Forum › Iono the Fanatics discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

wow the only yuri manga that have science babies and marriage ending.
wish there's more!

joined Mar 12, 2014

Wait.. so who's Freshe got married to? It looked like Tagoto-chan but with a bit longer hair and they had a child too? wow! It's nice seeing a yuri pairing with a science baby lol. I wish there's more too but I'm liking the ending tho:)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wait.. so who's Freshe got married to? It looked like Tagoto-chan but with a bit longer hair and they had a child too? wow! It's nice seeing a yuri pairing with a science baby lol. I wish there's more too but I'm liking the ending tho:)

Yeah, Freshe got married to Tagoto and Eto married Iono (so I guess she's also a Queen now?), while Arge seems on track to eventually marry Yama which I think would be a good match. But I want confirmation on Aida/Shion, did they get married or just not bother with that formality?

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Has anyone else written any Iono-Sama fanfics?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5440020/1/The-Missing-Ingredient-with-Ionosama-Fanatics

What the heck is with all the centred text?

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's left formatted on my screen....

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

One thing that annoyed me was that Kuraosura (or whoever) looked so similar to Eto, I sometimes confused them!

joined Jul 5, 2014

Am I the only one that considers this ending NTR? I mean, she's still going to collect sobame?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Am I the only one that considers this ending NTR? I mean, she's still going to collect sobame?

Does NTR even count when you know it's going to be an open relationship from the start?

Not that this Queen is bound by common rules and convention, of course. She is always the exception.

joined Jul 5, 2014

Does NTR even count when you know it's going to be an open relationship from the start?

Not that this Queen is bound by common rules and convention, of course. She is always the exception.

It's still NTR, even if the other party is willing. So the tag should technically still apply, I think ^^
I guess it's just me, but it just doesn't sit right. I'm not a fan of infidelity at all.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's still NTR, even if the other party is willing. So the tag should technically still apply, I think ^^
I guess it's just me, but it just doesn't sit right. I'm not a fan of infidelity at all.

If it's an open relationship it isn't cheating. That's just part of the relationship negotiated by those in it.

Plus, I think she's the only sobame to go so far as to marry the Iono. So there's that.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

If it's an open relationship it isn't cheating. That's just part of the relationship negotiated by those in it.

Plus, I think she's the only sobame to go so far as to marry the Iono. So there's that.

Besides, as mentioned in the first chapter (after the introductory one):

Soba-me (soba-meh)
1) Woman who closely supports a nobleperson.
2) A wife besides the official wife; Concubine

So speaking in a "stop this eurocentric mindset" kind of way, it isn't cheating since they're all Sobame. A bit uncouth and disrespectful to the current Sobame maybe (not to mention to Eto) but I wouldn't consider it cheating since supposedly they all knew what they went into to begin with.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Besides, as mentioned in the first chapter (after the introductory one):

Soba-me (soba-meh)
1) Woman who closely supports a nobleperson.
2) A wife besides the official wife; Concubine

So speaking in a "stop this eurocentric mindset" kind of way, it isn't cheating since they're all Sobame. A bit uncouth and disrespectful to the current Sobame maybe (not to mention to Eto) but I wouldn't consider it cheating since supposedly they all knew what they went into to begin with.

Eastern emperors in the old times all have harems of hundreds of queens / princess consorts all of who have married him, so it's not NTR by definition.

joined Jul 5, 2014

NTR
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

I was referring to its affect on me as a reader :3
My main point is just that it felt NTR to me personally! And, it kinda is.

I guess I'm just not a fan of the 'get married and still fuck other people' plot? Willing or otherwise.
But yeah, Miyabi is a lighthearted writer, I just question some of his stories morals... this one and Stay Tune (the ending to this one also pissed me off).

This is all purely my personal opinion though. Others' are free to interpret the ending as they wish :)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yuri harem...
So good! Hahahahahaha :D

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Kokono-sama Fascinates ch 1 chinese raws for anyone curious

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3792563458?fr=frs

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

A sequel to Iono the fanatics ? Do want ! <3

The drama CDs from the special editions ever get uploaded anywhere? If so, it'll save me the trouble of ripping them myself.

There also seems to be no bonus content in the actual manga besides different cover art, which is kind of a shame.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

The drama CDs from the special editions ever get uploaded anywhere? If so, it'll save me the trouble of ripping them myself.

There also seems to be no bonus content in the actual manga besides different cover art, which is kind of a shame.

here

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

My goodness, Iono-sama is so fabulous.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I don't know why I took so long to find this one. It is a great series, but a bit short.

As for the NTR argument, it really doesn't seem like that at all to me. In the entire series, Iono only actually has sex with one person despite having all of these Sobame. (There is one other potential partner, Kass, but it only shows them hugging really.) And she only actually marries one person, despite the fact that she could probably legally marry several. The fact that she has thousands of attendants and is looking for more doesn't mean that she is looking for sex partners, even if she might have been at the beginning.

joined May 9, 2016

FFS, why, Iona is geniunly hilarious. XD

joined Feb 27, 2017

Am I over analysing things or is her name Claihm Solais?

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

What a hilarious series. I love it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.