Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

joined Jul 22, 2014

Really its a web series? Looks pro! Kind of wonder how popular it is.
Come to think of it, have a web series ever been licensed before or is it best to use kickstarter to create physical books??

last edited at Aug 19, 2014 10:08PM

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

"What's the punchline?" lol

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Micchy was so unamused when trying on outfits. She does however have a great eye when dressing up other people, might be all the RPGs they play together.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

My goodness a sleepover...how is that going to turn out haha

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

With lots of blushing and spirally eyes!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Akina a fashion otaku!!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Hang on... Micchy is really cute.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

lots of nosebleeds and overreacting!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'm impressed that they did something other than otaku stuff for a change. And Yay, Sleepover! I know that nothing is going to happen if not inside Akina's mind, but well... there's always hope XD

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

SHINOZAKI UPDate wait .5 oh well still more waiting I guess. I wonder if siblings will ever know the truth lol.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Dammit, a short one... Still awaiting the sleepover chapter, expecting spirally eyes and blushing.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

The .5 are still pretty fun. Wonder how they'll both react when they found out the truth behind their characters. XD

Shinozaki pushing her brother to transgender so she can make "him" fashionable at last ? XD

joined Jul 5, 2014

I think it would be a nice touch if they patch things up and actually become close siblings. Would make this manga even better, especially considering just how freakin' cool her bro is :D

Well, so long as it doesn't take an OreImo route anyways :P

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Lol, her brother is basically me, can't be bothered to shop for clothes, but can spend all the time looking for the perfect outfit for my game characters XD

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Lol, her brother is basically me, can't be bothered to shop for clothes, but can spend all the time looking for the perfect outfit for my game characters XD

I have a similar problem. I COULD be bothered to shop for clothing, but men's fashion is terrible. There's never anything interesting and half the time I get pointed to the kids section anyways. Fortunately, games tend to have a wide variety of cloths for both genders.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I have a similar problem. I COULD be bothered to shop for clothing, but men's fashion is terrible. There's never anything interesting and half the time I get pointed to the kids section anyways. Fortunately, games tend to have a wide variety of cloths for both genders.

hmm, and yet I always shop for tops in the men's section which I don't find terrible. not unlike women's clothing. way too many frills, flowers, and pink which i could survive if i could just get ride of pink. as to games, it is funny that you can always find the right outfit even when you cannot in real life.

joined Jul 5, 2014

hmm, and yet I always shop for tops in the men's section which I don't find terrible. not unlike women's clothing. way too many frills, flowers, and pink which i could survive if i could just get ride of pink. as to games, it is funny that you can always find the right outfit even when you cannot in real life.

My female game characters tend to have a lot more clothing items than my girlfriends. I'm still not sure if this is a good thing or not. I'm a guy by the way lol!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the author did a u turn and akina still in denial..tch.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Bit with the fireworks was adorable.

the author did a u turn and akina still in denial..tch.

Unfortunately it seems like this is one of those that will drag the yuri until the end.
But hey, as long as the trip is fun, I am onboard.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Unfortunately it seems like this is one of those that will drag the yuri until the end.

Agreed......so long as it does end in yuri, im not having any of that implied bull here if we have to wait this long

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Agreed......so long as it does end in yuri, im not having any of that implied bull here if we have to wait this long

Yea, I think it's gonna be yuri end...
I hope...
Oh goddammit, now I am doubting...
fuck.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Getting tired of your friendship Shinozaki ... Look at that face when she holds Kaede's feets, don't take us for fools

joined Apr 6, 2013

Getting tired of your friendship Shinozaki ... Look at that face when she holds Kaede's feets, don't take us for fools

Look at her face after the Tickle fight, that is one satisfied lesbian.

Yea, I think it's gonna be yuri end...
I hope...
Oh goddammit, now I am doubting...
fuck.

There is a whole bunch of implied Yuri in this series, and not all of it from Akina. So we should at least get one confirmed couple. And I don't see how Akina could be anything but a lesbian at this point.

last edited at Oct 27, 2014 10:04PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh gosh, tsundere fireworks.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

fangirls internally

To reply you must either login or sign up.