Forum › Image Comments

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017
77736195_p0

I'm happy today

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015
Ejaatlmu4aewv8p-orig

Dig! Dive! Rock Polish! Play Rough! The moveset possibilities are endless!

joined May 17, 2019
Ehp0jklu8aea8fl-orig

^"If Lilith had said it there Shamiko would have plausible deniability ("She just misinterpreted" "Ancestor is just trying to cheer me up" etc.)."
I never deny that it was a possibility. "This event COULD trigger a chain reaction that would end with Shamiko realizing her crush" (maybe I should have use "might" instead of "could" to make it more clear?). However, that Shamiko could have doubted of Lillith does not change the fact that she could also have believed in her (remember how much she admires and respects her, to the extent that she always listens and does what Lillth tells her), both scenarios are feasibles. However, as Lillith was never able to tell Shamiko, we can only theorize what would have happened, not assure it. I Mentioned this scene just to give an example of a scenario where Shamiko could have realized about her crush for something done by other character than Momo, in order to prove my point "I am not saying that Momo don't can be the one that causes the triggering event, but it could also be any other character close enought to Shamiko.". And I insist. Anri, I am watching you

"If it doesn't come from Momo's own mouth there is always a way to twist it around."
Even if it came from Momo's mouth, Shamiko could still give it a crooked twist, you know?, She is a proud tsundere after all. She will always find an excuse or a twist until she has been completly cornered and she don't have more options than to face her own feelings (although I admit that it is easier that she be cornered by something said or done by Momo).

"Which is why I believe something extreme has to happen (not necessarily dramatic or bad) where Shamiko finds herself cornered because of her overflowing feelings. Something that might force her to give up on her" enemies "excuse for good."
I 100% agree with you on this.

"Honestly I'm not sure whether it would be better if Momo became her dependant first"
Only by curiosity, why did you bring is topic to the table? Something I said before made you think I was mentioning it indirectly? or, You Just wanted to mention it?

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 7:14AM

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018
Wkironq

^ that’s not a matter of being malnourished, but rather a combination of high metabolism + low body fat. Low body fat doesn’t necessarily = malnourished. I’m sure Nico gets her nutrition because an idol, or any athlete really, cannot function without it.

joined Dec 31, 2016
67112187_p0

@Reiba1925 The Hourai Elixir is stated to have three stages, one sip gives agelessness, two offers even more, and finally the third sip gives true immortality. so the question is whether she has eternal life or true immortality.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
67112187_p0

^Is that in touhou lore or Japanese mythology? I know touhou mixes in quite a lot of Japanese folk lore such as kaguya, but changes them up a lot. I dont recall hearing about needing more than 1 sip. And in all the stories i've read it never mentions kaguya or mokou having more than 1- and they def have true immortality.

If its a general legend, the touhou version may work differently in touhou lore- and i've never heard a suggestion that Eirin had a different or lesser Immortality than Kaguya or Mokou

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 9:47AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
77736195_p0

very nice :) I like how Akko looks so serious and Diana is totally calm and unruffled.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Lwjsyot

@Maximus66 Im gonna assume thats just bad English, because under it it says RIKO in katakana- and I will guess they know Japanese better than English. Same deal with Shion. And the fact those are names i've seen before but not lico and sion.

@Lillywyt you cant really argue its Lico just because thats what it says, when it also says RIKO literally 1cm away from it in Japanese. It says BOTH- so imo you could fairly argue either are ok.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Swv0g7n

22 and then switch the roles

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018
Ehp0jklu8aea8fl-orig

^Welp, this is getting awfully long. This is Dynasty and the mods here don't like discussion. Some even go so far as to delete off-topic discussion in spam threads just because they dislike it, so this can't end well. Even though it's a major pain in the butt, let's move this to the MachiMazo thread and put it all in spoilers, because this site is still stuck at chapter 15 for some reason.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/15884-the-demon-girl-next-door-discussion?page=2

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 11:06AM

joined Aug 16, 2017
67112187_p0

^^^^ There's not cigarette in Gensokyo, so mokou can't smoke.

joined Jan 6, 2017
Lwjsyot

^That's just a matter of how you romanize it. It says Lico and リコ. How you decide to romanize リコ is up to you (although "Riko" would be correct according to official romaji like Hepburn or Nihon-shiki). Writing リ as "li" is fine because the actual sound is /ɾ/ which is sort of like a cross between the English "r" and "l" sounds (it actually occurs in some English dialects like Standard North American pronunciation of the word "better" where it's actually a "t" sound so romanizing the name as "tiko" or "diko" could also work).
I personally tend to stick to the Hepburn romaji as well as the IPA, but if you're not writing in kana or kanji you can just go with whatever. Not like it the first time that something like this has happened.

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 11:20AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Rooisnm

I want to see how they got together.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018
77736195_p0

I love how Akko's really trying to take the lead but Diana is just "Are ya done? Can I do it?"

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018
Swv0g7n

I demand to see the rest...

joined Dec 30, 2016
Elsanna_1%20(1)

Came here after watching Frozen 2 lol. I missed this a lot

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014
Ehp0jklu8aea8fl-orig

(For those who want to start reading)
They are just slow with uploads, actual English chapter is 41, for now https://mangadex.org/title/36835

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 5:18PM

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018
Swv0g7n

love this couple....

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
Ejqrunpuuaa6noi-orig

Hot

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
67112187_p0

^She is smoking here- and i've seen her smoking in several other doujin. And anything can end up in gensokyo- either slipping through the barrier to end up at kourindou or brought in by yukari etc.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018
Ejksglku4aasv4y-orig%20(1)

I want a girlfriend :/

joined May 25, 2017
51434370_p1%20(1)

monster hunter yuri (?).... god this is the good stuff

violet rathalos could also work for homura

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ehqz_cwu0aaicxg-orig

I want a movie with just them getting all cozy in their room......2 hours