Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Ikeda still draws the eyes the same way.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think they're part of the same age groups and don't need an Age Gap tag.

I think that 22 and 32 is not really the same age group.

Agreed—at 22 (usually) you’re just starting or about to start [whatever]; at 32 you’ve been doing it for a while, even if it means bouncing around doing different things.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The El Wanko note cracked me up hard lmao

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Domestic yuri is truly the greatest.

joined May 24, 2019

Friendly roommates, buying just one bed to save money... this is nice

Lol so you don't see them as anything more than friends and roommates?
I'll give you that so far there's zero evidence of the contrary. XP
(there is a Yuri tag tho...)

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 10:33AM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Did... did you not get that that was a joke?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think that reminding your bedmate that she's not wearing any panties is pretty friendly, don't you?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

The average Dynasty readers is too dumb to understand sarcasm, don't hold it against them.

joined Jul 23, 2019

I think that reminding your bedmate that she's not wearing any panties is pretty friendly, don't you?

I remember one story where two girls start living together and buy just one bed, and share it; and they stay bedmates for five years. And yet lotsa people in the thread kept contending (and would fight whoever disagreed) that those two girls are just platonic friends who don't have sex. :/
I think it was named A Room for Two.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I remember one story where two girls start living together and buy just one bed, and share it; and they stay bedmates for five years. And yet lotsa people in the thread kept contending (and would fight whoever disagreed) that those two girls are just platonic friends who don't have sex. :/

I think that phenomenon explains the post in question here--unless you're familiar with someone's posting style and individual values, you kind of can't take for granted anybody's definition of, well, pretty much anything. Especially if the poster is somewhat emoticon-averse, like I tend to be myself.

(And the "It's Not Yuri, It's Only Subtext!" warriors are especially fierce and implacable.)

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Well, I'm not sure Sakurako and Kasumi are fucking but they're definitely in a relationship and in love I'd agree.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, I'm not sure Sakurako and Kasumi are fucking but they're definitely in a relationship and in love I'd agree.

But they hold hands on a regular basis so it's kinda the same.

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 12:36PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Young, in love, sharing a bed for five years, and not fucking?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

But they hold hands on a regular basis so it's kinda the same.

Just wait until chapter 4

joined Feb 23, 2016

Looking forward for more~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

It's called Schrodinger's Yuri, The scenario presents a hypothetical 2 girls in a house and one bed... that may be simultaneously both yuri and friendship, a state known as a quantum superposition, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur. Of course I'm just joking and I'll leave it there xP I really love this couple and it's implied that they had sex last night seeing them seminaked

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

It's called Schrodinger's Yuri, The scenario presents a hypothetical 2 girls in a house and one bed... that may be simultaneously both yuri and friendship, a state known as a quantum superposition, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur. Of course I'm just joking and I'll leave it there xP I really love this couple and it's implied that they had sex last night seeing them seminaked

Jejeje... pero al gato de Schrödinger lo salvaron...
¿Tal vez haya esperanza también para las lesbianas de Schrödinger, que podrán por fin entregarse a la pasión sin dudas ni ambigüedades, en vez flotar eternamente en el limbo cuántico?
Estoy de broma yo también. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Some people are ace, even if manga never represents them. We haven't been shown anything about Sakurako and Kasumi fucking, so I don't think it's unfair to say I'm not sure they are.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

We haven't been shown anything about Sakurako and Kasumi fucking, so I don't think it's unfair to say I'm not sure they are.

We haven't been shown them being born on Earth, either. Maybe they are floral aliens. They don't fuck, they pollinate.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

We haven't been shown anything about Sakurako and Kasumi fucking, so I don't think it's unfair to say I'm not sure they are.

We haven't been shown them being born on Earth, either. Maybe they are floral aliens. They don't fuck, they pollinate.

Ace people exist???? Like... is it that ridiculous some people don't want to fuck???

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ace people exist???? Like... is it that ridiculous some people don't want to fuck???

That was sarcasm

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

That was sarcasm

It was sarcasm meant to say that it was ridiculous to say they weren't necessarily fucking because we haven't seen it. So I was rebutting the implied suggestion that them not fucking was ridiculous, not the sarcasm, I thought that was pretty evident.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Hah! You won't scare me. I'm a wrestling fan. I'm totally okay with lesbian pollen! xP

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 5:59PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

My Favorite Stories Are Pretty Much Like This

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That was sarcasm

It was sarcasm meant to say that it was ridiculous to say they weren't necessarily fucking because we haven't seen it. So I was rebutting the implied suggestion that them not fucking was ridiculous, not the sarcasm, I thought that was pretty evident.

I think you take the things too much to heart.

To reply you must either login or sign up.