Forum › Iono the Fanatics discussion

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

I absolutely love this series. I will always reread. I really wish this could be an anime. It would be hilarious

OMG there is a spinoff of their child?? called Kokono-sama Fascinates? I can't find it anywhere to read? Does anyone know where to read it?

last edited at Jan 29, 2020 3:35AM

joined Feb 8, 2016

You can tell Eto is careless, cause even with everything she is told she believes she will be the Queen's "one." And going into polyamory relationships don't seem to make sense based on her the fact the fact her girlfriend was getting distant. In polyamory in this scenario she is one of thousands of potential, why would she be okay with that? My poly friend says she's in a poly cause that's always how she believed, she doesn't see how you go from wanting a one-on-one to poly on a whim. But the storyline was too predictable for me, though the art was fairly good. The hat was the best part, though so was Arge until they pawned off Yama in her cause can't have the queen mix with the brown people...so predictable.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

I absolutely love this series. I will always reread. I really wish this could be an anime. It would be hilarious

OMG there is a spinoff of their child?? called Kokono-sama Fascinates? I can't find it anywhere to read? Does anyone know where to read it?

This is the best of Fujieda Miyabi and honestly the best Yuri Manga I’ve ever read
This, Marriage Black, and Murcielago

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

It's probably a little late to suggest corrections, but I think "Mito Arushurain" should actually be "mit Arschlein." It's German for "with a cute arse," or something along those lines.

Also, if we read "Shinon Berukuru" as "Chignon Belle Cul," then her surname(s), if we ignore the mismatch of grammatical genders (it should be "beau"), would also mean "nice arse."

One arse reference could have been a coincidence, but two? I think not! Though, oddly enough, I can't see any puns in the other characters' names. Maybe I just don't know enough languages...

joined Jul 29, 2022

I don,t like this too much because kass dont have too much moment showed with Lono and she is her other Wife and one of the closest and she also only interested in her only but she only have received kiss from her but also i wanted to see more moments with her this just look super centered on one person where this look like only she is lono when she one from 5000 person or less zero or more this just dont show too much how lono live with her multiple wife

joined Jul 29, 2022

We dont see this harem here and who speak about leabe this to young peoplw and who dont married Iono

joined Jul 29, 2022

And she has sex with others before as well main sobame memtion this and she probably have sex wi Kass after kiss

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 11:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.