joined Apr 15, 2017

Oh no~ somebody save her!

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Cuteeee!!

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I couldn't even breath, it was unbelievably fast lol
Not my type of thing, it's nice to go slow and introduce the characters, but i'll continue to see how this is going... seems really fun to read.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

If I want to read about the thrilling adventures of a superlesbian who seduces all the straight girls and turns them into a yuri harem, that's my beeswax, dammit!

Iono-sama Fanatics?

joined Apr 6, 2019

If I want to read about the thrilling adventures of a superlesbian who seduces all the straight girls and turns them into a yuri harem, that's my beeswax, dammit!

Iono-sama Fanatics?

I think Yurika's Campus Life is more like it.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Iono-sama Fanatics?

Oh, I know:

She Gets Girls Every Day

This one, this one!

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

It's not exactly uncommon either, I've seen a few manga with characters that are like that.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Iono-sama Fanatics?

Oh, I know:

She Gets Girls Every Day

This one, this one!

Haha, if we are talking schoolgirls, then you can't do better than Touma-kun. She turned the whole faculty into her own happy lesbian harem.

(And don't get me started on the things she did with her schoolmates, lol.)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

This gives me some nice vibes similar to Raubritter, with the two smooth(ish) experienced women introducing a fresh young thing to their world. I hope there's much more!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

For those interested, there also seems to be what I think is a prequel comic revolving around those two carnivores on the artist's pixiv here: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76995862#manga

Oh hell yes. This is definitely them. I will add this to the list to translate later.

I have a TL if that's quicker: https://pastebin.com/kpwEdYF6

Thanks for the links. That was a great read.

I laughed so hard at the part when the girl she invited to her place suddenly asks for sex, and she has to grab a nail clipper and start trimming her way-too-long fingernails on the double. At a time like that, it's like the most uncool thing... I would be crazy embarrassed... but somehow she managed to make it look elegant and nonchalant, heh.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'M SO EXCITED WITH THIS ONE! I'M SO HAPPY IT'S A NEW YEAR WITH MORE MANGA TO COME! THIS IS WONDERFUL! BLESS MADOKA!

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Nanako at the end of chapter 1:

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

joined Feb 24, 2019

Really good read. Now I'm trying to figure out how I came across the raws before, considering I am rarely on Pixiv. Anyway, I like where this is going and I always enjoy the gag where someone's clothing reacts to things along with them.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I keep thinking about this manga. I think this is the single manga I'm most excited to see where it goes right now.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Really good read. Now I'm trying to figure out how I came across the raws before, considering I am rarely on Pixiv. Anyway, I like where this is going and I always enjoy the gag where someone's clothing reacts to things along with them.

Suzuki senpai put the first chapter up on Twitter, and the first three raws are free on shonenjump+ - maybe one of those places?

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

NEED.MORE.AA

joined Apr 8, 2019

Well those two are friends with benefits, so this case isn’t really poly since none of them are in an actual relationship yet. Imo the MC may end up with the long haired chick

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Well those two are friends with benefits, so this case isn’t really poly since none of them are in an actual relationship yet. Imo the MC may end up with the long haired chick

You literally have almost nothing to go on, and both people are interested in her sexually, don't mind sharing, and at least one has expressed romantic interest in the manga (in her thought bubbles), and you're trying to say 1 will be picked over the other? This is like, trying so freaking hard to avoid polyamory. If both of her neighbors are dating her, even if they aren't dating each other, that's polyamory, and that definitely looks like where this is headed.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

I can't be the only one who was reminded of this:

Either way, loving this... looking forward to the next chapters!

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 11:57PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I keep thinking about this manga. I think this is the single manga I'm most excited to see where it goes right now.

I feel you. With just one chapter, it barreled into my top 3 list. XD

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Suzuki senpai put the first chapter up on Twitter, and the first three raws are free on shonenjump+ - maybe one of those places?

Oh, so there are 3 chapters out already?

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 2:19AM

Not the NSFW doujin version. Booooooooooo.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Oh, so there are 3 chapters out already?

It's actually complete, in jpn, though the second volume isn't out in print yet

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I am the bone of my search
Aggressive lesbians are my body and gay panic is my blood
Unknown to NSFW
Nor known to fluff
I have withstood many cliches to find quality yuri
Yet these filters will never include my kinks
So as I pray, Unlimited Hype Works

To reply you must either login or sign up.