Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

That Gigolette-pose just kills me XD Awesome chapter!

Untitlsed
joined Jul 20, 2013

why no one make this into animated yet with Kill La Kill quality, This is sooo fun to watch

joined May 2, 2014

Hahahaha damn it yurika u did it gain XD this is just too much fun to read I more , feed me more yuri

last edited at Aug 25, 2014 4:28AM

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

chapter 12 was awesome :3!!

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

And all the women on that host club will moves to Carmilla. It seems they'll need to open a new section to serve women ;)

Anyway, I knew it's just a manga, but how does one looks (overly) attractive just to female while being avoided by males? I can imagine if she looks somewhat butchy, but she even far from being androgynous. And I bet guys likes androgynous girls too.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

And all the women on that host club will moves to Carmilla. It seems they'll need to open a new section to serve women ;)

Anyway, I knew it's just a manga, but how does one looks (overly) attractive just to female while being avoided by males? I can imagine if she looks somewhat butchy, but she even far from being androgynous. And I bet guys likes androgynous girls too.

Maybe 'cause she looks like a mori girl type without actually being a mori girl or something? I dunno

He-man-friends
joined Jan 16, 2014

Yurika is going to wreck the whole water trade industry

Doggirls-small
joined Jan 2, 2014

She does look attractive to everybody, it's just that she has a little something that makes men uninterested and that women can't resist. Personally, I blame yuri pheromones.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is so good , I can not stop laughing . The pick up lines are so cheesy I can not stop laughing . Any girl or woman who get snared by these lines needs a reality check . Even my girl friend is laughing , but what can I do , it's still a good read .

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

This is a good read for laughs...

But then again... It just lacks yuri-goodness for me... Well, it's just me anyways...

joined Jul 8, 2013

sigh This series is becoming such a disappointment...

joined Jun 28, 2013

Am I the only one who loves the cover pages? Just looking at all those wonderful outfits. (Well, I'm the one who's enjoyed fashion-oriented manga in general.)

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

It may have to do with the look on her face when she sees an attractive man. She gets all awkward and twisted faced because she's putting to much effort into it. With women, she's like "Eh, just something I gotta do to get the job done." At least, that's my opinion.

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

This manga is just too funny, but I just can't see this having any "real" yuri. My guess is this will end with her and a huge harem of women and she still is trying to get a boyfriend and failing miserably. Then again I have never really been a fan of harems but this one is just too comical.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Good to know this manga is back on track. It's just no good when Yurika is too much into her gigolette mode while being an infuriating lazy bum.

Now, are you trying to tell me that one of those girls are actually able to resist Yurika? So far she has had no challenge at all, even from Akane.

PD: Lol, I didn't notice the "player" tag before.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

funniest manga ive read in a while

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Am I the only one who loves the cover pages? Just looking at all those wonderful outfits. (Well, I'm the one who's enjoyed fashion-oriented manga in general.)

i always take a few moments to admire them as well. they're great <3

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

All done chapter 12, well I can say that Yurika gonna get more trouble now . Hope she not gonna fail for next carmilia . In my thought, I hope the ending will end up like this : Yurika found her true love ( of course a girl ) even surrounded by lots of girl, She could finally realize something about love and keep living happily with all hers girls.
If the authors get this seriously, hope they can think an ending like that.

joined Feb 19, 2011

I love it whenever guys show up in this manga. They are so fucking befuddled on why they dont find her attractive XD that never gets old to me

joined Aug 4, 2014

Every day Yurika becomes more and more gay

Like "whoops, I went and fucked a girl again"

I hope the last chapter just has her coming out as a lesbian

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch12#5

What does she mean, letting her "stay on as a blacksuit"?

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch12#5

What does she mean, letting her "stay on as a blacksuit"?

Probably one of those people who keeps guard and kicks people out when they cause trouble?

joined Aug 8, 2013

Good to see this alive and well again

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I don't know why but I feel as if the artist had been a bit lazy on the art. The kissing scenes aren't that great in my opinion, because I've seen better from this artist. Plus years ago a manga that the author and artist did together (a hentai called My Balls) the art was way better and the story was amazing too.

joined Jun 17, 2014

"shall i crush her"... more like you'll be crushed, oh gawd.
What i really want to see is when she's going against #1 Kasumi. bet sh!t's gonna go down lol. yes!
& lazy or not its still all pretty hilarious imo.

last edited at Aug 29, 2014 2:58PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.