Forum › Kyou Kara Yonshimai discussion

joined May 20, 2013

It's too good to be true, but I wish it wasn't so at least in the manga's world, and they could maintain their relationship well, all the while the story follows the rest of the sisters' lives.

"My penis gets hard"

Instantly bursted out laughing during class.

That line wasn't (supposed to be) funny at all, just people may be used to hearing things like that in other contexts. While admittedly it could've been phrased better, it can be taken as a painfully honest statement that doesn't leave space for misunderstandings.

Since kashiwa has a girlfriend, shouldn't this now be tagged as yuri?

Kashiwa is not completely a girl at the moment, male parts still down there. (IIRC)

Gender can't be derived from sex or anatomy, that's what transsexuality is about (among others), however fully accepting that can be difficult while – even unconsciously – expecting them to be aligned. Completely – in that sense – she couldn't become anyway, without Sci-fi or Fantasy getting added to the tags.

Wow. Wait...does that mean that sex scene didn't involve penetration?

It didn't.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It didn't.

I don't know about you but I'd peg Kashiwa for having taken it up the ass.

joined Jul 8, 2013

WAO. Was literally just about to say how this series ins't COMPLETELY terrible as long as Uozumi doesn't show up but then JUST HAD TO ruin it completely by revealing that Kashiwa actually likes Uozumi a little. I don't care if it's not gonna lead anywhere. But that was the last straw. I'M DONE. ABSOLUTELY. 100% DONE. NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT SERIES. I'M TIRED OF GIVING SECOND CHANCES.
I've just got one more thing to say here before I drop this series for good: HOW THE FLYING FUCK HAS THE MANGAKA NOT REALIZED THAT HIS MALE LOVE INTEREST, UOZUMI, IS A COMPLETELY UNLIKABLE PIECE OF SHIT!? Because that's really the only possible reason I can imagine as to why ANYBODY in this universe could possibly like this garbage human being. The mangaka must have to ACTUALLY SOMEHOW like Uozumi as a character to do this. And that just blows my mind.

last edited at Sep 13, 2014 10:32PM

joined Aug 1, 2013

WAO. Was literally just about to say how this series ins't COMPLETELY terrible as long as Uozumi doesn't show up but then JUST HAD TO ruin it completely by revealing that Kashiwa actually likes Uozumi a little. I don't care if it's not gonna lead anywhere. But that was the last straw. I'M DONE. ABSOLUTELY. 100% DONE. NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT SERIES. I'M TIRED OF GIVING SECOND CHANCES.
I've just got one more thing to say here before I drop this series for good: HOW THE FLYING FUCK HAS THE MANGAKA NOT REALIZED THAT HIS MALE LOVE INTEREST, UOZUMI, IS A COMPLETELY UNLIKABLE PIECE OF SHIT!? Because that's really the only possible reason I can imagine as to why ANYBODY in this universe could possibly like this garbage human being. The mangaka must have to ACTUALLY SOMEHOW like Uozumi as a character to do this. And that just blows my mind.

I'll see you at the next release

joined Mar 23, 2013

I have to say it, for the past 2 weeks one of my favourite reasons as to why I click on Dynasty's forum is to see you rant at any non yuri vanilla content. It's great comedy, really. Thank you for being you.

I obviously don't like Uozumi much because not only is he not likeable, but he's always present. But I agree, my eyebrows went way up this chapter, I can understand the little sister that is friend with Uozumi having some thoughts and doubts about him but... Kashiwa? Where the hell did this come from, really? Total disbelief about this plot twist.

I'll see you at the next release

Heh!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I obviously don't like Uozumi much because not only is he not likeable, but he's always present. But I agree, my eyebrows went way up this chapter, I can understand the little sister that is friend with Uozumi having some thoughts and doubts about him but... Kashiwa? Where the hell did this come from, really? Total disbelief about this plot twist.

Uozumi is at best a clueless jerk, but if the plot line requires that Kashiwa likes him at least a little, then she will like him whether or not it makes any sense or if it fits her character. That is simply the way of fiction in many cases. Nothing we can do about it.

But actually there is a potential reason. He is the first male that she ever thought of that way. It's an involuntary reaction to being confessed to. And sometimes a person will find themselves a bit attracted to that first such person without any rhyme or reason. Of course if I was Kashiwa, I would run screaming in the other direction the moment it occurred to me.

