Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

joined Dec 13, 2013

Risako stole Reiichi because she wanted Kaoru to divorce, so she can have her.

Where did I read something like that? Oh right, in some Kodama Naoko.

if only

joined Jul 26, 2019

and kaoru is indeed a character as important as uta in the manga with already 2 chapters entirely focused on her

???? Yeah no shit Sherlock she is suposs be the second main character, of course she is an important character.

And yet as for the covers you see as much kaoru and the current arc and chapter 27 is almost exclusive to kaoru and in the future it will share the same part since the story will very probably focus between kaoru and uta for a rapprochement or a return
Thank you Watson but without bragging most of the predictions I made on different mangas turned out to be right but thx !

It's a dramatic manga and although uta suffers a lot it's kaoru that attracts all the drama almost with these multiple stories with reiichi,uta, his dead parents, and risako...
Otherwise you don't think risako seems weird, at first I really thought she wanted to stay with reicchi but now I have a doubt, she pushes kaoru to ask for a baby when she knows very well that reii doesn't want... she seems to look at kaoru in a special way...

last edited at Oct 19, 2019 1:27PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And yet as for the covers you see as much kaoru

Not quite sure what you trying to say here but Kaoru appear in 2 cover on 5 volume for the moment.

Otherwise you don't think risako seems weird, at first I really thought she wanted to stay with reicchi but now I have a doubt, she pushes kaoru to ask for a baby when she knows very well that reii doesn't want... she seems to look at kaoru in a special way..

Oh god please no, that's the last thing i want to. I don't need a remake of NTR, adult life version

chapter 27 is almost exclusive to kaoru and in the future it will share the same part since the story will very probably focus between kaoru and uta for a rapprochement or a return

Don't tell me the story goes nowhere once again .

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

if only

I'd take that over het drama any time.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Otherwise you don't think risako seems weird, at first I really thought she wanted to stay with reicchi but now I have a doubt, she pushes kaoru to ask for a baby when she knows very well that reii doesn't want... she seems to look at kaoru in a special way..

Oh god please no, that's the last thing i want to. I don't need a remake of NTR, adult life version

chapter 27 is almost exclusive to kaoru and in the future it will share the same part since the story will very probably focus between kaoru and uta for a rapprochement or a return

Don't tell me the story goes nowhere once again .

Many theorize that kaoru has real feelings towards uta deeper than a simple relationship of sisters but that she refused to do so because she was determined to remain in the normality which was for her to have absolutely a family and a husband.... she has several declarations and reactions or we see her react illogically and we all know that kaoru does not say what she thinks and even that she lies to herself... she gives this impression not to know means love really...
Now that she is losing her family and husband and wondering if she was thinking wrong about what was really going on, the author may want to show us a kaoru awakening and her feelings....
I think we're going in that direction and risako is an important piece and I'm convinced that the author is not going to leave uta outside of all his...

joined Jul 26, 2019

if only

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_vol_3_extra_3#4

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Oh, I hadn't noticed that. They'd make a good looking couple in that colored picture.

But honestly Risako being in love with Kaoru I a strech.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Oh, I hadn't noticed that. They'd make a good looking couple in that colored picture.

But honestly Risako being in love with Kaoru I a strech.

It's been a while that we see risako intermittently and each time with harmless dialogues that seem to be of no interest but finally....the small encounters between risako and uta for example .
If this is the way the author chooses, we have not finished with the drama because a new uta-kaoru-risako triangle would be quite intense 00

joined Dec 9, 2014

If this is the way the author chooses, we have not finished with the drama because a new uta-kaoru-risako triangle would be quite intense 00

(Don't think this needs spoiler since it doesn't have anything to do with the new chapter and it's just speculations based on former chapters, so I'll leave it like that so we don't get black texts all over the thread. )

I mean, Kaoru having feelings for Uta is already a wishful thinking imo, but having feeling for Risako is unbelievable. So I doubt there will ever be this type of love triangle.
On the other hand, it wouldn't be impossible that Risako actually had feelings for Kaoru all along.
Her character has been mysterious and even the cheating is yet to be confirmed. So I could believe that the author leaving it ambiguous might hide more than just showing how low Kaoru is willing to stoop for keeping Reichii.

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

if only

Hot damn, Risako is hot af

joined Jul 26, 2019

I mean, Kaoru having feelings for Uta is already a wishful thinking imo, but having feeling for Risako is unbelievable. So I doubt there will ever be this type of love triangle.
On the other hand, it wouldn't be impossible that Risako actually had feelings for Kaoru all along.
Her character has been mysterious and even the cheating is yet to be confirmed. So I could believe that the author leaving it ambiguous might hide more than just showing how low Kaoru is willing to stoop for keeping Reichii.

