Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

joined Sep 5, 2018

Could you kind people recommend me your favorite yuri authors? (non-nsfw, please)

Dat double negative…

I can’t decide on a single favorite, so I’ll go with Kazuma Kowo for favorite published artist and Mezashi for favorite doujin artist.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Could you kind people recommend me your favorite yuri authors? (non-nsfw, please)

Dat double negative…

I think "sfw" sounds weirder for some reason.

Also, thanks for the recommendations

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well, the first one that springs to mind is Nakatani Nio, not just because of my favourite manga, YagaKimi, but also several works in the Eclair anthologies.

Takeshima Eku has a great anthology of yuri stories, and their ongoing manga, Whispering You a Love Song, is one of my favourite ongoing series.

Inui Ayu is a pretty recent arrival on the scene of the yuri genre and of this site, but she's already shaping up to be one of my favourites.

The only reasons why Ajiichi and Yukiko come to mind is one series each of theirs that I've read.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I thought about it for a moment, I think Amagakure Gido might be one of my favorite yuri authors of all time, I feel like just about everything she's put out has been really really good. Admittedly, that's just the anthology I'll Send Her Home on the Last Train and a single oneshot, but every story from the anthology just hit perfectly right.

I also feel similarly about Usui Shio, where the body of work isn't as prolific as some authors, but every single one of the works seems to be pretty good, but not quite as memorable as those off I'll Send Her Home on the Last Train. Crescent Moon and Donuts though is fucking spectacular so far and looks to be only getting better. That's the two I'd shout out right now, for being incredibly consistent and SFW.

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

Can i have recommendations for something like Miss Sunflower? Just slice of life "friendship", but not really slice of life like yuru yuri or futaribeya

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/aqua_blue_cinema this is great and I reccomend anything from Otsu Hiyori

last edited at Jan 29, 2020 9:46AM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Really good cuddling scenes. Stuff where there's just the sweetest cuddles. Sighs and nuzzling and intertwined limbs and falling asleep in eachother's arms. This probably won't help with me feeling lonely right now but still.

Mmmm
joined Dec 13, 2019

Hello. Anyone got a manga that prominently features a sly/cat-like girl with short black hair?

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 8:07PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Hello. Anyone got a manga that prominently features a sly/cat-like girl with short black hair?

Sweet Guilty Love Bites chapter 1 has a catlike girl (she's compared multiple times in the story to a cat explicitly) with short hair, but it's sadly blonde. Idk if that helps, but that's what I've got.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Anyone got a manga where the characters deal with the real life implications of being a lesbian, like parents not accepting, having to deal with friends backlash and stuff like that, preferably with a good ending?

I remember one that was previously recommended to me. I think it's called Born this way, but I'll need to double-check first.

EDIT:
Yeah

last edited at Feb 6, 2020 6:15AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Anyone got a manga where the characters deal with the real life implications of being a lesbian, like parents not accepting, having to deal with friends backlash and stuff like that, preferably with a good ending?

To varying degrees in:
Sasameki Koto
I decided to fake a marriage with my junior (♀️) to shut my parents up
The sea, you, and the sun (NSFW)
Yuki and the Authoress
And while it hasn't yet reached the point where the characters would be ready to admit their feelings even to themselves, let alone come out publicly, I see a high likelihood of this also becoming a part of Crescent Moon and Doughnuts

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

What are some good yuri manga with at least one kuudere? I've already read Tsuki to Suppin, and I was wondering if there were other good ones.

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

It's been a while since I last read a yuri series on dynasty. Please suggest a series that has a highschool girl crushing on a classmate or a girl from another class and with them ending up together

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

What are some good yuri manga with at least one kuudere? I've already read Tsuki to Suppin, and I was wondering if there were other good ones.

The 'I Love You!' Get It Across! series is pretty nice, though there's only 3 doujins/chapters of it.

joined Feb 7, 2020

Hi... Can i ask you guys a question? Can i translate manga on this web into Vietnamese? Sorry if my English was bad T.T

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Hi... Can i ask you guys a question? Can i translate manga on this web into Vietnamese? Sorry if my English was bad T.T

I guess the best way would be to ask the scanlator of the specific manga you want to translate, but it's not exactly necessary. Almost everything on this site is unlicensed / not approved by the author, so translate whatever you like.

joined Mar 21, 2018

hello everyone.. i have been busy for the last 6 months or so ,so what good new or trending yuri are there now a days ? what is the replacement for bloom into you after it ended ? also did some good ones ended ?
share some with me please so i can get back to read xD

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

hello everyone.. i have been busy for the last 6 months or so ,so what good new or trending yuri are there now a days ? what is the replacement for bloom into you after it ended ? also did some good ones ended ?

Crescent Moon and Donuts is looking amazing, looks like it's shaping up to be close to as good as Bloom Into You, covering deep themes already.

Other than that, we've had some great developments in polyamory in recent times, between Canno's new series, An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (which is not actually about a love triangle exactly) starting up recently and There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! being translated as of recently, and Whispering You a Love Song just updated again today, which is also similar to BiY.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I personally don't think something will come close to Yagate, at least for now. Like said, there is Crescent Moon and Doughnut, althought i admit it's a good read I don't ressent the same thing as for Yagate. There is also the second version of Adachi To Shimamura going on.

joined Oct 22, 2018

In adition to those already recommended by arch99 and Lilliwyt, I think that Teiji ni Agaretara is pretty decent.

joined Feb 7, 2020

I guess the best way would be to ask the scanlator of the specific manga you want to translate, but it's not exactly necessary. Almost everything on this site is unlicensed / not approved by the author, so translate whatever you like.

Thank u! <3

joined Mar 21, 2018

Crescent Moon and Donuts is looking amazing, looks like it's shaping up to be close to as good as Bloom Into You, covering deep themes already.

Other than that, we've had some great developments in polyamory in recent times, between Canno's new series, An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (which is not actually about a love triangle exactly) starting up recently and There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! being translated as of recently, and Whispering You a Love Song just updated again today, which is also similar to BiY.

thank you for your recommendations, i'll check them out :D

joined Mar 21, 2018

I personally don't think something will come close to Yagate, at least for now. Like said, there is Crescent Moon and Doughnut, althought i admit it's a good read I don't ressent the same thing as for Yagate. There is also the second version of Adachi To Shimamura going on.

yea it will be hard to find something like bloom it was REALLY good

joined Mar 21, 2018

In adition to those already recommended by arch99 and Lilliwyt, I think that Teiji ni Agaretara is pretty decent.

i'll check it out ..thanks :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.