Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I got one but Idk if it's been made already. I have so many stories in my reading lists and I was wondering if there could be a way to use the search features on them. That would probably take a lot a work, but it's just a thought.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is less a suggestion and more a doubt. If there's Yuri on a pic, but it's not the focus (like here), is it worth requesting for its upload?

Edit: Why do FuWa and Splash Star use Pretty Cure when all other seasons use PreCure? And why does the à la Mode manga use Kira Kira while the doujin tag uses Kirakira?

last edited at Nov 30, 2019 6:48PM

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Would be nice to have access to forum posts you made without having to click on the number of posts in a post you made. A link in the profile dropdown or something would be appreciated.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

A silly idea: much like how every comic page has a link to the forum (in the frame of the site, I guess), there should be a way to 'Link/Quote current page in forums'. In a way like

"Morter

(Responding to Yuri Comic, Ch X Pg Y)"

As a sort of pretext to the post, with a hyperlink to said page. This way, when people are just making quick comments to what they just read (which I'm guilty of), they're properly time stamped and people can make a quick reference to them.

So when you just finished a chapter, the same button that brings you to the forums for that series could also pre-bake a link to that chapter/page right into your next post.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I'm not sure if this counts as a suggestion, but are there any plans to improve on the upload approval speed of new chapters? For example, there are some questions on the forums about why the most recent Virgins' Empire chapters aren't up yet. Another example would be Hana ni Arashi chapter 66, which was uploaded 9 hours ago to Yuri Project and submitted here at least 8 hours ago, has yet to be approved.

Of course, that's not to say the delay in releases is a huge deal, but it's certainly something that could be improved upon. The longer Dynasty takes to approve a chapter, the more page views and discussion it will lose out on.

I suppose my suggestion would be to consider adding more approved uploaders in order to reduce the downtime between submission and approval.

Similarly, the tag suggestion seems to have very slow approval rates. (I submitted a tag for Fuwafuwa Futashika Yume Mitai about a week ago, and it is still pending).

last edited at Dec 9, 2019 7:51PM

Eee
joined Dec 8, 2018

a proper bookmarking feature would be cash.
or read markers for chapters, similar to mangadex perhaps.

last edited at Dec 13, 2019 12:48PM

Hypocritical Dadaist
Alys2
joined Jan 21, 2019

Catalina X Vira should be renamed to Katalina X Vira as Katalina is the official romanization of the name, plus no doujins on the site actually use the Catalina spelling.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Maybe we can have a thread dedicated for those that wan't to change their usernames or delete their accounts?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

^ That's actually really good idea.

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

Can Dynasty please add a mute tags option? Tired of seeing loli uploads and understand that thats some peoples thing but would rather have the option to completely remove it from my personal viewing experience

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Blacklisting

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

For convenience, could you add a download button (like the "download page" one to the image pages? A lot of the time the images take really long to load.

I still want answers to these, btw:

This is less a suggestion and more a doubt. If there's Yuri on a pic, but it's not the focus (like here), is it worth requesting for its upload?

Edit: Why do FuWa and Splash Star use Pretty Cure when all other seasons use PreCure? And why does the à la Mode manga use Kira Kira while the doujin tag uses Kirakira?

joined Mar 18, 2018

I don't know if this counts as an improvement or anything but i would love if this site could get a Girls with guns tag added to it? It's basically one of my favorite themes, and if you ad yuri into the mix it becomes nearly unbeatable~

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I've felt for a while that there needs to be Kuudere tag. There are Tsundere and Yandere tags, so I figured, why not?

last edited at Jan 14, 2020 4:07PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I recently released three chapters for Her Kiss that were included as volume extras, but they're each listed very differently on the series page https://dynasty-scans.com/series/her_kiss_infectious_lust (Forbidden Fruit, The Whole Story of Her Nails Drying, and Twinkle Hearts).

Two things. Could the names for these be standardized to something (maybe "Extra: Chapter Name" or something)? Also, Forbidden Fruit was released as an extra for the 1st compilation volume, so I think that should come after Chapter 5 in the order of chapters.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The magazine in which the serialized version is released is a web magazine, so it would make more sense to call this version "self-published"
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tadokoro_san_web_comic

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 11:04PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I noticed these two tags use Ilya with one L while all others use Illya with two Ls
https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/kuro_x_ilya/images https://dynasty-scans.com/doujins/fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_ilya/images

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

Any chance of the mobile version showing thumbnails ?

joined Dec 20, 2017

An option to reverse the page turning direction (right to left)

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Can you please make it so we can search 2 tags at once?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

is it possible to ask for a finger licking tag?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

An option to reverse the page turning direction (right to left)

So you can read like in a Japanese site?

Edit: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/14960 <-Can we have a smug tag?

last edited at Mar 18, 2020 12:25PM

MidnightPumpkin
joined May 6, 2019

Is it possible to suggest new tags? Specifically, this story (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri) is erroneously tagged as part of the "YURI DRILL" anthology, when in fact it's from "YURI DRILL Vol. 4". Only I can't suggest it because the new anthology is not yet in the database.

The problem has been noted in the chapter discussions: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/16444-yuri-discussion?page=2#forum_post_543431 but it won't get noticed unless an admin accidentally stumbles upon it.

Thanks!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Just wondering, is there any reason why this art was never uploaded to the site? Is there something that makes it undesirable?

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 4:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.