Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

But I take major issue with the way they "broke up" this chapter. Fueko and Asuna genuinely still liked each other and after a genuine apology cry session there isn't anything stopping them from trying to work things out. I disagree with Sacchan's remark about Fue being an adult. She didn't do anything but continue to run from her problems in the end, EVEN IF SHE WORKED THEM OUT with Asuna she still scrambled after they made up. Fighting through those problems is what relationships are supposed to do.

I understand the concept of not being able to "complete one another" but things don't add up. Fue loved Asuna but didn't completely know her more...problematic side which is part of Asuna. But you can't completely be in love with someone unless you know all parts of them. However in the end she wanted to make things work and came to work things out. Which means she came to terms with it and still loved Asuna. But then she ran away from her love in the end. But then does that mean she really loved her? But she came back to help out Asuna which means she did. But...

While I understand the message, I think is really shitty to have them talk maturely about their situation, show that they're still in love with each other and throwing the "I'm a bad person and I won't change" card, if only because I find that attitude pretty mediocre.

I'm all up for talking about it and working through problems, but sex drive is one of the things that you really cannot change. That whole blackmailing stuff was pretty out there and I don't agree with those things so Asuna doesn't get a pass on that, but I think that Fue already knew about Asuna's high sex drive and that's what really started creating the tension between the two.There isn't much you can do even after talking about it. The only way to truly satisfy both parties is if they agree to an open relationship, but it's obvious Fue doesn't like it when Asuna sleeps with other people.

Just because you love someone doesn't mean that that relationship is for you. They were both looking for different things in their relationships and life and I thought it was for the best they parted ways.

I'm honestly glad Fue and Asuna's storyline is done. IMO theirs was the least interesting and it was a train wreck waiting to happen.

last edited at Aug 24, 2014 7:44AM

joined Sep 3, 2013

I'm kinda hoping one of the next chapters gives more background on Massa. She is the most mysterious and secretive of the bunch. I'd like to understand why she is so focused on money.

Same! I've grown more interested in her character as the manga has moved on. Besides the secret stuff, she just seems really confident as well, which I love. And she's tall <3

I sort of like the sadistic side to Asuna. Nice and friendly on the outside, a bit of evil within! Not that I approve of what she's done, but it makes her character as a whole much more interesting, and even relatable in the sense that we've all got a few vices.

joined Apr 26, 2014

Yay . New chap . Love the art and the story

joined May 2, 2014

Well am not supersede about Asuna been a fucked a up slut After all she is remi san's student ,,,,

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

now i'm sad. :(

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Well, it is so realistic. Some relationships work, some don’t, some are easy to be in, and others are hard to deal with.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Well, it is so realistic. Some relationships work, some don’t, some are easy to be in, and others are hard to deal with.

+1 - ain't that the truth!

joined Apr 15, 2011

Well ... Fuck, that was sad. But i am really loving these characters! I really like how Maasa is trying to push Meru to achieve and learn to value & love herself. I hope to god that their ship sets sail soon!! <3

Ya know I never even thought that Massa might be trying to "help" Meru. If she is trying to help Meru, then her rough, overly abraisive personality completely masks that fact.

So let me pose a question to everyone. "If" Massa is trying to "help" Meru gain confidence and self worth, why the hell did Massa put Meru in a situation where she had little choice but to sign an outrageously costly contract where she (Meru) is indebted to Massa for the foreseeable future? IMHO that is a sh&tty way to help someone, and if that is Massa's idea of tough love, then she could have caused more harm than good towards Meru. So your thoughts?

last edited at Aug 25, 2014 7:33AM

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

But I take major issue with the way they "broke up" this chapter. Fueko and Asuna genuinely still liked each other and after a genuine apology cry session there isn't anything stopping them from trying to work things out. I disagree with Sacchan's remark about Fue being an adult. She didn't do anything but continue to run from her problems in the end, EVEN IF SHE WORKED THEM OUT with Asuna she still scrambled after they made up. Fighting through those problems is what relationships are supposed to do.

I understand the concept of not being able to "complete one another" but things don't add up. Fue loved Asuna but didn't completely know her more...problematic side which is part of Asuna. But you can't completely be in love with someone unless you know all parts of them. However in the end she wanted to make things work and came to work things out. Which means she came to terms with it and still loved Asuna. But then she ran away from her love in the end. But then does that mean she really loved her? But she came back to help out Asuna which means she did. But...

While I understand the message, I think is really shitty to have them talk maturely about their situation, show that they're still in love with each other and throwing the "I'm a bad person and I won't change" card, if only because I find that attitude pretty mediocre.

I'm all up for talking about it and working through problems, but sex drive is one of the things that you really cannot change. That whole blackmailing stuff was pretty out there and I don't agree with those things so Asuna doesn't get a pass on that, but I think that Fue already knew about Asuna's high sex drive and that's what really started creating the tension between the two.There isn't much you can do even after talking about it. The only way to truly satisfy both parties is if they agree to an open relationship, but it's obvious Fue doesn't like it when Asuna sleeps with other people.

Just because you love someone doesn't mean that that relationship is for you. They were both looking for different things in their relationships and life and I thought it was for the best they parted ways.

I'm honestly glad Fue and Asuna's storyline is done. IMO theirs was the least interesting and it was a train wreck waiting to happen.

