Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined May 24, 2019

I suspect they are osananajimi. They must have known each other since childhood. Remember the bowling chapter, and how Michiru knew everything about the training Chibi-Airi had received from her grandpa? I think that was a clue.

Woah I didn't notice!

This seems to rather suggest they first met in HS tho...

Mayhaps they were just fooling around?
It's a classic, a girl meeting her old friend and greeting her with "Oi, kanojo! You're so cute! Go out with me!" or some other similar joke.

But... nah, actually, a little retcon by Kishi Torajirou sounds more likely. ;)

Or you know, they just talk with each other about their past ? I know it's sound strange to have girls talking to each others in a yuri but i think it's the case here.

And Ai & Chie have amnesia, that's why they don't remember fucking in the karaoke room. Sure.

Kishi's retconned so much of the story, inconsistencies should not surprise us anymore.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And Ai & Chie have amnesia, that's why they don't remember fucking in the karaoke room. Sure.

What is even the point here ? At the time Chie hated Ai and invited her to the karaoke just because she want to fondle her boobs. Their relationshio start to shift after that point because Chie start to appreciate Ai. Why Michiru and Airi talking about Airi's childhood is strange ? And it's not like she know much, one part is noted as Wiki and the other is probably tell by Airi herself. Airi probably just told Michiru who her grandpa was and how he trained her after they planned the bowling showdown.

joined May 24, 2019

Why Michiru and Airi talking about Airi's childhood is strange ?

It's not. There are many possible explanations. And all are equally good.
Pushing your favorite one as the Only Right One is not cool.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just point out that no, Michiru don't know everything about the training like someone mention. She just answer you should thanks your grandfather AFTER Airi explain who her grandfather was and she have practise bowling. It's not remotely close as knowing everything.

joined May 24, 2019

I just point out that no, Michiru don't know everything about the training like someone mention. She just answer you should thanks your grandfather AFTER Airi explain who her grandfather was and she have practise bowling. It's not remotely close as knowing everything.

Okay. It's one way to read it. Perhaps other people put more weight in other details.

Like, say, after the split everyone is shocked except Michiru (p13), Airi needs to explain her past to everyone except to Michiru (p14), Michiru asserts that "Airi's good for real" with a poise and confidence that suggests she knew it from the start (p15).

Maybe it's one thing, maybe it's the other, there's no canon exegesis. I'm fine with all the proposed explanations. No need to dismiss any of them.

joined Apr 6, 2019

– "Bou-chan, every woman is a mystery to be solved.”
– "And you will solve my mystery, Doña Juana DeKaoru?"
– "Sí, mi amor. Because, unlike other lovers, I search out the beauty that dwells within until it overwhelms everything else."

If we are gonna do movie references, I think I like this one better. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Doña Juana DeKaoru, eh?
You know what, thinking about her this way, it gives the character a completely different perspective... and I think I like it. :-bd

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 11:41PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Like, say, after the split everyone is shocked except Michiru (p13), Airi needs to explain her past to everyone except to Michiru (p14), Michiru asserts that "Airi's good for real" with a poise and confidence that suggests she knew it from the start (p15).

Occam's Razor would be the two of them have simply been out bowling before and the matter came up naturally in that context. Going by the slack-jawed amazement of the others it can be assumed that either "the last time" Miyoshi mentions at the beginning didn't include Airi for one reason or another, or she somehow managed to avoid showing off her m4d sk33lz and the detail coming up.

joined Jul 23, 2019

White Rose posted:

Sir Francis Kaoru boutta board yer ship, ma'am

– "Sí, mi amor. Because, unlike other lovers, I search out the beauty that dwells within until it overwhelms everything else."

