Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Oh, Yuzu, dense as a neutron star as always.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

First time I get one of those play of words and she doesn't laught! IT HURT ME TOO
But that was a bit of a let down... finally they realize their feelings and the mangaka thinks "let's focus on the other couple" noooo D: I know this is a 4 koma but noooo

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Damn Yuzu xD so oblivious... One day Shizuku and Kotone AND Haruka and Yuu will all marry each other and she still won't know what is going on xD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Damn Yuzu xD so oblivious... One day Shizuku and Kotone AND Haruka and Yuu will all marry each other and she still won't know what is going on xD

That would make one heck of a ceremony... "Wait, where are the grooms ? I don't even know who they are ! Woah, why is the wedding start... Did they just kiss ?!"

joined Apr 6, 2013

That would make one heck of a ceremony... "Wait, where are the grooms ? I don't even know who they are ! Woah, why is the wedding start... Did they just kiss ?!"

"Kaede, why are you wearing a wedding dress and shouldn't we be more to the side?"

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

"Kaede, why are you wearing a wedding dress and shouldn't we be more to the side?"

haha YES! I'm laughing so hard imaging this happening XD Now I want a marriage chapter!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's great how even in chapters that have just about nothing to do with them they manage to squeeze in a kiss between Haruka and Yuu.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is so plausible... It can totally happen like this.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh, Yuzu, dense as a neutron star as always.

hahaha you nerd.

This is so plausible... It can totally happen like this.

wow its kinda sad how plausible this is... So what about Mitsuki think she'll get over Haruka and go for the prez x vice-prez route?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So what about Mitsuki think she'll get over Haruka and go for the prez x vice-prez route?

Would love that, just to get rid of the forced love triangle situation, which is actually the only part of this manga I hate, and really hated it cuz it was the arc covered in the anime instead of more screen time and development of Haruka and Yuu's relationship.

Some comments from a page or 2 ago kinda mentions that Mitsuki comes back to visit and still has a thing going for Haruka... So I don't really have any high expectations in that part

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Some comments from a page or 2 ago kinda mentions that Mitsuki comes back to visit and still has a thing going for Haruka... So I don't really have any high expectations in that part

Well... SHIT! I don't know what I was expecting.

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 11:15PM

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

It's great how even in chapters that have just about nothing to do with them they manage to squeeze in a kiss between Haruka and Yuu.

cant have a chapter without that

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Yay, a Kotone/Shizuku chapter. Lol, Yuzu looks surprisingly cute in that maid uniform.

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Hahaha this Yuzu. So oblivious to the world around her

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wonder how Kotone x Shizuku started, how they met and when they confessed ... That would be the most interesting thing in this manga.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

That's covered in the earlier chapters and if you have seen the anime. They've known each other since kids.

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

I'll start calling Yuzu "Citrus", like Yuu's nee-san.
Or "Tangerine", maybe?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's covered in the earlier chapters and if you have seen the anime. They've known each other since kids.

I will have to re-read everything :D I don't remember when started to get romantic ...

joined Oct 7, 2014

i hope we can read the rest fro vol 3 soon

42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

Ummm... Is there any special reason why chapters 9 to 25 are missing?

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

Ummm... Is there any special reason why chapters 9 to 25 are missing?

they were already covered in the anime so they were skipped

joined Apr 11, 2013

Well, crap. Guess I have to watch the anime... Thanks for the reply.

joined Jan 8, 2014

They are slowly scantalating the chapters but still focusing on the later volumes tho...

And wait wha? U havent seen the anime!?! Really???

joined Apr 11, 2013

No, I have not. It was too fanservy for me. I know not on the level of Senran Kagura but all the moaning, boob/butt shots and elongated close up kiss were too much for me hahahaha...

last edited at Nov 15, 2014 2:43PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol...your so pure...hahaha jkjk, the fanservice is needed tho because all of that is missing in other animes where instead they joke and play with the yuri...
But yes build your stamina up we dont want u getting anemic from nosebleeds ;) hahahaha :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.