Forum › Operation: More Love Love! Web Edition discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Can never go wrong with more rabu rabu.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

At first I thought it said "Operation: More Love Live!" and thought we'd be getting a hell of a crossover.

Hinaleg
joined May 9, 2017

thats pretty gay saori lmaoo

joined May 24, 2014

So very BWAAA!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Some of those strips were really funny :)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

At first I thought it said "Operation: More Love Live!" and thought we'd be getting a hell of a crossover.

I'd buy that for a dollar! :-D

This was cute and funny, nice to see some light hearted G&P!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I can't get enough of this! It's not More Rabu Rabu without the empty blank eyes!!

And I love how delightfully gay Darjeeling is. She and Pekoe flirting is just lovely!!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So many young and lovely Nishizumi-dono's for Yukari to enjoy~

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Yeah, Chovy Hair would not be remotely practical if it applied even semi-realistic physics.

joined Mar 15, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/operation_more_love_love_web_edition_ch02#7

... How the hell is Hana two meters tall???

That doesn't seem very accurate. Even Nonna, who's the tallest girl in the cast, is only 176 cm tall.
https://gup.fandom.com/wiki/Nonna

Hana's actual height is 163 cm.
https://gup.fandom.com/wiki/Hana_Isuzu

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Once you become a legend, certain things tend to become a bit exaggerated.
Reminds me of that part of Braveheart.

"Soldier 2: William Wallace is seven feet tall!
William: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse."

This new chapter is hilarious! Love the Duce!
Mamma mia!!!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Now I really want the other Ooarai team's squads to have their own analogues of the Anglerfish dance.

Also, Yukari is such a lovable dork. And Nonna needs to have more wholesome moments like page 8. And poor Assam.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

fucking cringing cuz the dirt under a persons fingernail is gonna consist of like 90% dead skin from scratching the body over time.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The new batch's page numbering skips over 79. Is there a missing page?

Dru6e63
joined Jun 15, 2019

hey, all of this has been translated years ago on danbooru, mostly by the same person. that person gave the ok for it to be hard translated, but 79 specifically has a alot translated by someone else. no contact with them.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

hey, all of this has been translated years ago on danbooru, mostly by the same person. that person gave the ok for it to be hard translated, but 79 specifically has a alot translated by someone else. no contact with them.

... Honest question: Why would anyone have issue with their publicly available translations being typeset if it's obvious that they never had the time to spare or perhaps even intention to do it themselves? So long as due credit is given, I don't see any problem with doing that page without waiting for a response from the translator.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

... Honest question: Why would anyone have issue with their publicly available translations being typeset if it's obvious that they never had the time to spare or perhaps even intention to do it themselves? So long as due credit is given, I don't see any problem with doing that page without waiting for a response from the translator.

This brings memories.

Long time ago, I translated a manga to English, a whole 10+ volumes of it. We're talking about those times when scanlation was still an unknown thing. I translated chapter by chapter and posted the text files to a manga ML. People then would download the scans of the original Japanese pages and read 'em holding a printed copy of my translations in hand. If some guy at the time had suggested taking the scans of a Japanese manga and editing and rewriting every single speech balloon in English, everyone would have thought he was crazy. Those were the days.

Much later, when scanlation became a thing, this manga was fully scanlated using my translations. The team who did the job gave me credit and everything, but they never contacted me to ask for my permission. And I never thought there was a problem with that. I mean, I made my translations publicly available for the fan community to enjoy, so why would I complain just because somebody made them even more readily available and easy to enjoy for everyone... right?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The team who did the job gave me credit and everything, but they never contacted me to ask for my permission. And I never thought there was a problem with that. I mean, I made my translations publicly available for the fan community to enjoy, so why would I complain just because somebody made them even more readily available and easy to enjoy for everyone... right?

Exactly my point. No money is being made by anyone in the whole process, so the only thing left is ensuring that credit is given to those who deserve it.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is really terrific (one of the other G&P spinoffs has been very... disappointing to me)!
Capture Strategy: "Caaaake!" (waits with a net)

See? That's just good clean fun! As are the rest in this series.

Edit: The past 2 chapters have been so extra-good!

And Nene: You are hereby nominated for Sainthood... I'll e-mail you the required forms to fill out...

last edited at Dec 27, 2019 11:34PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Just found out that the aforementioned person who translated much of page 79 hasn't been active on Danbooru for 9 months straight. Might as well assume that something unexpected happened to them (worst-case possible scenario: they're dead), scanlate the page and give them credit.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/operation_more_love_love_web_edition_ch09#8
Darjeeling claiming what is hers.

The good old Darjeeling, out-gaying everybody!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This series has been removed at the request of the scanlator, my apologies for the inconvenience.

To reply you must either login or sign up.