Forum › Comprehensive Tovarisch discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/comprehensive_tovarisch_break_time_part_7#9
This is not how graphs work dear author!

Actually it works if you take the bottom axis to be a simply unlabelled "time" axis. The "bad" needs to be moved to the left to remove ambiguity though.

That's literally my issue with it, so.... You kinda just proved me right.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am glad to see it updating, I really like it, but I wonder how many people will think it's a Kiss and a White Lily knock-off by now?

For those of you unfamiliar with it, it's like Shiramine had all her worst qualities but Yurine was more of a neko than a tachi.

also this one is older if i recall correctly (maybe im wrong feel free to correct me if i am)

Yes, Kiss/White Lily elicited comparisons to this right from its first chapter.

It is older but it didn't update here for almost 2 years. So I was musing that at least SOME readers might think it's an Ano Kiss knockoff. There are a lot of similarities. They each have their virtues. I really wish Sugarou Tovarisch had kept up its starting plot and quality though, it really seemed to lose its way. The story was pretty compelling at the time. It was one o my favorites, for sure.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I really missed this series, glad to see it being updated.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

no authors can compare with Arata Iri's gold and unique comedy.

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 11:51AM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is soooooo good. Can't wait for more.

joined Apr 23, 2015

You know I haven't been able to stop thinking about the last development with the main pair. Can't wait for the follow up. Such an uncharacteristic display of aggression! :3

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I always loved the main pair, but the endless break times felt more like a distraction than a separate plot line or lines. Also, rereading it yet again, Kanna is way darker than Shiramine but also you have to feel for her.

You know I haven't been able to stop thinking about the last development with the main pair. Can't wait for the follow up. Such an uncharacteristic display of aggression! :3

There's high strung ... and then there's Kanna.

joined Jul 26, 2016

There's high strung ... and then there's Kanna.

TBF to the girl she knows her temper is a problem and tries to keep it in check. Results... vary. >_>

Doesn't particularly help that two of her new friends are hard Ms who get off on annoying her ofc...

joined Oct 15, 2014

This manga has finished. If anyone want to read it, u can find it at MangaRock as Sougou Tovarisch

last edited at Sep 20, 2019 7:04AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This manga has finished. If anyone want to read it, u can find it at MangaRock as Sougou Tovarisch

We all know that the final chapter has been translated ages ago. The problem are the chapters between chapter 8 and 13.

joined Oct 15, 2014

We all know that the final chapter has been translated ages ago. The problem are the chapters between chapter 8 and 13.

I just now know that this manga is actually finished so, not all knew. Yea just noticed Chapter 9-12 are missing, I'm satisfied enough to actually read the end

last edited at Sep 20, 2019 10:41AM

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

one of my dreams since ages ago is that one day we could buy the actual Sougou Tovarish official translation edited by Seven Seas or somebody.... and F.I.N.A.L.L.Y be able to read the 9-12 chapters! ... omg... how many years since the translation hiatus? too cruel to do this to a classic as this one... i just can't.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh my god, extra fluffy twintails is back.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Wait, am I high or did comprehensive Tovarisch just update ?!

joined Dec 30, 2018

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
It's back!!!!!!

joined Oct 26, 2016

It's alive!! Praise the scanlators, we may finish Comp Tovarisch yet!!

joined Apr 15, 2013

Today we have been blessed with more translated Arata Iri. I'm truly grateful to the wonderful people who made this happen.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Woooo! It's back. Runs off to read

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

ITS BACK YEAAAA

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Holy shit. Looks like we're in the home stretch people! Final volume here we go!

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

What the hell is 2019!? Comprehensive Tovarisch just had 4 updates in a day! What is happening!?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

IT'S BACK!!!? After years of being stuck at chapter 8??!

YEEEEEAH! Let's get those last 3 chapters!

joined Oct 3, 2016

I honestly forgot this manga existed. It's nice though.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

"Just hear me out"
crashing through the door
EXCUSE ME! YOUR CLIFFHANGER HAS ARRIVED!

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

wow
nostalgia
will this finally end
thank god
then i can finally let it go
i will miss you

To reply you must either login or sign up.