.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Pretty sure you're looking for this one by the great Kasumi!

Hyewon%20copy
joined May 1, 2018

Pretty sure you're looking for this one by the great Kasumi!

Thank you so much! (^▽^)

Edit: lmao i just realised i gave the wrong description about the kiss

last edited at Apr 22, 2019 12:41AM

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

Does annyone remember the name of the doujin where it was an alrernate ending to when sayaka was about to turn into a witch bit kyouko confessed and that stoped the transformation?

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

No KyoSaya moments in the new Magia Record anime?....dropped

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Well that's unfair. (You know that you're a bit too hardline a shipper when even other hardline shippers think you're too hardline).

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

No KyoSaya moments in the new Magia Record anime?....dropped

MagiReco's isn't a timeline where the two are close. They're not enemies or directly at odds with each other, but they're not teammates or friends, either.

joined Apr 5, 2020

MagiReco's isn't a timeline where the two are close. They're not enemies or directly at odds with each other, but they're not teammates or friends, either.

They are teammates and friends, though. There's a little moment between them later on near the end in the game where they're fighting together, and Kyouko nags Sayaka about not paying attention, or being incompetent or something, and Sayaka says something like "protect me then".

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

They are teammates and friends, though. There's a little moment between them later on near the end in the game where they're fighting together, and Kyouko nags Sayaka about not paying attention, or being incompetent or something, and Sayaka says something like "protect me then".

One way another i found the Yachiyo x Iroha insteresting to see so...dropped aborted xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.