Yeah, agreed. It was really painful watching the whole thing unfold, so I'm glad they were able to at least talk about it more properly at the end... Still depressing though.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

So let me pose a question to everyone. "If" Massa is trying to "help" Meru gain confidence and self worth, why the hell did Massa put Meru in a situation where she had little choice but to sign an outrageously costly contract where she (Meru) is indebted to Massa for the foreseeable future? IMHO that is a sh&tty way to help someone, and if that is Massa's idea of tough love, then she could have caused more harm than good towards Meru. So your thoughts?

Force her to behave responsible?
Anyway I loved this chapter, for some reason shipping Maasa and Fue now :)

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Follow up to everyone's response:

What you all have mentioned is either mostly what I've thought, or just furthers my point to a stronger extent.

My main point was just that Asuna did some shitty things and the author dug herself into a situation that is incredibly difficult to get out of. Saving the dynamic of their relationship or at least keeping it from having a toxic impact on the story was going to be a helluva challenge. And she didn't exactly hit the ball out of the park.

It is fair to say that my comment about it being a looped plot whole was not properly explained so I will reinforce it to make it clearer. BY ITSELF what Fue did by breaking things off was not particularly wrong in of itself, and having closure to their relationship was also fine. It's everything that came before it that makes it not suitable. As explained the plot that developed between them and the encompassing plot of the whole story made this chapter very bitter...however it wasn't a total fallout and if anything she avoided an impossibly bad resolution. It was just slightly poor. Think of it like having toothpaste leftover in your mouth. It has a fresh feel and maybe some hint of mint or some other flavor...but the bitter and off-taste of the paste is simply not neglect-able.

Not hating this author or anyone's opinions on the story. Like I said, I (emphasis on I) dislike this story because of its poor and immature display of relationships. "Realistic" is not an excuse, because it honestly is farther from realism than an all-girls school setting leading to girlxgirl relationships is. And I'm sure we all know that realistic does not in any way equal good quality by itself.

It's totally fine if you liked the chapter, because honestly I did too...up until Fue ran away. That made me furious. And looking back on it now it makes sense for her to have ran away after being rejected by Asuna, even though Asuna does harbor feelings for Fue...and look another plot hole appeared.

Have no fear, I do not disrespect or dishonor any opinions expressed about this chapter. I just had to put my foot down because I can no longer call it a good story until/unless Sacchan and Ruki have an upcoming well-developed pace for their relationship.

EDIT: Clarifications STILL needed since I said a lot in this post:
-I'm not saying that relationships being complicated and shitty at points and straight-forward and amazing at others isn't realistic. I'm just saying that there is not a whole lot that is realistic about most of the dynamics of these relationships when you compare it to typical doujin style.
-Gonna reemphasize AGAIN for any skimmers...Fue didn't do the wrong thing. The author set her up to do what she did and that action itself was bad for the story.

last edited at Aug 26, 2014 12:07AM

joined Aug 5, 2013

Does this mean we can go back to Ruki's story now? I'd like to know more about Maasa but for some reason, Ruki just has a special place in my heart. Probably because I can relate to her shrugs

I'm a bit worried though. Remi "opened the way" for Ruki, who at that time was like "I've never been in love. Huh? Women?" I'd hate to think she'll be opening the path for Sachi too. It might help Sachi realize her love for Ruki but...arghhhh I'm getting mad just thinking about it. Hope I'm just overthinking, needed to vent.

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

I hope in the next chapter we get to see more Ruki and Sacchan...

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

I hope in the next chapter we get to see more Ruki and Sacchan...

Don't worry, they are the opening and the closing of the manga. Also, the manga is about those girls lives, so it wouldn't just be about Ruki and Sacchan.

joined Sep 3, 2013

Just wanted to say, the artist has super great fashion sense. I love the outfits she comes up with for her characters, plus how well they're drawn.

joined Aug 31, 2014

Please, does someone know where can i read or download this manga raw? im stuck in chapter 9.
I beg you all!

joined Jul 26, 2014

I really liked Asuna... especially the bit where she basically raped a straight girl. I'm a terrible person, I know, but I wouldn't mind joining her.

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

I really liked Asuna... especially the bit where she basically raped a straight girl. I'm a terrible person, I know, but I wouldn't mind joining her.

They didn't rape her, they seduces her till she willing to do it... I think?

joined Apr 15, 2011

*ding!* correct, and you are the winner!!!!!!!

joined Aug 21, 2014

Remi and Maasa are seriously two people I would love to have as my best friends.

I WOULD GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP. Can they bang already?... huffs

joined Sep 24, 2013

Sorry if by correcting it makes me sound like a smartass... it just feels wrong to make them looks worse than what they actually did =(

joined Apr 15, 2011

Sorry if by correcting it makes me sound like a smartass... it just feels wrong to make them looks worse than what they actually did =(

@Akashic, huh? I don't think you are being a smart ass. just pointing out the facts :-)

joined Sep 24, 2013

oh, I'm sorry! I thought your "you are the winner!!!!!!!" was meant to point out that I was trying to argue things. I didn't, and you wasn't.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry >,<

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Gosh the relationship between Ruki and Sachi is so preciously pure. Please, fight Ruki, break open Sachi's door.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Damn that episode 0 was nice... Greed, is horrible. But falling sleep while doing it with the person you love, those sins are taking it a little too far.

To reply you must either login or sign up.