Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

30min
joined Mar 29, 2019

can anyone recommend me something like adachi to shimamura? (cute/innocent/fluffy)
preferably already completed or at least has 10+ chapters.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Would anyone be willing to hook me up with some Takemiya Jin stories that are more lighthearted, or at least have happy endings? I quite enjoyed the ones from Love Stories Log (also still interested in any good yuri involving trans women or polyamory, as always)

Chouchou Nannan is pretty lighthearted. It's a love triangle, but not an especially angsty one. Probably my favourite from her that I've read.

joined Sep 5, 2018

can anyone recommend me something like adachi to shimamura? (cute/innocent/fluffy)
preferably already completed or at least has 10+ chapters.

A Room for Two (currently at 59 chapters)
Edible Flowers (only 6 chapters yet, though)
Hayama Sensei To Terano Sensei Ha Tsukiatteiru (currently at 12 chapters)
Mirai no Fuufu desu kedo (currently at 12 chapters)
Whispering You a Love Song (currently at 10 chapters)

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 10:48AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Hayama Sensei To Terano Sensei Ha Tsukiatteiru

Wait... the translator is dropping it because it was licenced?

FUCK!

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 6:33AM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

FUCK!

Well, Squiggles is no longer actively ruining it, so at least there's that.

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 7:54AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

FUCK!

It's not as bad as people said to be honest, even if the latest chapter have a bit to much of japanese terms in it. But honestly, peoples give so much discredits when it's not that bad. At least someone was translating it.

joined Oct 22, 2018

FUCK!

It's not as bad as people said to be honest, even if the latest chapter have a bit to much of japanese terms in it. But honestly, peoples give so much discredits when it's not that bad. At least someone was translating it.

Exactly. And I actually thought those untranslated Japanese terms left in were kinda neat.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Not really yuri manga (maybe closer to shoujo-ai??) but they both have a mostly female casts and mcs with good male side characters. They are, imho, the top slice of life mangas.

Aqua (the prequel) and Aria - Follow a teenage gondolier on Neo Venizia (terraformed Mars) as she goes on many adventures. Also has a great anime with a stellar soundtrack. It is one of the most relaxing stories to read and watch. I also ugly cried when it ended.

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou - One of the best slice of life mangas imho. One if my all time favorites to boot. It follows a female android running a remote cafe in very post-apocalypse Japan. Years and years after the apocalypse happened and people have reestablished some semblance of a society. It has an ova that you can find on youtube that also has a great, relaxing soundtrack.

I recommend reading both mangas while listening to the soundtracks.

last edited at Dec 20, 2019 2:14PM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Still looking for mangas like Tankobu. I was recommended Song about a Piece of Junk and was not disappointed. If anyone knows anything else like that please recommend! I would be very grateful.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Out of the Blue?
Puku Yuri

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Out of the Blue?
Puku Yuri

The first one is a classic. One of my favourites.

I have never read the second one, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks!

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Okay so, this is a little bit complicated of what I mean, but I hope you'll understand. So, I'm looking for other manga with a character that's a playgirl, but in a more comedic and positive way. Mayuzumi Kasumi from "She Gets Girls Every Day", for example. I know I had a few other example but they're not occurring to me right now. The main characters from "B. G. M. S. R. P." kinda, though they're a bit more... toxic in their relationships than I'd like. Do you know what I mean overall though? That sort of positive or happy representation of a girl that just has lots of girls that like her. Or Fujiwara from "Secret of the Princess". I'm a sucker for it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Eiko in Slow Start, I'd say.
Chiaki of Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! is described like those as well, although actual moments of this kind are rare.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Eiko in Slow Start, I'd say.
Chiaki of Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! is described like those as well, although actual moments of this kind are rare.

EIKO WAS THE OTHER EXAMPLE I WAS THINKING OF I DIDN'T REMEMBER, THAT WAS IT. Gosh, thank you, it was bothering me a ton that I remembered I'd had someone else like that that I thought of at first, but couldn't remember who. I've read both, but they're enjoyable reads all-told.

joined Apr 17, 2017

Would anyone be willing to hook me up with some Takemiya Jin stories that are more lighthearted, or at least have happy endings? I quite enjoyed the ones from Love Stories Log (also still interested in any good yuri involving trans women or polyamory, as always)

The three–part story Game is very lighthearted.

Another I adore, with a light and frothy tone, is the diptych of stories, Kila Kila and Rin Rin. Delicate fantasy-fulfillment in this one, gentle humor and very appealing lead characters.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

The three–part story Game is very lighthearted.

Another I adore, with a light and frothy tone, is the diptych of stories, Kila Kila and Rin Rin. Delicate fantasy-fulfillment in this one, gentle humor and very appealing lead characters.

Thank you for the recs! 1 quick note, but diptych is used only for ancient materials placed on two hinged sections, usually art but sometimes writing. Either way, manga wouldn't qualify. It'd be more of a duology. (Diptych is an awesome word, I'm not correcting you just to correct you, I think that word is super cool, I knew it already and just want to make sure it's used properly because like... what a weird word. It actually comes from words meaning "folded in two" so it's only for things that connect in that way). Anyway, I've read Game before but it was nice to read it again, and I'm gonna try the other two now.

Edit: oh Kila Kila and Rin Rin were delightful, excellent, thank you.

last edited at Dec 27, 2019 6:49PM

joined Dec 30, 2018

I need some fucked up shit
Don't ask why
I am looking for either something so bad that it's actually good or something that even god himself can't comprehend
What the fuck am I reading Rape Hardcore Creepy Orgy Toys and so on..
Just the weirdest fucking shit on this site
Especially something with god awful english and really shit art
Comments on these types of manga are always fucking hilarious

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Y'know what? Whatever the fuck they recommend to you, I'ma skip that and read the comments to it, because I love the idea you showed you have in the last sentence!

GendoIkari Uploader
Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Okay this is a bit of a weird request but... any yuri manga with like, nice aftercare? I was reminded today that I'm a huge sucker for good aftercare scenes, makes me feel very nice, so I'm wondering if anyone has good manga that have nice aftercare scenes after some intense sex or BDSM. I'm guessing not, but hey, doesn't hurt to try. Like just cuddling or something would be nice, but proper BDSM with like, good, proper aftercare would make me very happy.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Okay this is a bit of a weird request but... any yuri manga with like, nice aftercare? I was reminded today that I'm a huge sucker for good aftercare scenes, makes me feel very nice, so I'm wondering if anyone has good manga that have nice aftercare scenes after some intense sex or BDSM. I'm guessing not, but hey, doesn't hurt to try. Like just cuddling or something would be nice, but proper BDSM with like, good, proper aftercare would make me very happy.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_dogs_desire_and_the_reality_of_discipline
This one is very sweet for having insane amounts of sex and bdsm tags
You probably have already read it though

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 1:57AM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_dogs_desire_and_the_reality_of_discipline

I haven't, I generally don't read doujins of specific things because I'm always missing context to them. Thanks, I quite liked it! Very little aftercare, but the way they checked in through it was very cute.

joined Dec 30, 2018

I haven't, I generally don't read doujins of specific things because I'm always missing context to them. Thanks, I quite liked it! Very little aftercare, but the way they checked in through it was very cute.

Going through insane amounts of sex tag is a jorney that every true dynasty reader needs to take

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Going through insane amounts of sex tag is a jorney that every true dynasty reader needs to take

I can't recommand enough both "From now on, Together with Senpai" 1 and 2 because they're really good work and suprinsingly wholesome for 2 doujins with almost 70 pages of sex scenes each.

To reply you must either login or sign up.