Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

bubbleteabird posted:

Nevri posted:

Guys. Considering all the disasters and monsters attacking Japan on regular basis, I'm surprised it still exist.

Ikenai Otono taught me that everytime a highschool Japanese girl deals with inner conflict, an earthquake occurs. So I guess that earthquakes happen every hour, every week, usually near a a crowd of adolescent school girls.

Gasp! So A Girl Like A Pilgrim was actually telling the truth!

Dq96tyidseq-min%20(6)
joined Apr 29, 2019

I bet my ass she'll try to kiss asuka and mom will run at them while thery're at it

last edited at Sep 29, 2019 7:17PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I bet my ass she'll try to kiss asuka and mom will run at them while thery're at it

Earlier Ayako mentioned sending Akira to fetch her later, though.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Once the mom finds out that Asuka threw away her first kiss for senpai, the mom will throw some hands at senpai

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Once the mom finds out that Asuka threw away her first kiss for senpai, the mom will throw some hands at senpai

I just had this vision of Mommy Dearest going "oooooo HELLL NAW bitch you 'boutta catch these hands" and had a very satisfying giggle

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yisus!! finally...
Ahhh my script is ded... oh no

joined Jun 25, 2017

Yisus!! finally...

Your script is dead?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Michykat posted:

Yisus!! finally...

Your script is dead?

Off topic: Just got some random message from tampermonkey and then the dynasty reader script stopped working, tried re-starting the browser and still didn't work...But now is working again, for some reason so, all good I guess.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Michykat posted:

Yisus!! finally...

Your script is dead?

Off topic: Just got some random message from tampermonkey and then the dynasty reader script stopped working, tried re-starting the browser and still didn't work...But now is working again, for some reason so, all good I guess.

Awesome sauce!

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

So I just saw Taiyaki post ch preview on pixiv and there is a picture of Miyuki Senpai as a child with another child and I'm going to assume it's about her past forbidden love, as in her sister..? Since she understood and didn't freak out about Asuka's forbidden love for her mother dearest. I mean it's still a huge jump but that's what my mind thought of immediately.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

So I just saw Taiyaki post ch preview on pixiv and there is a picture of Miyuki Senpai as a child with another child and I'm going to assume it's about her past forbidden love, as in her sister..? Since she understood and didn't freak out about Asuka's forbidden love for her mother dearest. I mean it's still a huge jump but that's what my mind thought of immediately.

So we might get siscon shenanigans?! Heck, that's looks to good to be true.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So we might get siscon shenanigans?! Heck, that's looks to good to be true.

Calm down Mochi

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

president: haha did i tease you too much ;)
asuka, looking like she's about to kill herself:

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

president: haha did i tease you too much ;)
asuka, looking like she's about to kill herself:

You mean look like to get wet herself.

Miyuki is a slut. nothing more, nothing less. No need to argue with me here.

is she bi?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

is she bi?

Those two things are really not connected.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Are you actually trying to play the slut-shaming card in the current year.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's certainly nothing to be proud of, especially when she exploits people.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It's certainly nothing to be proud of

Nae fuck your rake shaming. The son of King David had ten thousand wives and his wisdom was highly regarded.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Quoth yourself,

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Quoth yourself,

Except that is not applicable. I'm specifically saying that she is an exploitative slut.
And that nobody will be proud of it either way. It's just an unhinged way of life. Some people prefer it.

last edited at Oct 3, 2019 12:53PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

And that nobody will be proud of it either way. It's just an unhinged way of life. Some people prefer it.

"Promiscuity: an unhinged way of life."
Did I accidentally walk into the incelforums or what. Being manipulative is one thing, but nothing about being proud that you're fine with multiple partners is "unhinged" so long as you're not a toxic ass about it.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

"Promiscuity: an unhinged way of life."
Did I accidentally walk into the incelforums or what. Being manipulative is one thing, but nothing about being proud that you're fine with multiple partners is "unhinged" so long as you're not a toxic ass about it.

Sleeping around always ends badly. Always. It's just a statistical inevitability. Whether its a sexual disease, a bad partner who does something violent or whatever else you can think of. Announcing it to everyone and getting a reputation for it ruins your social life in the long run too.

It's a lifestyle choice and of course you can live comfortably with it, but it is still rather unhinged. Like only eating junkfood or cutting yourself (emo kids are also proud to show that off). I won't stop anyone who is into it, but nobody will look at that and say "Wow, they should be proud of that".

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Was that copied verbatim from the young republicans' rant on why gay pride needs to be ended or was that just a happy accident?
You might get an STD or an abusive partner? That's literally half the anti-gay lines from the 90's, and it's got just as much reverse causality here as it did then. The fact that such lifestyles are marginalized is what causes that by limiting access and willingness to use resources to combat STDs and abuse, not the other way around. Coming out ruins your social life? Is there even a worse excuse for not being proud of your lifestyle? You can track that back to fucking miscegenation arguments. This is some whole fucking body control bullshit.

Like only eating junkfood or cutting yourself (emo kids are also proud to show that off).

Those aren't even closely related to each other none the less this, but neither of those are things to be ashamed of either or not proud of so long as it's not toxic. "Emo kids" too, that's some LUG style nonsense.
This all reads like those cunty "what do they have to be proud of, why can't there be straight pride" trashspews, go fuck yourself and your essentialism.

To reply you must either login or sign up.