Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Haven't browsed Dynasty for a long time, and so I am looking for all the (good?) one-shots or short completed yuri that have been released here since early 2019. Thanks in advance!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Any nsfw/sfw work with sadistic bottom and masochistic top?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I suppose you could put Liberty in that category.

joined Sep 16, 2014

Yuri doujinshi with good stories?
I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good manga just because they're dj. Any series or pairings will do as long as it's good.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good manga just because they're dj. Any series or pairings will do as long as it's good.

Similar to you, I'm very light when it comes to reading doujinshi as compared to reading manga or stand-alone one-shots, but I like this doujin series on Kyouko and Sayaka from MadoMagi: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/fall_in_love

joined Sep 16, 2014

@BV
Thanks for the rec. And yeah, I've read almost every madomagi dj while mixing and matching a lot of different pairings. Most of the fancontent of the series seems to follow the quality of canon content imo.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Heart Panic Kotori-chan is a cute Love Live doujin I'd recommend. Also for Love Live, anything by Karuha gets a recommendation from me. She mostly writes adult life NicoMaki so no previous knowledge of the characters is necessary.

Speaking of good stories, there was this amazing Kantai Collection doujin Nakatani Nio drew before getting serialized... But it will never be completed.

Oh, I just remembered a Touhou doujin I haven't got around to reading yet, but back when it was released an impressive amount of people said it was one of the best things they'd ever read.

joined Sep 16, 2014

@TB
Thanks for the recs. I'm especially looking forward to the touhou dj. It looks interesting.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

What are the best Love Live / Love Live Sunshine doujins?

joined Jan 21, 2015

Apart from Karuha I've mentioned above (my favorite Love Live artist so far), authors I like include Kajimoto, Kanbayashi Makoto, EERR, Kashikaze, Mezashi and Ichihi. There should be a variety of pairings in there (a lot of Nicomaki though).

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Apart from Karuha I've mentioned above (my favorite Love Live artist so far), authors I like include Kajimoto, Kanbayashi Makoto, EERR, Kashikaze, Mezashi and Ichihi. There should be a variety of pairings in there (a lot of Nicomaki though).

Thanks!

For the Children of Jesus
Received_170320887650487
joined Nov 26, 2019

I was really hoping that "Protagonist x Rival" will get translated here since its an ongoing and a really good story,admin pls

Mmmm
joined Dec 13, 2019

anyone know of yuri that reads like BL?
something like this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_piercing. a yuri that's similar to a harada work, if that helps.

last edited at Feb 20, 2020 11:56AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I suppose you could put Liberty in that category.

Super late reply, I have already read Liberty, but thanks for the suggestion. I am always open to more suggestions like this!

last edited at Feb 20, 2020 12:04PM

joined Sep 5, 2018

something like this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_piercing. a yuri that's similar to a harada work, if that helps.

Obviously this (read the first comment).

Jokes aside, I’m not well versed in BL and I don’t know if this is what you’re looking for, but the one that gave me a BL impression while I was reading it is the one-shot Top? Bottom? A Three-Round Bout!. The helpful Not yaoi tag also has the series Love DNA XX and the one-shots Butch x Butch (It’s Yuri) and this (from page 19 on).

Mmmm
joined Dec 13, 2019

Obviously this (read the first comment).

Jokes aside, I’m not well versed in BL and I don’t know if this is what you’re looking for, but the one that gave me a BL impression while I was reading it is the one-shot Top? Bottom? A Three-Round Bout!. The helpful Not yaoi tag also has the series Love DNA XX and the one-shots Butch x Butch (It’s Yuri) and this (from page 19 on).

i'm loving three round bout. the others seem interesting too, but not necessarily what i'm looking for. it's less that they look like boys, & more that there's this whole...obvious power dynamic thing going on (?). i wish i could better put it into words.

to avoid posting twice: any yuri where one or both girls are fujoshi?

last edited at Feb 23, 2020 12:16AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Soft-Boiled Fujoshi would be the obvious answer.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

What are some Angst or Drama Yuri that have a happy/bittersweet ending?

joined Sep 5, 2018

Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

What are some Angst or Drama Yuri that have a happy/bittersweet ending?

Sakana no Miru Yume

joined Jan 8, 2014

Something not so innocent that can help a pain numbed heart beat...annnd go

joined Jan 8, 2014

They were both really refreshing! Ty ^_^

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

They were both really refreshing! Ty ^_^

Glad you enjoyed them!

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

please more more Mahou Shoujo manga!

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid, I spent a good time reading this one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.