Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

Magikarp___karpador_by_maoshizuo-d5z8ufw
joined Apr 10, 2014

Can't wait for this to be fully translated, the work is appreciated as always of course, for the doubters, i've had a glance at the end of the final volume RAWS and with the aid of certain software have roughly read parts from it, from what i can tell, it has a good yuri-tastic ending involving Yurika and Saori

nee can you give me the links for raw? :v

last edited at Aug 1, 2014 1:25PM

joined May 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeXjBWN8LO8

This is the PERFECT song for this manga

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Can't wait for this to be fully translated, the work is appreciated as always of course, for the doubters, i've had a glance at the end of the final volume RAWS and with the aid of certain software have roughly read parts from it, from what i can tell, it has a good yuri-tastic ending involving Yurika and Saori

Thank god. For awhile it just felt like a hetero doing yuri things. (This chapter especially)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This chapter was the best in a while. It went back to its roots which is what made me like it in the first place. Looking forward to more, yuri ending or not. :D

joined Jul 8, 2013

You just gave me hope for this series because I was just about to drop it, since it seemed like Yurika was just never going to stop sleeping with EVERYBODY. I'm kind of bummed she's CLEARLY not a virgin anymore but I can accept that as long as I know there's a decent, nice, yuri ending. Although, I've glanced at the end of the series RAWs as well and I could have sworn that Yurika went right back to being a gigolette at the end and only chased after Saori to save her from some douchey guy, before going back to gigolette mode LITERALLY a page later. I could be wrong though since I only judged based on the pictures and didn't actually read anything (since too much kanji and I suck at kanji). If anybody knows the actual ending, for sure, can they please share?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

that butterfly on a flower drawing was funny!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Yurika as a butterfly sucking nectar... I just can't XD

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Poor Yurika no men will go near her.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I really love this manga, the style of the author is specially charming, the characters, the initial plot, all that ridiculous situation and the fan service is a great plus...But, to be fair, it doesn't feel like is going anywhere and it just focusing on throwing new more characters. It's funny and all but I hope this issue get resolved any time soon

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yurika as a butterfly sucking nectar... I just can't XD

right!! hahaha ^_^

Bottle%20fairy
joined Apr 5, 2013

Lmao her hand pose =))))

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

GOD! GET THE NAGISA ROUTE! GET THE NAGISA ROUTE!

I AM BEGGING YOU YURIKA! GET THE NAGISA ROUTE!

joined May 2, 2014

That pose haha oh god this is so stupidly funny

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

lol the yuriness!! xD love it!

joined Apr 12, 2014

great chapter i hope in the end yurika still ends up with a girl :)

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Oh, finally we are back to interesting chapters.

joined Jun 12, 2012

This is starting to feel less and less "yuri-like", you know what I mean? Yurika is just tossing bitches aside like they're nothing, yet she immediately recognizes some random dude as a hunk. Honestly, I hope they can change the direction this manga is going.

joined Jun 12, 2012

This is starting to feel less and less "yuri-like", you know what I mean? Yurika is just tossing bitches aside like they're nothing, yet she immediately recognizes some random dude as a hunk. Honestly, I hope they can change the direction this manga is going.

That dude is a chick. Look at those buxom hips.

I'VE SEEN IT ALL.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

You just gave me hope for this series because I was just about to drop it, since it seemed like Yurika was just never going to stop sleeping with EVERYBODY. I'm kind of bummed she's CLEARLY not a virgin anymore but I can accept that as long as I know there's a decent, nice, yuri ending.

You know, technically she's still a virgin. She provides all the pleasure, and though it's been months since I started this series, I don't ever remember her getting pleasured.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

His words are as empty as his soul, the club ill needs a costumer such as him

joined Aug 22, 2013

To preemptively answer questions, regarding the Judgment of Ooka:

You can learn about the man here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%8Coka_Tadasuke

Essentially, he was a famous judge from the Tokugawa era. The specific case mentioned can be said to be akin to the famous Judgement of Solomon from the old testament. Ooka was trying to determine who was the real parent of a child: the one that raised him or the one that gave birth to him. He had both parents pull on the child’s arms. When the child cried out in pain, the parent by birth kept pulling while the one that had raised him let go to stop hurting him. By this, it was discovered that the stronger love lay with the parent that had raised him. So, the outcome is a bit different from the judgement of Solomon. Similarly, Yurika stops her seduction out of concern for Ren, and thus proves to have the stronger love.

So, that's why there is a picture of a baby crying "ow" "ow" while having his arms pulled.

joined Apr 1, 2014

A masterpiece.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oops! Yurika did it again! hehe..

I'm waiting for the day a single girl can resist Yurika's charm, now THAT would be interesting.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

To preemptively answer questions, regarding the Judgment of Ooka:

You can learn about the man here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%8Coka_Tadasuke

So, that's why there is a picture of a baby crying "ow" "ow" while having his arms pulled.

Thanks for the explanation!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh boy, that was so fast. Thanks Papaya Scans!

I love this series, is just so fun.

To reply you must either login or sign up.