Of course it's just a guess, but if we want the story to go forward, the author will have to move things forward or the story will skate...
Uta is far away now, focus on kaoru kaoru's anger towards reiichi who doesn't want a baby
Risako on the phone who troubles kaoru and evening between girls or kaoru and risako come back together again and kaoru ends up still troubled and uncertain, the author insists a lot on that
What is certain is that kaoru has no specific feelings at all outside friendship with risako.
On the other hand risako is much more mysterious and her answers to uta about how she knows how to take care of kaoru, to go out to school with reicchi and now would not be a sabotage to keep kaoru to herself out of jealousy?
Then yes it already seems difficult for uta and kaoru to get closer lovingly (even if I have my idea on that) but we know how kaoru can seem completely illogical when she is stressed, risako could try to enjoy it.....It goes far I realize it, personally I prefer the scenario that kaoru is deceived by reicchi and risako and combined with the absence of uta goes into depression, uta the learner returns to support her and the, their relationship slowly evolves towards something other than sister and big sister.....

last edited at Oct 20, 2019 8:50PM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i hate this manga for making me wait so long at such an awful part of the story

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ch.27 Up on MD Honestly, i feel bad for those who still have hopes for Kaoru/Uta ending because Kaoru make all she can to not make it happen. The fact that during her discussion, about the baby, both of them are true is stupid becauseit made Kaoru look like an idiot. Bar discussion who is unintersting as fuck between Kaoru and her friends and when going home with Risako and when Risako asking if she doubt her, she is not freaking capable to say yes because she is still delusional about her little world and think everything still can be alright when even a blind man can see everything is crumbling. Honestly i admire you if you still want the Kaoru/Uta ending because atm Kaoru make it not very likable.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ch.27 Up on MD Honestly i admire you if you still want the Kaoru/Uta ending because atm Kaoru make it not very likable.

You’re right. The main reasons Kaoru/Uta seemed like an even hypothetical possibility early on were that at that point they took care of each other (mostly Uta taking care of Kaoru) and were emotionally connected to each other.

I’ve been saying for some time that Kaoru doesn’t really display any personal qualities that make her a suitable partner for Uta, whose best bet is to move on with her life. Although I wouldn’t say that Kaoru is “unlikable,” as much as just useless.

(I don’t actually think “Uta moving on” is where the story is going, but something is going to need to change radically to make anything else remotely plausible.)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

My personal theory is that even if all the chapter up to now was from Uta trying to growing up and moving on from Kaoru which she did, i still think with this page that there is still a part of Uta in love with Kaoru. But now it's purely up to Kaoru to re-ignite this love, i think now it's Kaoru growing character arc and her trying to growing up and moving on from her delusional little world she closed herself in. Leading to,i wish, her divorcing from Reiichi and her meeting Uta (and not the opposite) to propery convey her feelings.

I kinda think that Kaoru not receiving any growth in the 25 chapters up to now is a bit of bad writing as Tmnr could have made Kaoru growing even a little bit but i'm not really judge to that.I think the manga could have 2 or 3 more volume after this one to make Kaoru's arc properly.

last edited at Nov 16, 2019 9:06AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Wow! Talk about a slow burn romance. There better be a big boom at the end of this agonizingly long fuse.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I have become numb to this series... No emotion is invoked by reading it anymore... Only Chaosteam's hilarious credit pages can get me to laugh, and that's it...

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Damn bitch, even when you "get angry" you're still a complete fucking doormat. Get your shit together, make a move, stop wallowing in this pathetic delusional self pity.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That Reiichi-Kaoru “showdown” was the most passive-aggressive excuse for an important conversation ever.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Still funny that Reiichi point is true, Kaoru ask him only because Risako told her.

Omg just divorce and run to the lil sis

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Reading this chap and finished. I honestly keeping on tab on this just to know the end.

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

I think Reiichi in general is just incapable or has a hard time forming emotional bonds with either Kaoru or Uta. It might be the influence of his previous family dynamics (his and Uta's parents). I also think he's just trying to make a normal life for himself: take care of his sister, get a wife, and start a family just for the sense of normalcy? He's legally committed to Kaoru but not actually emotionally attached to her. Personally, that's how it felt like. Reiichi felt like he decided that he may not actually love Kaoru but he thinks she's nice enough to be a wife and well-liked by his sister so he's cool with being stuck in completely normal relationship with her. That's just how it came across to me. Also, I felt like Kaoru was more in love with him than he is with her (if he is at all). It's still hard to say if he's cheating on Kaoru or not but let's suppose he isn't, he and Kaoru might need to go for marriage counseling anyway if they don't end up divorced. He's not very emotionally present or affectionate enough that his partner won't have doubts of it and Kaoru can't express herself and her needs appropriately.

Uta's already going on her character growth stage. We've seen from the beginning that Uta's becoming more and more mature. It's high time Reiichi and Kaoru catch up. Although these two characters are adults, I don't think they've grown enough to be capable of a healthy relationship.

Been a long time since I've actually last read it so I can't remember some things well. But this was just how I felt about the characters in general. Not stating facts, just opinions.
GIVE UTA A GF I DON'T CARE WHO JUST GIVE HER SOMEONE NICE !!!

last edited at Nov 16, 2019 11:28AM

joined May 7, 2017

Too bad ReiTrash didn't wanted a baby right now because KaoGarbabe certainly deserves a baby for her miserable life, hopefully he can come to terms soon enough so KaoGarbage can remain sobbing on her miserable life of lies. By the way, don't ever come near my Uta again, stay in your lane!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I will honestly not be satisfed with another end than Uta/Kaoru. I know at this point the odd are not in their favors but i don't really care.I never really those kind of bad ending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.