Edit: And yes, that was exactly what happened with my first love. The very first girl (in the second grade) that I ever thought of as a potential romantic target, shortly thereafter I was deeply in love with her. I didn't know anything about her, and she was hardly the only pretty girl in the class, but that changed nothing. Of course she wasn't a jerk like Uozumi, and I wasn't suddenly liking a boy after liking only girls.

last edited at Sep 14, 2014 12:27AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Bokura No Hentai is better.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i really don't think kashiwa actually like likes the idiot boy lol. it's hard not to be pleased when someone else, regardless of gender, tells you they like you. and for kashiwa, this has even more special feelings cause he's the first BOY to say he liked kashiwa as a GIRL, without even knowing she used to be a guy. it's like a confirmation of her being female. confirmation that she is who she really wants to be, and others see her the way she wants them to see her. so no, i really see 0% chance for anything between them, and absolutely no reason to get worked up about it.

joined Dec 16, 2013

that's fairly common consindering getting an erection would be one of the things trans really hate.

last edited at Sep 16, 2014 7:31AM

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Momiji is quite the defender of moral justice, huh? Almost noble in her principles, I'd say. I like that :3

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

that's fairly common consindering getting an erection would be one of the things trans really hate.

but the question begged is if Kashiwa used her male equipment. there is the panel where they, Kashiwa and Kasumi, are engaged in mutual masterbation. at that point she is "using" her penis. as to whether or not there was penetration, we the readers don't know.

Koneko, you say trans-women would hate getting an erection, but does that not mean they use their penes?

I'm actually curious here as I've only known 2 trans-women in my life. So does anyone know if prior to having bottom-half surgery, do trans-women actually use their "male equipment?"

All, please forgive my question if it is too crass. the two women I knew were from work, and this is a question one never brings up in polite conversations.

joined Mar 23, 2013

but the question begged is if Kashiwa used her male equipment. there is the panel where they, Kashiwa and Kasumi, are engaged in mutual masterbation. at that point she is "using" her penis. as to whether or not there was penetration, we the readers don't know.

Considering she was into it, the thing was probably erect. Possibly even before that, considering how easy it gets up when you're really fired up. But yes, it's not specified if it went further than that. I can speculate that they didn't because since her desire to be female, she probably didn't think of buying condoms and such. And since the pill and such are way less used in Japan ( condoms is highly pushed because of STDs prevention by national health ) it'd be unlikely the girlfriend had anything prepared.

Koneko, you say trans-women would hate getting an erection, but does that not mean they use their penes?
Well she still uses it to go the bathroom. But I suspect you're asking about the kinky. I assume it's a dilemma "feelings vs. practicality" and is up to the individual and his/her partner to decipher the whole thing.

I'm actually curious here as I've only known 2 trans-women in my life. So does anyone know if prior to having bottom-half surgery, do trans-women actually use their "male equipment?"

All, please forgive my question if it is too crass. the two women I knew were from work, and this is a question one never brings up in polite conversations.

Well yeah, that'd be really weird to get asked these things like that. You could check up sexuality/trans forums and try to find a Q&A thread or something similar in which it looks like you can ask questions in which you wouldn't necessarily be allowed to ask. My guess is that is varies greatly between individuals.

One thing I've been wondering. If a trans doesn't like her penis and finds it repulsive, how is it going to work out if she's straight. It's like seeing that nightmare that haunted you for years. I guess when it's not attached to you it's not the same, but feelings that lasts for years are not easily dismissible and sometimes the thing is kind of blurry. Some can easily make the disconnect, but I feel like for others it might take some time. Especially for trans that, because of their issues did not engage sexual relationships prior to that point.

last edited at Sep 16, 2014 9:00AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

As a general rule, questions pertaining to genitals are considered VERY, VERY RUDE in trans circles. Not the least because this is the point of attack of a great many anti-trans bigots, as well as being a generally uncomfortable topic for a lot of us. Take it as trans people not being there to satisfy your curiosity, although a few might be nice enough to indulge such questions.

In any case, there's no one single attitude about it, and a lot of people navigate their bodies and relationships differently. So it's possible in this scene, for instance, that mutual masturbation "feels" more like a female act to Kashiwa than a more dominant, male-coded act like penetration. Hard to say, since the story didn't tell us.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

As a general rule, questions pertaining to genitals are considered VERY, VERY RUDE in trans circles. Not the least because this is the point of attack of a great many anti-trans bigots, as well as being a generally uncomfortable topic for a lot of us. Take it as trans people not being there to satisfy your curiosity, although a few might be nice enough to indulge such questions.

