Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

joined Jan 11, 2018

Canno and polyamory, it's like this was made for me.

EDIT: Also no drama tag and there is a comedy tag. It's everything I wanted.

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 8:35PM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

New series by Canno, and it's about polyamory? Sign me up!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh nice.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And fuk that shit, i made a block of text but with how Dynasty work it goes off because some start the thread before me. Well basically i want to know about the relation between Akira and Rin as Rin said she has already someone important, which is probably Akira given the phonecall at the end and Akira blushing but then again she said it's her first kiss so what give ? The question of Rin set up the premise and the more important thing is how Miyuki react, she is not putting off by the Poly question but more by the fact that she is maybe too immature to keep up with Akira. I really hope that it will be better handled than the Poly in White Lily (Arch will probably disagree but it's ok). Given it will probably the sole focus and have multiples volumes to work with (hopefully) then i've good hopes it can be a good story.

Edit : Ok i fast read Rin speech and don't understand it like i should have. She is saying that she don't understand monogamy (or only loving one person in that case) and admire Miyuki for that. Now is the question that did she talk to Akira about that if they did go out ? I would also love to know how she come to this mindset as it will be interesting.

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 8:52PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well i’ll continue to read too see where this goes

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

joined Dec 18, 2018

This looks...interesting.

I just hope there won't be any sneaking around, rather it would tackle polyamory head on.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Well people here will really like this even tough I don't understand why it is so appealing . I love Canno I didn't like A Kiss and A White Lily at first but after first volume Canno became one of my favorite authors I really like how all the characters have genuine feelings and they express them in their own way. Canno makes really nice characters so this is better than a love triangle with some of them getting sad probably.

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 9:02PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I will be honest, i will prefer it will build some dramas. Not that it already did with Rin's speech but i don't want a Luminous Blue ending all over again like "B love me and C and I love B too so why not going out" and that's it. Poly is not something that everyone agree on, as shown by Rin's junior. So i want some nice builds up with some dramas and questionnings because Polyamory is a serious matter.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Canno huh looks like a high chance of a western release.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I just hope there won't be any sneaking around, rather it would tackle polyamory head on.

The first page doesn't seem like it's beating around the bush at least.

Given this first chap I assume Mayuki will be the staight man (well, "straight") and Rin will be the big adorable dork but I'm not yet sure what part Akira is gonna play.

Silly detail, but is Akira based on Akari from Yagakimi by any chance? Tall, red-haired, playing basketball and almost the same name…

Canno huh looks like a high chance of a western release.

cries in French 

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 9:13PM

joined Dec 18, 2018

I will be honest, i will prefer it will build some dramas. Not that it already did with Rin's speech but i don't want a Luminous Blue ending all over again like "B love me and C and I love B too so why not going out" and that's it. Poly is not something that everyone agree on, as shown by Rin's junior. So i want some nice builds up with some dramas and questionnings because Polyamory is a serious matter.

I'm all in favour of dramas and asking the really deep questions about polyamory. I just don't want there to be "cheating" in a sense, just a personal preference since it gives me tremendous anxiety.

...freaking My Joy PTSD.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

...freaking My Joy PTSD.

I dodge a bullet as i didn't read it. Her Pet had kinda throw me off of Pito's writing .

Well this looks like an interesting series to read.

joined Aug 10, 2016

here's hoping this doesnt end up like the polygamy chapters of Kiss and a White Lily

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Yes!! Thanks you Noca Scans! I was so excited for this series, a polyamory series by Canno, I have high hopes for this one, and I trust she will not fail to deliver.

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Started strong. Let's see if it'll keep.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

HYPE HYPE HYPE

I'll admit I didn't finish Kiss and a White Lily (though I plan to) just because it meandered for so long I lost interest. But I really love Canno's art and the individual chapters are always well-written and engaging. But, honestly? I wouldn't care who was writing this. There needs to be more polyamory stories, especially long-form. I'd write it myself but I simply don't know enough about it. There's so little material for it, especially for wlw. Instant subscribe for this one, but I'll try to tamp my expectations.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Partial English major here, and I laughed hard.

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 10:19PM

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

Yessssssssssssssssss im buckling my seatbelt for this one right now i am so excited
also that tree from the start... reminds me of the memorial tree in KSotR

joined Mar 5, 2019

Canno and polyamory, it's like this was made for me.

EDIT: Also no drama tag and there is a comedy tag. It's everything I wanted.

I'm so excited too. Positive poly depictions ftw!

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Oh this was good! What a great way to start it. I'm a bit nervous that it's going to be a cheating into poly situation, which would be unfortunate. That said, the colour pages give me hope that it'll be a bit more wholesome than that, so I'm really looking forward to it. It'd be nice to have a yuri series that actually does poly well.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

You know it's gonna be good when we get told it'll be poly endgame right off the bat.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

UrsaTempest posted:

Started strong. Let's see if it'll keep.

It's a risky move Jhonson, but the ball is rolling and the audience is cheering

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. Also I doubt it's gonna be cheating into polyamory, because it sounds like the tutor has been explicit about being polyamorous - hopefully that means the senpai is okay with it too and it'll progress well, with only our MC's roadblocks acting as a problem, without multiple characters being bad about stuff, but we'll see. I'm just hoping the series continues after everyone gets together instead of ending then, I'd love to see established relationship polyamory oh my god.

To reply you must either login or sign up.