Forum › Yuri Couple discussion

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I never saw these images before, how cute. Also the fact that hime-cut has her eyes closed so often makes me love her so much

joined Feb 24, 2019

These two are so great that I can't get enough of their interactions. And even though one is clearly more serious and the other more aloof, they still have such distinct personalities. Like, I love how antenna girl is mostly serious, but bad at school and also frequently thinking about touching her girlfriend (just when they have privacy). Or how long hair girl is mostly clingy and over the top, but she still has her really innocent moments and sweet thoughts. I really look forward to more of them in the future. Also, how much do their parents know about their relationship?

joined Jun 28, 2018

"When two women are inside a locked room, they have sex! IT'S THE LAW!"

LOLOL

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 5:42PM

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

This is the kind of sweet manga I like, its freaking diabetes overload! I love it!

joined Sep 11, 2019

I can’t stop smiling while reading this help me

yuri couple with narcolepsy

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

These two are so great that I can't get enough of their interactions. And even though one is clearly more serious and the other more aloof, they still have such distinct personalities. Like, I love how antenna girl is mostly serious, but bad at school and also frequently thinking about touching her girlfriend (just when they have privacy). Or how long hair girl is mostly clingy and over the top, but she still has her really innocent moments and sweet thoughts. I really look forward to more of them in the future. Also, how much do their parents know about their relationship?

i don't see how anyone in their lives doesn't know, with how clingy they are and the fact that they even kiss at school lol. they do not look like they would be good at hiding their relationship

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_couple_ch03#11

"Look, a ladder!"
"That's a "step"-ladder."
"So? What's the difference? You need to stop judging things based on narrow-minded cultural assumptions, Nick!"

...yeah, I can't help it lol

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Japan is a law-abiding society.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Alright, a new chapter! Short, but sweet.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

smacks lips thrice

Michael Rosen voice: noice

Sj-avatar
joined Feb 28, 2018

I think we've gone full yuri with this one.

joined Jan 11, 2019

Go for it, Antenna-chan. You know you want to.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

For some reason, I keep thinking of Yuyushiki only they're missing one.

...in other words, it's pretty good.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Moe up the butt

Indeed.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

This is so adorable

These two are honestly one of the most adorable and wholesome couple I've seen

Relationship goals(?): your girlfriend doesn't bat an eyelid at finding you hiding in her closet after midnight.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Relationship goals(?): your girlfriend doesn't bat an eyelid at finding you hiding in her closet after midnight.

Well duh, your gf is in you room at night. Shenanigans will ensue. Who the hell would be upset about that?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Relationship goals(?): Your girlfriend's mother doesn't bat an eyelid at you still being in her daughter's room after midnight.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

"Overdoses of yuri can cause death by sweetness"
Can confirm!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Ooooohhhh, poor Hime-chan! To accidentally blurt out something insensitive because of something that you have no knowledge of.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Lol, haha, such a classic misunderstanding.
When you try to praise your girlfriend saying that:
1) "Your food is especially good today."
2) "You had an especially good idea today."
3) "I slept especially well on your lap today."
4) "You're especially cute today."
And it turns out that:
1) She didn't cook today.
2) It wasn't her idea.
3) That was her whale pillow.
4) It's her twin sister. (Yes, I've seen it happen.)

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 12:55PM

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

Short haired-chan is starting to be clingier?? :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.