Forum › Out of the Blue! discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

One shot but not rushed, a bit cliche but enjoyable and not subtext....AND DAT CREDIT PAGE 10/10 thanks! I like mah girls tomboy

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

My heart has overheated from the Kawaiiness

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

YP, ya'll tha bomb-diggidy!

actually, I might need to use that "woman's pride" comment. e.g.)

them: why ya pissed off?
me: woman's pride.

them: why did you cut off that driver?
me: they were slow as hell and woman's pride!

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 12:11AM

joined Apr 23, 2014

Cliche and old plot, but still a nice read. I found the art standard quality and the yuri was a bit downplayed. However, cliche as the characters were, I found them both to be very interesting (That accent is probably my most favorite accent, not sure why. Maybe because of how many times I read and re-read Wife and Wife) if not the best part of the story.

All in all, the story was alright, maybe a little bit above average. The credits page, on the other hand... Well, let's just say it's Five stars worthy.

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 12:21AM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Hell yea! Motha fucking yuri soba girl! I savored every page of this and glad to know there're two more parts.
Anyway, I love looking at these adorable faces with these latest releases:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_a_fool#25
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/out_of_the_blue#14

And the oh so refreshed look of yurika
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koiiro_etude#16
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/out_of_the_blue#32

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

I love their personalities.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Great story. Looking forward to seeing the sequels...cough...cough (love ya translaters <3)

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Delinquent girls in manga are great. This one's no exception, but I feel like Shinjou gives off too much of a "childish" vibe. I understand it's part of her character, but how she acts (like gnawing her finger and her matching accent) just bugs me a bit.

It's great that it's risa who confessed though. Usually it's always Shinjou's type who confesses. So that was a really step up from the usual.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Funny, in another manga she would be quite unpopular

joined Jul 8, 2013

Loved this one shot, but I really didn't care for that ending. I hope there's a sequel or something.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Anyway, the Color illustration of these two: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/under_one_roof_ch07#2

I knew I've seen them somewhere before

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

aaaaaaa man, it was cliche but then it wasn't at the same time, both of their personalities were really refreshing. I actually really enjoyed this! can't wait for the sequel!

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I guess that's one way to come out of the closet......

This was such a great read. There's 3 parts in total to this series?! I can't wait for them to be released....

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 5:10AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Really enjoyed that :) I didnt find it 'old plot' or cliche at all really like some say. Exactly HOW many similar stories are here on the reader? A delinquent type saving another girl etc.. maybe one or 2 other examples that are vaguely similar? And of course the story is in the details.

Also found the characters very interesting and NOT typical - I dont get how you didnt like her biting her finger etc- Satsuki- if she was just a tough bitch delinquent, and a soft type girl needing rescue it would of been a far less interesting story.

It makes Shinjou seem like a real person not a walking cliche- yes she's tough- but fairly emotionally vulnerable and a nice person under that exterior. Just like Takaoka is a lot tougher than she seems at first glance.

Soo, nope i didnt find it cliche at all- a big part of a story and what makes it interesting and unique is its characters- and these 2 were not cookie cutter or cliche at all.

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 5:12AM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Lol love the glasses girl xD "So what if I am?" ahahahaha Thanks YP for another awesome story.

P.S. Where can I get some son of a bitch soba????

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Was I the only one who thought the art was familiar? After checking, it was boss, the one who draw lots of SW fanarts.. Very nice.. I will wait fo tha sequels~~

joined Mar 30, 2012

Always nice to know there're more parts following, agreed the story ... was barely ... can you even call that, who cares, I enjoyed it.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

That was a rather well done manga. Very nice and cute and I like how the main character actually admits to being a 'lesbian instead of the typical school girls acting all touchy feels but never actually going anywhere with their relationship.
However, it is the credit page that wins all the awards.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

It's great that it's risa who confessed though. Usually it's always Shinjou's type who confesses. So that was a really step up from the usual.

i agree. people are saying the story is cliche, but for one thing there is only a limited number of ways you can tell a story (especially one that is mainly character interaction and romance).

but it is nice to see this, since i know plenty of people who are generally aggressive but shy about their feelings, and people who may seem laid back but can be really determined when it comes to telling people how they feel.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

I found it interesting and funny, a really nice reading :D The protagonist was kind of quiet, chilly whith other people, but very detemined. I liked her , too!

joined Nov 30, 2011

That was a lot of fun! I'm glad there are two more parts left to read, when they come around to 'em. Also enjoyed a story in another dialect for once. Definitely NOT close to ebonics, it's closer to the southern dialect if you ask me.

And I would love to have some Soba with extra Son of Bitch Flavor!

joined Jun 12, 2012

I thought the "lesbian reveal" was pretty funny in a way.

joined Jul 3, 2011

It was cute and simple, and would make a great pilot chapter.

joined Apr 19, 2014

Very good! Definitely going to check out more from this artist

joined Mar 23, 2013

"My appearance isn't so bad. Plus I wear glasses" She knows all about that megane moe!

To reply you must either login or sign up.