If we are gonna do movie references, I think I like this one better. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOL

Lol now I'm really impatient to read the second half of this two-parter and find if Kaoru-sempai will solve Mask-sempai's mystery. XDD

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I keep coming back to chapter 188 and re-reading it... Really looking forward to seeing how the Kaoru and Bou-chan relationship develops.

joined Jul 26, 2016

If it was one that was entirely accidental, I just Ass Pulled a dumb shipping/piracy pun on her name :P

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Dr. Jack Michler: "The last patient I ever treated, the great lover Yamada Kaoru, suffered from a romanticism which was completely incurable, and even worse, highly contagious."

Remains to be seen if she'll turn out contagious to Mask-sempai, too.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

At the very least I hope she helps Mask out of her creative slump.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I still can't tell if Midori's yaoi manga is meant to have bad art or if it's just the story that stuns people into silence

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hello to everyone and happy holidays! With ch191 we've finished with v14! We already have some chapters ready from v15 but we don't have the extended version of the chapters (we're missing the cover, table of contents and bonus schetches at the end of some chapters), so we decided to wait until this get released to upload further chapters. It shouldn't take long, v15 should be ending soon since 16 were already released. Nonetheless, we also decided not to do this for the following volumes, since we would make people wait for a lifetime. I hope you can enjoy some nice vacation and these chapters!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

If i were the person I used to be

(DOES IT ANYWAY)

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 3:11AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

(DOES IT ANYWAY)

ahahahaha

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Is it just me or is Yuu really pretty now? She always was but now shes just gorgeous. Maybe its just the art style improving.

joined Feb 23, 2016

My day is a bliss~

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

She can go on about love all she likes but as long as she continues to do whatever she pleases to her regardless of her express wishes I'm not really buying it. Love is respect not trampling the other person's boundaries because what you want is the only thing you care about.

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 5:32AM

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Kaoru is a mess. Love it! She can’t easily let go of her habits, but totally don’t know what to do with this new feelings. And I happy that Bou-chan found her inspiration.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hello to everyone and happy holidays! With ch191 we've finished with v14! We already have some chapters ready from v15 but we don't have the extended version of the chapters (we're missing the cover, table of contents and bonus schetches at the end of some chapters), so we decided to wait until this get released to upload further chapters. It shouldn't take long, v15 should be ending soon since 16 were already released. Nonetheless, we also decided not to do this for the following volumes, since we would make people wait for a lifetime. I hope you can enjoy some nice vacation and these chapters!

And thanks to the patreon that did this nice Christmas present!

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 6:52AM

Nana8
joined Jul 27, 2018

And thanks to the patreon that did this nice Christmas present!

oooohhh jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz thank you very much for uploading chapters quickly

aaahh my babies kaoru x bou-chan i love them so much they are so cute ♥╭╮♥

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 7:19AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think it's a great idea to wait for the release, higher quality!! more content!! enjoy your vacations too.

There's so much to say here with this amazing triple release, I don't want to repeat my comments from MD but Kaoru right now is like a fancy cup but overflowing with endless wine, like, she can't hold all these new and intense feelings and it makes her lose her grace but at the same time is beautiful, when she said "Please, at least let me into your field of vision" like she's speaking to some queen or Goddess it was very touching, you wouldn't expect someone like Kaoru to beg for something...BUT THAT WAS THE OLD KAORU! Plus, this ship is like mixing dangerous chemicals and you just want to see the reaction. So of course we need to see this... for science!!

If Kaoru and Mask made my heart explode, Honoka and Eli melted the fragments scattered around and now it turned into kyaaaa juice! hahaha. The color pages just for the forehead was great! Ah! I kind of want to see Kaoru's reaction to see (from the distance... of course)her sister's innocent flirting and then teasing her at home.

Finally... I want MahiMahis for myself, I'm gonna have twins and call them like that and then hope for the best.

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 9:23AM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

(DOES IT ANYWAY)

And is the second time she says something like that, Kaoru is so stupid, I love her.

She really can't help herself, haha. What a mess. I totally believe her when she said it was on reflex, though

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Thank you so much for all your hard work.
Happy holidays to you too!

To reply you must either login or sign up.