Forum › Blue Flame, Fragrant Clay discussion

joined Jul 17, 2013

Love it, love it, love it.

joined Apr 20, 2013

For some weird reason, the time I was reading it I could just think they would end up having sex, but NO! :v What Underachiever007 said cleared things for me and now I see why. xD

The first time I saw the cover, I wanted to read that, but I thought it was made just to fill the magazine. I'm glad I was wrong. :P

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Read this a while ago, completely forgot what it was called... So gooood.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Dat offscreen kiss on the last page

Those lips tho, cute. cute.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This is awesome, pure awesome.

No wonder the rim of that thing feels just like human skin, hehe.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

Dat offscreen kiss on the last page

was it implied there was a kiss at the end? I didn't think it was, but I still thought they got together at the end <3

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Yeah that comment made me go back and look but there's nothing implied. It'd make sense though.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, there are sure to be a LOT of kisses in the future, but I doubt they'd do it at a public exhibition.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

That massive tease on the last page that Mokako pulls off. :3

Lovely story, heartfelt, pure, good delivery.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

From Kamichu author ? Somehown even if Kamichu is more het, it doesn't surprise me to see her doing Yuri.

That was great

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 8:33PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

From Kamichu author ? Somehown even if Kamichu is more het, it doesn't surprise me to see her doing Yuri.

That was great

Kamichu is kinda theoretically het, like elementary school "I like someone" but barely conceive of the idea of kissing let alone anything else. It's wonderful though, everyone should read it.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

That was great

Kamichu is kinda theoretically het, like elementary school "I like someone" but barely conceive of the idea of kissing let alone anything else. It's wonderful though, everyone should read it.

I don't know about the manga but having seen the anime, I totally agree.
That remind me, I watched it when I didn't watch or read in english yet and we didn't have the 2 or 3 last episode translated in my language (because dropped I think)... I should rewatch it entirely x)

joined Oct 3, 2014

I so wish there's a continuation of this aahhhh

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

It looks like the title of this on the site is mislabeled. Site says "fragnant" while the title page says "fragrant".

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Compressed-bffw
joined Jan 26, 2019

lllllooovvveeeee iiitttt ❤❤❤

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Lulz someone fix the title on this site, I can't with the Fragnant, it's worse than gregnant lol

joined Dec 13, 2018

hot dang, that cute

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think I remember reading this?

In any case this is very wonderful

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

It's always really weird in stories like this where the mc finds out the other girl is gay at a plot-relevant moment. She's the only other member of the pottery club. How has nobody else brought this up to her before then

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

sure make me feel my feelings why don't you

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Yay! So excited to see this one featured. (And the title's been fixed, too!)

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

Such a nice read, just makes you feel nice and warm :3

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Kicks pottery machine ROADHOUSE!

To reply you must either login or sign up.