In any case, there's no one single attitude about it, and a lot of people navigate their bodies and relationships differently. So it's possible in this scene, for instance, that mutual masturbation "feels" more like a female act to Kashiwa than a more dominant, male-coded act like penetration. Hard to say, since the story didn't tell us.

you could ask m- oh wait i was a virgin before and after nvm lol

Though i liked this chapter, chubby kid was probably the only male in the manga who isnt a pig ironically, and yes this is counting that line at the end which i dont blame him for because tbh japan still cant get its head wrapped around gay people let alone trans people

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Fujoshi start out so young these days... tears up

joined Dec 16, 2013

Fujoshi start out so young these days... tears up

a good thing.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Though i liked this chapter, chubby kid was probably the only male in the manga who isnt a pig ironically, and yes this is counting that line at the end which i dont blame him for because tbh japan still cant get its head wrapped around gay people let alone trans people

He seems like a decent guy, i hope the manga does not turn every male into an asshole to prove how much better girls are (hello tumblr). He just has no experience with any Trans people so he does make some stupid comments. I do not see any ill intentions in his actions.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

There are a fair number of cases where the trans woman in question either doesn't completely hate their penis, or for various reasons, elects not to have bottom surgery. Either case would and should not deter her from being considered female. What's inside one's pants isn't what reflects everywhere else, after all.

I've known several trans women and I can tell you that their sexually varies just as much as the general public. I'm am sure that some can't stand using the member that way (or at all). And I am also sure that some are just fine with it (I do have pertinent details to support this, but I'm not making them public), since after all, it's the relationship that counts, not the equipment. And that definitely does not make them any less female. An additional note, in many cases (but not all), once hormone replacement therapy starts, a trans woman becomes physically incapable of an erection. Though I gather from the story that Kashiwa has not started therapy.

But all of this is beside the point. Kashiwa is either OK with it or not; we simply aren't given enough to know. Her sexuality is not tied down by what group she belongs to.

last edited at Sep 16, 2014 4:05PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And that definitely does not make them any less female. An additional note, in many cases (but not all), once hormone replacement therapy starts, a trans woman becomes physically incapable of an erection.

I believe that even without testicles, erections are possible. Clitori can become erect, after all. Taking anti-androgens will decrease the case of "spontaneous erections" to a non-existent point eventually, but both physical and mental arousal can and will cause erections. You'll just be shooting blanks. (Seminal fluid, no sperm.)

In most cases I know of, after a few years (assuming surgery doesn't happen in the meantime) even seminal fluid pretty much stops being produced.

In fact, a trans woman after surgery or even a relatively short period of hormone therapy will have markedly less testosterone than the norm for cis women due to not having ovaries that produce small amounts of the stuff.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

A guy can for a time "get it up" after castration, and will even have morning-wood, until the body's like "aw shit, time to turn off the dick" and it stops altogether, a side-effect is that the sex drive will go down to almost zero as well. Supposedly castration shortens a guys lifespan, but I'm not sure how true that is. They do need some testosterone and estrogen in their bodies though, either androgen, testosterone or estrogen supplements depending on why they had their junk removed.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In most cases I know of, after a few years (assuming surgery doesn't happen in the meantime) even seminal fluid pretty much stops being produced.

Even if it's supposed to stop, it's difficult to imagine -nothing- coming out.

And yet, here we are.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A guy can for a time "get it up" after castration, and will even have morning-wood, until the body's like "aw shit, time to turn off the dick" and it stops altogether, a side-effect is that the sex drive will go down to almost zero as well. Supposedly castration shortens a guys lifespan, but I'm not sure how true that is. They do need some testosterone and estrogen in their bodies though, either androgen, testosterone or estrogen supplements depending on why they had their junk removed.

Your brain, regardless of genitals, produces enough to get by just fine in most cases. Ovaries make a little too, but obviously trans women don't get that bit.

As to sex drive, well, it's not like women don't have strong sex drives. However we're trained not to recognize it and women are generally taught to suppress it.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Your brain, regardless of genitals, produces enough to get by just fine in most cases. Ovaries make a little too, but obviously trans women don't get that bit.

That's explains it. One trans woman I know complained to me that after surgery, when they stopped giving her androgen blockers, her testosterone rose to above normal for a cis woman. They had to put her back on it and she's been taking it ever since. I wondered how that could happen.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's explains it. One trans woman I know complained to me that after surgery, when they stopped giving her androgen blockers, her testosterone rose to above normal for a cis woman. They had to put her back on it and she's been taking it ever since. I wondered how that could happen.

Sounds a little surprising, since the brain doesn't make a large amount or anything. But then, T is a very powerful molecule so it doesn't take a lot.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Something she said once makes me think that it's more than just how much the body is producing and how much you're taking. It seems estrogen and testosterone interact with each other and other hormones in some way, affecting the levels in the body. I think it's like that. I have no idea of the details.

last edited at Sep 16, 2014 10:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.